Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190130 times)

Epiphany

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2014, 06:51:47 pm »
Good time to revisit this earlier post too:

educatedindian
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 07:59:40 PM »
Raising or taking funds intended for a charity is clearly illegal. If there haven't been any charges filed against him or lawsuits, I have to wonder why not. I strongly urge all involved, go to the police and DA now.

I also strongly urge those involved to go to the local media right now, and use the information Epiphany has gathered. The local paper or local TV news should be all over something like this, and publicity would shut down anything further by Glass.

I see online Glass has given speeches on Cherokee heritage at libraries, and that's one more thing that can be shut down by contacting them. Same with Glass at powwows, contact the powwow organizers.

A one page hand out could be worked up about Roy, handed out at any events, also emailed ahead of time in response to any announced events he will attend.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2014, 03:26:39 pm »
Thank you for responding to my question, it has been reported to everyone we can think of but somehow he manages to creep through the cracks, so to speak. Yes, I do believe most local organizations are well aware of him now, and the issues of his fraud are being made public in many areas. 

Offline Elixir

« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2014, 01:45:27 am »
I do have an attorney. I spoke with him Friday. He doesn't feel that a group hiring an attorney would do any good. Roy doesn't have anything. He is pretty much judgement proof. As far as I know he has not participated in anything except maybe some civil war things. My attorney feels that blacklisting is the way to go. I explained that a good job has been done on that end. People just stopped inviting him to do anything. i am ashamed that I did not figure all of this out sooner than I did. He is good at the manipulation, he told me stories about a lot of people that made me question their morals and motives. His morals and motives should have been what was in question. I apologize again for the things I said that were wrong and hurt people. I loved the man and stood by him. I am sorry. Those of you that I spoke out against, please forgive me.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2014, 01:51:32 am »
I for one am not giving up! I will be on his trail as long as it takes. Sharon, I accept you apology. I still feel you don't even know the depth of the victim you actually are. I hope we can sit and talk one day soon.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2014, 02:02:56 am »
Here is the latest victim! Maybe one day she will stand against him also!

Offline Elixir

« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2014, 05:01:52 am »
Her name is Pailine Zawadzki she is married to Allen Zawadzki. They lived together in KY. She is either a CNA or a LPN. I believe Roy moved her in to my mothers house so she could keep him up. She had a job but was fired because of CDV charges in KY. I called her on her phone [number deleted, do NOT post private numbers] but she did not answer, then called me back while I was asleep. I sent her a text message asking what I could do for her and I got a series of threatening text messages that I now know were from Roy Glass. Since then he has left a hand written note in the driveway of my new home. I'm told all I can do is take him back to court on content charges for violating the court order. The Judge said no contact.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 11:55:18 am by educatedindian »

Epiphany

« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2014, 06:27:14 pm »
Please report this. You have a no contact order, he violated it, this needs to be turned over to authorities, they then can give him consequences.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2014, 10:36:24 pm »
Please report this. You have a no contact order, he violated it, this needs to be turned over to authorities, they then can give him consequences.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #323 on: October 01, 2014, 03:09:02 am »
I did report it. I also reported him following me, passing me and stopping in a parking lot and watching me pass by. At first, I thought that he was doing this to intimidate me, but after he left me that note, I think he was wanting me to stop and talk to him. The police officer suggested I take him back to court. He said that Union County could not do anything because it was out of their jurisdiction. He also suggested that I report it to the county I live in to produce a paper trail that I could use in court. I'm tired of feeling like I get nowhere. Do I ignore him and let him keep taking from me, or do I fight? My peace of mind is the issue here. I need to heal and live my life. The years spent with him were a waste, and damage was done to me and others. I feel guilty for my unwitting participation with him before I began to figure it all out. I really wish I had the answers, or at least some of them.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #324 on: October 01, 2014, 03:33:09 am »
Fight, Fight, Fight!!!! There is something really wrong in Union County, really wrong. He will never stray from there as he is all but protected in that county.

Epiphany

« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2014, 06:06:54 pm »
Elixir, I really encourage you to get domestic violence counseling. Everything you are expressing, everything you are going through, you can get good help with this from people in the domestic violence field. You don't have to go through this alone.

