Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190240 times)

Epiphany

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2013, 07:21:47 pm »
Has Roy made specific claims about his supposed military service?

Offline bearheart

« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2013, 06:23:30 am »
Has Roy made specific claims about his supposed military service?

That would be a good question for Lt. Black --I have heard that he has made claim to be a Vietnam Veteran by others, but we have to say he did not go that route with us --only the 3/4 Cherokee/Holy man/gifted healer/Grammy award winning flute player Etc.. role with us. I do know he is involved with a Veteran group -- sad that they have no idea who he really IS.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2013, 02:49:50 pm »
Here is a post on Facebook by the Good Christian Woman, Sharon Brickle Glass! This is her own self portrayal.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:54:44 pm by ChikashaTruth »

Offline wolflover

« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2013, 02:17:06 pm »
Considering she is always calling us the pagans and witches, I find this cartoon very telling as to who the Pagan and or witch is!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2013, 02:28:08 am »
When we were in court, I noticed that Roy's eyes were now brown as well as his hair was black. Look at these two pictures and notice how one is brown and one is blue, but they are reversed in these two pictures. What's up with that?

Epiphany

« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2013, 03:40:25 am »
He forgot which eye to put the blue contact lens in? :)

In this video Roy says that his great grandfather John Glass and great grandmother Ann Glass, on December 16, 1838, buried their two year old child who had frozen to death in the snow.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkYFajrnSWw

He has the names wrong, his great grandparents are John Davis Glass and Julia R (Satterwhite) Glass. He has his dates wrong, these two ancestors lived about 1879 - 1906. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19515419 They were not on the Trail of Tears.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2013, 04:04:35 am »
His eyes are both blue. He forgot which one to put the brown contact in. In court, they were both brown.

He can't keep his facts straight because they are all lies.

Epiphany

« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2013, 04:32:55 am »
His eyes are both blue. He forgot which one to put the brown contact in. In court, they were both brown.

He can't keep his facts straight because they are all lies.

So funny, except for the fact that he defrauds so many people.

So his eyes are blue, sometimes he wears brown contacts in both eyes, sometimes in one. I assume he sometimes wears brown contacts because he thinks that makes him look NDN. I wonder if the wearing of one brown contact only is supposed to make him look literally "mixed" or if he also claims it is a sign that he is extra special spiritual.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2013, 04:52:04 am »
You hit the nail on the head. He claims one of them is his spiritual insight eye or some crap like that.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2013, 04:31:40 am »
He calls it his eagle eye :o

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2013, 06:19:30 pm »
According to that grave stone, he was only 8 month old when he died.

Here is a very telling post on Facebook by Mrs. J. Edgar Cooter telling all about herself!
that buckskin dress and teepee look real cherokee.....

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #251 on: November 15, 2013, 03:21:04 pm »
Here is a post by Sharon Brickle, Roy Glass's wife. It is about me. It is in response to a Chickasaw prayer that I sent them wishing them peace as I know THEY are the cause of their own emotional torment. First, what she posted was not the prayer I sent her. it was a prayer that I posted after my Mother had passed away about my anger and darkness over her needless death in May. She totally manipulated this.

Second, she puts down the flutes that I make claiming they are made in a bad light, in a bad energy. Now, look at the picture taken this week of Roy playing one of MY flutes and all the other flutes on the floor that are MY flutes as well. Also, the drum is MY drum as well. Before discovering what frauds they were, I had gifted this drum to Roys twin boys. He tells lies of it being passed down through his family from his grandfather.

By the way, what the hell does he have on his feet? Walmart Mukluks!!!!

Sharon Brickle
Sharon Brickle's photo.
November 10 at 1:05pm via mobile

Michael Ann Marie Rothrock Sharon.....what does this say???
November 10 at 2:48pm via mobile

Sharon Brickle Up above there is a translation. Idk what the point was in sending it to me. What I got was the other language and not the translation. I googled the first part of it and it led to the mans FB page. He makes Native American style flutes. I hope he finds some peace with what he is doing. A flute is a spiritual instrument. It should be made by a person who is balanced in their walk here on earth.
November 10 at 3:03pm via mobile ยท 1
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:23:45 pm by ChikashaTruth »

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #252 on: November 15, 2013, 06:34:39 pm »
nice bustle, roach and moon boots....ALSO real traditional cherokee of him  :D

Offline wolflover

« Reply #253 on: November 15, 2013, 09:23:30 pm »
This man is a disgrace to the Native Americans, the boots say it all!!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #254 on: November 17, 2013, 11:34:28 pm »
Here is a post from the fraudette! She is always very fast to turn on anyone who confronts them and then she posts lies to the public.

Sharon Brickle
November 11 via mobile
Whew!! I feel better!!! To whomever: you can send your emails, make your phone calls, produce your fake documents, call into radical talk shows, write letters, send PMs to our friends on FB, you can even wear Newagefraud out, but you know what? You haven't changed me. I'm still the same person and I am OK with that. I've wasted enough time on you. That is all.

Here is a post just 6 days later? I don't know this woman, but I'm sure she must have exposed something or confronted them.

Sharon Brickle
9 hours ago via iOS
Oh really? Wanda McCall Cannon? You are a Ministers wife and you are sending messages like this to me? If any of you know this woman, beware!! She also names names and says she's knows people. I really don't care who she knows, because guess who I Know, Wanda Cannon McCall, Jesus!! God knows everything, he knows how many hairs are on my head. Go ahead with your wickedness, God knows about that too!

What is up with this profile picture on facebook? The lights are on (dimly), but nobody is home!!!!