Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 188802 times)

Offline wolflover

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2013, 01:31:19 pm »
Loudcrow, Well said and I totally agree with you!

Offline wolflover

« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2013, 02:31:00 pm »
Sharon Brickle Glass
May 26 near Buffalo, SC via mobile
Sorry TICK TOCK POSSEE aka Andy Hammond, Diane Hammond, Dana Ross, Raven Woods, Daisy Burke, Gerard Bowles, Ramona Bowles, Jack Lynn, Jackie Lynn. Dawn Peters, Steven Williams, and Alton Carroll. I've been too busy to fool with the likes of you. I've been enjoying my life. Besides, you haven't taken anything from me and you won't. I've still got the Eagle and he has me. We will be just fine. Sorry y'all wasted all that time, money and effort to try and destroy good people. I guess that's just what ratchet, trifling folks do. Just Saying.

Well I see they have added Al Carroll to the Tick tock possy...Who's next...lol!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2013, 03:40:21 pm »
I'm part of a"possee" with people I never heard of? ::)
Not a single one of them...she's approaching Glen Beck-levels of paranoia and conspiracy claims.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2013, 03:52:21 pm »
I'm part of a"possee" with people I never heard of? ::)
Not a single one of them...she's approaching Glen Beck-levels of paranoia and conspiracy claims.

Educatedindian, She gets off on drama. Her mission in life is to be at conflict with others. She is plotting and scheming every minute of her life. She doesn't even realize that her WANNABE husband hides behind her and his children. He lets her go to work, bring home the bread and fight his battles for him. She has yet to realize that when it all comes down, he will simply say, "It was not me, I didn't do it, I didn't say it!" "It's not my fault"! Not a man at all! Time will prove it all!

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2013, 03:56:50 pm »
What is the latest on this man?  Is he and his wife still participating in fraudulent activity?  Has it been proven without a doubt that this man is indeed a fraud?

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2013, 04:06:47 pm »
Read all the posts, the truth is apparent!

Now he is appearing in a poor movie as a wannabe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_JgBHs0bs

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2013, 05:46:36 pm »
After all of the proof on this site and having lost his case in civil court for "Theft by Deception", he still has not altered his ways in the least. We need to keep up the exposure of all of his fraudulent activities. I can't wait to see the backlash!!!!!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2013, 05:48:30 pm »
This is the caption over the smudging picture on facebook, "Chefe Roani, com o meu apoio, o apoio da Nacao Cherokee - que nos EUA me adotaram com Sam Cavalo Forte.
PAZ, UNIAO e LUZ. Saudacoes do meu mentor local, o Bravo Roy Spotted Eagle

(TRANSLATION)Chief Roani, with my support, the support of the Cherokee Nation in the USA adopted me with Sam Strong Horse.
PEACE UNIAO, and LIGHT. Greetings from my local mentor, the Bravo Roy Spotted Eagle (Translated by Bing)

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2013, 05:54:21 pm »
Here he is in the local newspaper announcing a Native American festival. This was posted by the paper from a file from last year. He was denied being able to participate in the entertainment or facilitating any of the functions. After being denied, he paid a vendors fee and set up his own deal. He posted videos of them playing a Pow Wow drum that I had gifted his two boys. Again, under false pretenses. He claims this was passed down through his family. As the maker of that drum, it is my responsibility to dismantle it if it is being desecrated or disrespected in any manner. Well, yes it is and I fully intend to dismantle this drum!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:48:05 pm by ChikashaTruth »

Offline wolflover

« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2013, 06:29:17 pm »
Hard to believe this man can even hold his head up straight and look anyone in the eye.  Just as a child would act is how he acted at the Pacolet pow wow,they wouldn't allow him on stage so he had to do it under his own little tent, who does he think he is fooling. Everyone knows Roy is a fake and a fraud, if he was the man he says he is he would admit his lies and try to be a better human being instead of acting the fool. He thinks he can continue to brainwash everyone but in fact EVERYONE has his number and no one believes in his childish ways any more!

Offline MajorNuisance

« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2013, 07:37:34 pm »
Hello Everybody ... I wish to reply to those comments made about the movie clips from "Knight Of The Gun" shown here, in which Roy Spotted Eagle makes an appearance. I have been working on both sides of the camera for this film since it's very beginning, & IT IS a very low budget film. Virtually all of the actors/actresses appearing in said film are unpaid volunteers, & shooting was done on weekends, when cast members were able to be on set. Whether or not you dislike the fact that Roy does appear in the movie ... IT IS NOT A BAD MOVIE!! Now, to explain Roy's appearing ... at the time he was cast in this film, he was still considered a good friend of virtually ALL of those people of whom are mentioned in previous postings (Though not mentioned on here, I also fall into that category), & he had not yet turned on them, or been "unmasked" as a complete fraud!! It is VERY DIFFICULT to get any Native Americans in the area of Virginia where we filmed, so we asked Roy if he would take a role, & he accepted. His former friend Jack Lynn also appears in this film! Roy's true nature was not revealed until well after his scenes had already been shot, so it was decided to leave them intact, rather than have to re-gather the cast members, find a replacement, & to re-shoot multiple scenes! Despite his true nature being out there, he does still have the "look" that we originally wanted, & the Director/Producer did not want to lengthen the production process, as sometimes getting the main characters together for a weekend shoot was like "herding cats"  ;)
I am fully aware of Roy Spotted Eagle's ridiculous claims, & though he did indeed "assist" me when I was in a difficult situation, I certainly cannot, & will never condone any of his fraudulent claims, & his desecration of the Cherokee heritage! All I ask is that please do not condemn "Knight Of The Gun" as a "bad" movie just because he appears in the film, & especially because those of us who were a part of "his circle" at that time did not know the truth of his actions.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2013, 07:43:33 pm »
Fair enough MajorNuisance. Actually, I did not see the movie, just the trailer in which they showed Roy. Based on that, I judged the entire movie. I apologize for this and will see if I can edit my comments about the movie. However, real Native or not, having the look or not, HIS acting literally sucks!

Epiphany

« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2013, 07:59:17 pm »
Despite his true nature being out there, he does still have the "look" that we originally wanted

You know, Roy E Glass banks on that "look".

He has the "look" that we deluded outsiders believe in. We outsiders eventually have to take a stand and stop letting Roy and other frauds continue to perpetuate fraud.

Roy is your problem. Not us.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2013, 09:12:20 pm »
so if he is claiming to be cherokee why is he not wearing cherokee regalia?

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:30 pm »
Because he doesn't know what Cherokee regalia is!!!!