There may be a victim's advocate office that can help also.

With counseling, you might find that participating here isn't helping you any, or maybe it is helpful, I think you need to talk this over with a counselor. My guess is that you may need to keep setting boundaries, keep reporting what Roy does wrong to the authorities, keep the paper trail going, and take him to court when need be - all while getting good counsel and advocacy for yourself.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #326 on: October 02, 2014, 01:52:44 pm »

Elixir, here's a few links I recommend you to read:

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

http://www.decision-making-confidence.com/sociopath-symptoms.html

I also second Piff's advice to seek domestic violence counseling. This will provide you with some assistance, not only against Glass, but also in dealing with the police who seem to be content to do nothing, or almost nothing, instead of getting off their behinds. If Glass has a record of domestic violence, they should do some more than shrug it off and grab another donut, and getting counseling will also be helpful as you will learn how to put rockets up their bums. Also report Glass whenever he stalks you, no matter whether at home, at your job, following your car or whatever. Every time he does, he's violating court orders, so this needs to be documented with the police. If possible, don't leave home on your own - being able to present a witness for such incidents sounds like a good idea.

And don't assume he 'only' wants to talk to you about something - he's trying to control you (again). Leaving him, you commited a grave sin in his mind: you're trying to break away from his control, and he needs to re-establish that. He won't be content if you stopped and talked to him once - he wants permanent control. In fact, if you do stop and talk to him, this will be only the first time, the introduction to many more times. Plus that this may work against the court orders you obtained as it may be seen as if you were seeking the contact, not him. He's got court orders not to contact you or come near you - Period. If he follows your car, drive to the police station. If there's someone in the car, let them phone police, tell them he's stalking you right now and that you are headed for the station and make them watch out for his car following you. If he's leaving notes in your drive again, don't go out and pick them up - phone a friend, ask them to come to your house with a camera resp cellphone.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #327 on: October 04, 2014, 11:30:27 am »
Thank you for the advice. I've read a lot and it amazes me that he meets every single one of the mentioned characteristics of a narsissist. I did speak to a therapist. At the time she did not feel like I needed to come back. She said it was my choice. I think she mainly wanted to give me the power to leave. he got no response from me with following me. I have stopped at police stations before. They helped me "escape" out a back way. i have family who are very supportive and I am friends with some mental health professionals who are giving me advice. One day I prayed to see the truth. I saw it. It was like God wanted me to leave, he gave me the strength to do it. My lawyer is looking out for me too. Nothing is foolproof, but this life I am living now, is far better than the one with him. The part about the anger he feels is very true. You should see my personal belongings that were beaten  to pieces and smell the urine on my clothes. Jeckle and Hyde. He's hurt a lot of other women and they have sought me out to tell their story. They know I understand like no one else can. God Bless ya'll for caring.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #328 on: October 12, 2014, 07:08:42 pm »
Elixir, In this post that you have on facebook, you state that Roy admitted to you that this email, email account and the lies were all made up by him. When did he admit this?

"This is another piece of the puzzle. This is an email that he made up to get attention, especially from the Vetrans. He had all sorts of people offering to come and "protect" us. He got scared when I said we could find out the IP address and prosecute. He admitted to me that he made up the fake email and everything. I began to see what he was capable of."

Offline bearheart

« Reply #329 on: October 12, 2014, 09:18:45 pm »
Elixir, In this post that you have on facebook, you state that Roy admitted to you that this email, email account and the lies were all made up by him. When did he admit this?

"This is another piece of the puzzle. This is an email that he made up to get attention, especially from the Vetrans. He had all sorts of people offering to come and "protect" us. He got scared when I said we could find out the IP address and prosecute. He admitted to me that he made up the fake email and everything. I began to see what he was capable of."

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this email? Sharon, you know very well he does not write like this, his spelling is terrible, and I couldn't help but notice the only thing mis-spelled is the word Veterans, does not sound like his mannerism of writing at all --hate to say this but seems to me there may be more trickery here than meets the eye.