Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 189667 times)

Offline Sturmboe

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2014, 06:11:23 am »
I do believe he is mentally ill. He admits there is something wrong, but he says it is PTSD. Whatever the problem is, he makes choices, just like everyone else. And just like everyone else, he will pay for those choices. I would not want to be in his shoes. He was supposed to go to see a psychiatrist on Aug 5th, but I do not know if he did or not. Anyone else that has questions, feel free to ask. I will tell you what I know. I really tried to help him, but the only help he wanted was money. That is over with. I will finish my obligation, as dictated by the judge. That's it. Any female that involves herself with him is doomed to being used, cheated on and abused.

Well, if Roy asks for professional help he needs time to clarify what is going on with him, step by step, time by time. The diagnosis will come by the way ... it tooks time, sometimes a long time, the psychiatrist decides when to tell him what is (happend), Roy must stand by this and must be able to live carefully with himself. Often there is for those patients an up and down, they avoid, accept, deny, .... .
Maybe Roy accept an contact by you to the therapist so you can get help how to deal with the situation.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #301 on: September 02, 2014, 03:00:33 am »
And it seems as if the next victim has been lured in to the trap,

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #302 on: September 02, 2014, 03:30:36 am »
What's the new scam and who is the new victim?

Offline Elixir

« Reply #303 on: September 04, 2014, 07:13:44 pm »
I'm not real sure who she is. Anybody on here who may know, please tell us. The scam is he says he has a job, says that he is working 6  days a week in NC with only Sunday off. That's what he's telling people he owes money to. There are some "touches" inside the trailer and I KNOW he didn't clean. Someone has a new washing machine, microwave, etc. 

Offline bearheart

« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2014, 06:04:13 pm »
It seems the subject of Roy's fraud has been placed by the wayside here, I for one am still interested in the fact that he was collecting money under false pretenses, and using the Native culture to do so. First it has already been proven he is not Native, not Cherokee, he is using a fake tribal card, there was no grammy, and that money was collected for a Cherokee charity that did not exist (the Cherokee Boys home in Cherokee) many people sold cd's for him believing the proceeds were helping Native children. How does he get away with this sort of behavior? We did seek payment of some of the monies we were scammed out of by our court case but have yet to receive any payment (Roy and Sharon Glass have both ignored the court judgement) and yet he continues to play Indian and cheat people, it amazes me. I am glad that Sharon has gotten away from future damage by him, but his infidelities are not the issues of this forum (even though he is using the Native culture to achieve that also, in a very wrong sort of way) what concerns me more is the fraudulent scams he pulls.  I for one would like to know from Elixir what she knows about the package that was left at the millpond? since it has been proven who? the fake page belonged to, that sent the message for us to go to the millpond and retrieve it. The reason I would be interested in knowing what Elixir has to say is SO that the wrong person is not to blame, as it is beginning to look like we were misinformed from the very beginning on certain issues. If she is a victim and not a part of the scams and wrong-doings then the truth needs to be known and the proper authorities contacted.As much as he has done, he stills goes free, and no charges have ever been brought against him, except for ours, again I am amazed! I would like to thank this forum for helping to make situations such as this one come to light.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2014, 12:29:19 pm »
What I would really like to know is WHERE all the money he supposedly collected went? He was always using my hard earned money for gas for someone to get somewhere, and he frequently gave what he earned to someone else who said they were in need. Who knows where the truth is? He said that he was the victim of a scam with the Grammy thing. I heard his side of conversations with a lawyer over that. He says he has emails to prove these things, but then again, he has made fake email accounts. There was one where he said that you, Dana, Gerard, Jack et al were plotting to kill him. He got a bunch of hoopla with the veterans started over that. I am so embarrassed that I believed him for soooooooo looooong. I've talked to a woman that he was with when he was younger. Nothing has changed with his behavior with women. She she'd some light on the 3rd degree black belt and the issue with horses and the heritage issue. None of it was in agreement to what he says. It is hard for me to conceive of such treachery and that I was with him for so long. The woman he is with or should I say women is an issue here because that is the way he is able to of what he does. He says that he has a job in NC right now working 6 days a week, only off on Sunday, but he has been seen in Bufflao and Spartanburg not his week. It is a never ending circle of lies with him. He is still stealing from me, you are right, Andy, he will continue until he is locked up. He is a master con. Super con. What suggestions do you or anybody else have to make him stop?

