Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 189877 times)

Offline bearheart

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2013, 02:54:45 am »
My wife got the same invite today on her e-mail from Sharon Glass. Can you imagine that? She didn't seem to like her much last week in court when all of their lies were being exposed. Things that make you go--somethings up? :o

Epiphany

« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2013, 03:00:55 am »
Sharon Glass just sent me an invite on Linkedin, asking to list me as a professional contact of hers. I have no idea why she thought I would want to be one.

Linkedin lists her profession as pharmacist.

This might be her here: http://www.corporationwiki.com/South-Carolina/Pacolet/sharon-brickle/86454628.aspx

https://twitter.com/pill_pharmer

I've seen her describe herself in supposed humorous terms along the lines of "legal pill pusher" in past online.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:45:26 pm by Piff »

Epiphany

« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2013, 03:01:55 am »
A ratchet is also a tool that provides consistent, effective movement in one direction, like with a wrench. In that sense, I'm proud to be a ratchet, creating consistent effective movement in the direction of stopping frauds like Glass. :)

I'll stand up as a ratchet too.

« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2013, 03:36:42 am »
Maybe someone hacked her Linkedin account and thought it funny to send those invites?
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2013, 01:35:31 pm »
Sharon asked on her Facebook page yesterday if anyone knows how to edit names in LinkedIn, so it was definitely her
sending the invites. Although it is possible someone hacked her Facebook page as well, I seriously doubt that. Very
strange behavior.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
We know they are frauds, scammers and liers. Just another attempt to lie, scam, fool, deceive and manipulate. It just so happens that they are trying to hack into peoples computers, all of whom post on this page. Some of their computer hacking helpers have also posted on this page. And they are posting on FB that I am cyberstalking a 15 year old girl (last time she was 16, she growing younger). Can you say LIBEL?

« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2013, 06:39:06 pm »
Ah. Just creating (or trying to) confusion.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline bearheart

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2013, 05:23:25 pm »
Yes, Juvenile Attempts to push away the TRUE issues: which are--
 1-- FRAUD--PROVEN--Fake card-- Roy Glass has NEVER been a member of the Cherokee Nation as he so stated not only on his facebook but at EVERY event he attended (refer to pic of Roy holding said fake card in an attempt to intimidate and also letter from Attorney Generals Office in Oklahoma stating he has never been a member) Note* it's not about your amount of bloodline--it's that you LIED about the whole thing.

2--FRAUD--PROVEN--Roy Glass was BORN in South Carolina NOT Stilwell Oklahoma as he always states again on EVERY media event possible. He even admitted in court that he was indeed born in S.C. although it took a while for him to admit it--he attempted to change the subject (It did not work) This one was also the subject of a fake police report being filed in an attempt to accuse me of breaking into his home and stealing it. It was given to us by a family member, who by the way was told to everyone that he was dead due to a gunshot wound at the age of 14. This was one of the first BIG lies exposed--Thank you Sharon Glass for that info. Even though you were quite shocked that you were overheard telling someone about Roy's brother being in a state of vegetation--and when confronted you again LIED and said it was his half-brother that was alive and that his brother had indeed died--AMAZING--Best looking corpse I've ever met--Very well capable of caring for himself and a pleasure to talk with. He IS in a wheel-chair--far cry from vegetation state.  ???

3--FRAUD--PROVEN--NO Grammy nomination EVER existed--Not any-time--Not any-year !! (although Glass did try to make us understand in court that he was totally unaware that he was not a nominee intil the Friday before court when he received a phone call from the Grammy organization that he wasn't)  :'( Waiting on that public announcement you spoke of.)  :P

4--FRAUD--PROVEN--No money has EVER been donated from the sells of your cd's (are anything else) to the Cherokee Boy's Home or any other organization in Cherokee by you are your family (unless of course you have done it in the last few days)  ::) In court you stated that we had misunderstood and the money was going to the Cherokee Orphanage in Texas. (a little info for you--they (Texas Cherokee Orphanage) have a 16 year data base--which does NOT have ANY record of you making ANY type of donation in 16 years) again more FRAUD PROVEN. (again statements from your facebook page over the years make reference to the sell of your CD's going to this type of Charity) Never happened--SHAME ON YOU--In my opinion you need to be in jail--based on this alone. >:(

5--FRAUD--PROVEN--You have NEVER appeared on David Letterman BECAUSE you were never asked or booked or anything remotely near to being booked-- TOTAL fabrication.  :o  ;D

6--FRAUD--PROVEN--Your Father nor your Grandfather or any other family member has ever lived in Oklahoma--Your Grandfather was NOT a Medicine man for the Nation--did NOT work for Tahlaquah with the wild Mustang program--and NO one in your family has ever pretended to be Native American (3/4 Cherokee) except you! (Glad to see it now removed)  ;) There are NO journals from the trail of tears written in Cherokee by your Ancestors. SHAME again--we have watched many people cry when listening to your LIES about this. You Roy Glass and Sharon have played it to the point of PURE disgust. It is a disgrace to anyone's Ancestors.

Offline wolflover

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2013, 06:37:33 pm »
Bearheart, Yes indeed you speak the truth and THANK YOU...Now everyone knows the truth at last!!!!

