Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 188792 times)

Offline raven wing

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2016, 11:52:15 pm »
Not quite so ChikashaTruth, I have apologized for my blindness. I am still on FB. I just choose to put the "Roy" chapter to a close. Treat it as a nightmare. LOL I have reached out to some and none have reached back, but life is good. I wish you all well.  :)

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2016, 03:01:18 am »
I'm sorry Trisha, I didn't know that you were still on FB. I also didn't know you have reached out. I do know that you were a victim as well. I too stood beside him and Sharon and fought against people who knew the truth for a while. I am glad you posted and hope you will heal from all of this. There are many good people who were hurt. it is only the good people who will give, so the good people get hurt.

Offline raven wing

« Reply #347 on: March 02, 2016, 10:54:00 pm »
Thank you for your kind words ChikashaTruth.  I hate that so many good people were hurt so badly and that I didn't listen when you all tried to tell me. I hope we all can heal and hopefully become friends again.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2017, 02:01:12 am »
The Spotted Beagle is still at it, now under the name of Jimmy Wind. He has since deactivated his Facebook account under Jimmy Wind, but be informed!