Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190167 times)

Offline ChikashaTruth

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2013, 02:41:06 pm »
After losing a civil case for theft by deception, Mr. Glass and his wife decided to appeal the ruling. The appeal was subsequently denied. They then decided to ignore the judgement. After being served notice of seizure of property, they have decided to attack the county law enforcement and judicial system. Here is the latest post on Facebook by J. Edgar Cooter, director of the FBI (Fraudulent Bullshit Indians), Roy Glass.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2013, 04:47:24 pm »
Here he is with natural hair, then dyed hair, then playing Billy Jerk!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:31 pm »
Here is what they do when someone tries to expose them. This is in reference to my oldest Brother having just committed suicide. These are the kind of people they are, without conscience!!!!!

http://sharonglass.blogspot.com/2013/05/chickasaw-truth.html

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2013, 06:27:38 pm »
I want to post the content of the previous post as they will most likely remove it. As with everything else, there is no truth to any of it. Here is the post on a blog site:

Roy Spotted Eagle Speaks Out Against New Age Fraud

MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
Chickasaw truth
Lets talk about this man his name Dana Ross flute maker when I meet this man he gifted me a flute we got really close to him and his wife tigger and so did my kids at the time his wife house was being foreclosed he explained he had a cabin for them to move in blue ridge Ga but it was not ready had a lot work to do to it I went there to help him with his cabin  Bought Materials for him and worked on his cabin got it ready help him move all there stuff from Atlanta Georgia to blue ridge made 9 trips over 3,000 miles to help them and did not ask for any money in fact left him money I also bought flutes for him he got very upset with me at Christmas time because I told his wife he was going to do a sweat lodge for people and she got mad because she had plans for them to go spend time with her family he would not answer his phone when I would call him my boys made them Christmas present and wanted to give them to them he told my son to keep it he didn't want them and not to call him any more my boys where 9 years old at this time there where four flutes that he gifted to me and I packed them up and mailed them to him and explained in a letter what he had done to my kids heart I really don't have anything for this man and yes Dana Ross did sale Sweat lodge and now as far as his wife tigger she has Divorced him and talking to some of Dana's family I find out he's brother killed him self but police are looking really hard at Dana because of the hate he had with his brother wow as I said before what a way to say thank you for your help.
Posted by Unknown at 10:03 AM

Offline bearheart

« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2013, 05:32:31 am »
This is the letter we showed earlier from the Cherokee Nation stating Roy Glass is Not a member. This is the complete letter, now, that we have spoken to the other bands and it has been confirmed that he IS Not carded with the Eastern band or with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. He has No REAL CDIB card. Also it has been confirmed with the Keetoowah Band that Roy Edgar Glass born on 3-9-1964 in the State of S.C. is NOT a member nor has he ever been. His ancestors were NOT on the trail of tears, nor were they Cherokee. They were all white. Every document we have found proves this, along with members of his family. A brother who lives in Union, as well as family in Seneca S.C. They all have stated Roy Glass is not Native at all but of white & German blood. Several of his ex- wives have also stated he was Not claiming to be Cherokee when married to them, he was white. They also stated he was nothing but Scum. (a personal opinion)  :P He was claiming however to be many things, such as a ghost hunter, cowboy and a Black belt in the martial arts etc.. he even had a fake trophy showing he had won competitions. Only thing was it was purchased at a yard sale, or flea market and when he had it put in the local newspaper it did not contain his name. Imagine that!! :o Yes, Mr. Roy Glass has been quite the SCAM CON his entire life. How he has managed to get away with this for So long is Amazing. As for the charity he was scamming by taking up money for a Boys home, that has been turned over to the proper channels and is still being investigated. No Charity was ever given except to his own pocket.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2013, 06:16:11 am »
Sorry forgot to attach the letter from Cherokee Nation, so here it is --- and yes, I am Andy Hammond.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:06:28 am by bearheart »

Offline bearheart

« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2013, 06:41:28 am »
Here is another caption and picture from his Facebook page.

"Thomas Glass 1852 we lost our land we hurt we saw our brothers and sisters fall down to their deaths we sang songs as we walked threw the snow we had no food we prayed we fell with sickness we cried we held on when there was nothing to hold we bleed inside and out we have no feet to stand with we crawl as our life freezes our songs are strong great spirit creator hears us all his son warms us to keep going threw ice and snow we cried Thomas Glass died in 1858 he was hung by the neck for steeling a horse that he didn't have Thomas Glass my great uncle we will sing the songs in Honor of this great Cherokee Brave in his words I hang on to what's not said and I wish to share that with all of you and that is we didn't quit AHO many blessing to you all stay strong"

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2013, 02:04:52 pm »
According to that grave stone, he was only 8 month old when he died.

Here is a very telling post on Facebook by Mrs. J. Edgar Cooter telling all about herself!

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2013, 09:19:29 pm »
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered by Roy's inability to use punctuation?  :o

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2013, 10:20:25 pm »
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered by Roy's inability to use punctuation?  :o

It appears he is some what illiterate or has a very bad learning disability. Maybe this is one of the reasons why he does what he does.

Diana

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2013, 11:06:25 pm »
This man happens to be very intelligent. However, he never applied it in school, or on a real job. He spends all his intelligence on scamming people and always has. Perhaps when he is sitting behind bars he can learn reading writing and grammar. There is so much more to his story than what is on this site. Tick Tock!

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2013, 11:50:35 pm »
This man happens to be very intelligent. However, he never applied it in school, or on a real job. He spends all his intelligence on scamming people and always has. Perhaps when he is sitting behind bars he can learn reading writing and grammar. There is so much more to his story than what is on this site. Tick Tock!

I'm not saying he isn't intelligent, I'm saying he obviously has some kind of literacy problem. I've read his writing and it's atrocious. Besides not knowing how to use punctuation he can barely write a coherent sentence.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2013, 01:12:45 am »
It seems Roy & Sharon Glass have not considered themselves being Cherokee for very long --- this is a copy of their marriage license --- they both filled out their race as --- ??? white --- Imagine that :-\  So just when did they decide to steal the Cherokee culture?? THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD

Epiphany

« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2013, 01:59:57 am »
Thomas William Glass (or William Thomas) 15 Dec 1925 - 6 Aug 1926, Union South Carolina was the brother of Roy's father Donald Edgar Glass. His race listed as white. Their parents Francis Satterwhite Glass and Lenora Howell.

Here is his death certificate.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2013, 06:47:30 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/sharon.b.glass?fref=ts

Take a look at this vile, vile woman on Facebook. What she writes is always demeaning and targeting good people who oppose what they are doing and trying to expose them.
Here is another bit of truth posted by Sharon Brickle (Sharon Glass). She is absolutely right in this, that is why we will not allow it anymore!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:10:34 pm by ChikashaTruth »