Offline Superdog

« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2013, 03:35:35 pm »
This is interesting.  A blog created by Sharon.  She's following the same method of operation described by the posters who brought this thread up.  Basically, it's a generalized broad attack on the board, but names Al and accuses him of things like identity theft.  It gets rather creative.  For some reason she feels the need to tell people that they don't beat their children.....which is great....but I've never seen that claim mentioned here, so I wonder why she would add that.  Still no mention of the grammy nomination lie...  ;)

http://sharonglass.blogspot.com/2013/05/roy-spotted-eagle-speaks-out-against.html

"Roy Spotted Eagle Speaks Out Against New Age Fraud

Newagefraud.org targets Native Americans.
This Blog is in response to a very ugly personal attack on me and my family by individuals posting on a website, newagefraud.org. This is the most hate filled site I have ever seen. This site run by Al Carroll, AKA Alton Carroll, aka Educated Indian. He is guilty of identity theft, libel, and racism.
I am asking my family and friends to take a stand with me against these idiots. I have never sold any kind of ceremony. I do not do sweat lodges. I have never taken money to give to someone else. My wife and I have never beat my sons. I have not murdered anyone. I have never pulled anyone off to the side and asked for a "secret donation".  I have never taken any money up for the Cherokee Boys Home in Cherokee, N.C. I have never claimed to be a healer. I have always said that there is but one healer, and that is our Father God. I do not play my music for fame or glory. I play for the Creator and his son Jesus Christ. My family and I need you to pray for us and stand with us against these hateful people. I any of you reading this have any questions or comments feel free to email me at royspottedeagle@gmail.com. May you all be blessed by the hands of our Creator."

Lotta venom though.

Superdog

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2013, 04:12:28 pm »
Yeah I also find it interesting that he had signed on as a member of NAFPS back in Oct 2012. I bet if you look at old posts you'll find him making claims against someone else! Once this post started, he cancelled his membership! Maybe he was just c waiting to see if HE HIMSELF showed up here!

As for the Grammy nomination, he has received a "Cease and Desist" letter from the Grammy Organization. He claimed he paid a company out of Atlanta and sent them 5 CD's and that was supposed to have been a "Nomination"! You can see the reason people, GOOD people are trying to make the general public aware of these lies and manipulations! This man will never stop this crap, so, we can only warn folks!!!!

Oh, and by the way, the blog is a part of their game as well. It is designed to suck people like myself into a lying, deceitful, manipulative, mud slinging because they are good at it. They ought to be, they devoted their life to it!!!!!

Autumn

« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »
Newagefraud.org targets Native Americans.

What???

http://sharonglass.blogspot.com/2013/05/roy-spotted-eagle-speaks-out-against.html

I think you have that twisted around, Sharon and Roy.  The truth shall set you free!

« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2013, 02:29:38 am »
Hahaha.. well, isn't that funny? They just pointed publicly, all people who read their gaff, to come here and read this thread. Wow. Wonder how long it will be before those with some rational thinking will see what is being exposed. They've sort of cut off their nose to spite .. don't you think?

Offline Superdog

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2013, 01:24:36 pm »
Interestingly enough, the venomous post she had earlier posted on the blog has disappeared and been replaced with this:

http://sharonglass.blogspot.com/2013/05/roy-spotted-eagle.html#comment-form

" Roy spotted eagle
I have worked very hard to help many people of all cultures. I have been working very hard for creator our father God and Jesus Christ some of these people I have gone way out of may means to help. They know they are lying and just don't care I pray for them they are very sick people but most of all a lost people . I knew there where hate full people in this world from knowing what our Ancestors went threw I am strong and will not stop working for creator God and Jesus Christ and to those of you who believe there lies rather than see for your self who I am make your bed and lay in it. Hell is not a fake ask your ancestors and if you don't hear them go join them please. I'm sure they would enjoy your Company.  I hear my ancestors and I have no Doubt I will join my ancestors in the Promise made to me by creator God and Jesus Christ ."

Although Roy's FB page is currently full of ad hominems on Al Carroll....once again mined information straight from John Lekay and William Jervis....and....everyone's favorite extremist right wing Comanche composer David Yeagley. 

Interesting folks they're attempting to shoulder up with for sure...if they only knew....  ;)

Superdog

Epiphany

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »
He could just as easily write this:

I, Roy, have worked very hard to defraud many people of all cultures. I have been working very hard for the great con game I've developed over the years. I'm especially wounded by the fact that people who were under my influence have not only gotten free, but also now persist in exposing me.

I'll take refuge in the standard line of many con artists: "Those people are sick, lost, filled with hate. Poor me. I'm right with God, they are sinners. Don't pay attention to the facts, instead be distracted by my piteous yet courageous pronouncements. I'm Good. They are Bad. I'm Right. They are Wrong.".

Because I've been on an adrenaline high enjoying this con game so much for so long, now that it has all ground to a halt, I won't be able to stop talking and writing about it. I've invested too much to just let it all fade away now. What will I, Super Roy, do with these costumes, all these props? What do these people expect of me, do they think I could ever just be a normal hard working honest guy? Don't they realize how super humble and specially chosen by God I am?

Because I'm addicted to my own act, I'll keep trying to distract everyone with hurled insults and fervent prayers. I'll continue to insist that reasoned research and facts = hell demons out to persecute me. Poor me.