Epiphany

« Reply #306 on: September 09, 2014, 09:57:49 pm »
Elixir, you say he is still stealing from you, do you have an attorney? Are you talking with the police? I encourage you to keep talking with the authorities. Domestic violence support services might be helpful too. You can get free of Roy and make sure he can no longer steal from you.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #307 on: September 09, 2014, 10:03:25 pm »
Piff, Where Roy lives, in Union County, SC, the just don't give a damn! He has threatened the lives of myself as well as others and they shrug their shoulders ans say, "we just look at him as a joke". It's no coincident that he lives there, he will never move any where else if he can get away with all that he does and there are literally never any consequences. I think all of us whom he scammed, should hire an attorney and all petition the states attorney generals office!

Epiphany

« Reply #308 on: September 09, 2014, 10:14:21 pm »
Piff, Where Roy lives, in Union County, SC, the just don't give a damn! He has threatened the lives of myself as well as others and they shrug their shoulders ans say, "we just look at him as a joke". It's no coincident that he lives there, he will never move any where else if he can get away with all that he does and there are literally never any consequences. I think all of us whom he scammed, should hire an attorney and all petition the states attorney generals office!

Hiring an attorney sounds like a great plan. Find a good attorney and lay everything out.

Law enforcement isn't helping even when people claim Roy has threatened their lives? Are they at least writing up reports each time?

If he is possibly defrauding IRS, a tip on that can be turned in.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2014, 02:46:56 am »
He is a super con. He has been doing this all of his life. He Knows how to stay inside the lines.

Offline Elixir

« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2014, 02:55:47 am »
RE: the tribal card that he has that belonged to Charlie Anderson
he scanned it into his computer and took Charlie's name off of it and put his own name there using a different font. I have a copy of it.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2014, 06:52:20 pm »
I have a question for this forum--Is it not against tribal law or federal law to have a fake card, one that is forging a members number? Why is it that the Cherokee Nation does not step in? -- We did contact them and we do have a letter stating Roy Glass is not a member nor carded -- but the fact that he is using forgery against another tribal members card -- does that not go against the laws enforced within the reservation? Or does this matter need to be taken to the states attorney generals office? Or does it fall under the BIA -- we contacted them also. Any suggestions on who needs to be contacted? Have you turned your copy over to anyone in law enforcement Elixir? Fraud is against the law, is it not? Still do not understand how he gets by with all this.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2014, 08:18:25 pm »
Yes, there is something terribly wrong here!!! This, plus there are pictures of him presenting to a white woman an entire Redtailed hawk tail! Where are the authorities! Sheriff? DNR? Federal authorities? BIA? Tribal laws?

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2014, 04:40:56 pm »
I have a question for this forum--Is it not against tribal law or federal law to have a fake card, one that is forging a members number? Why is it that the Cherokee Nation does not step in? -- We did contact them and we do have a letter stating Roy Glass is not a member nor carded -- but the fact that he is using forgery against another tribal members card -- does that not go against the laws enforced within the reservation? Or does this matter need to be taken to the states attorney generals office? Or does it fall under the BIA -- we contacted them also. Any suggestions on who needs to be contacted? Have you turned your copy over to anyone in law enforcement Elixir? Fraud is against the law, is it not? Still do not understand how he gets by with all this.

The problem with the issues is tribal law can not be enforced outside the reservation or Tribal lands, the state don't acknowledge tribal issues, the BIA should be protecting our right but
little is done so we end being at the mercy of these frauds
In Spirit

Epiphany

« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2014, 06:23:45 pm »
South Carolina is administered by the Eastern Region Office of the BIA. http://bia.gov/WhoWeAre/RegionalOffices/Eastern/index.htm But I don't see anything that would really apply to Roy here in their programs and services description: http://bia.gov/WhoWeAre/RegionalOffices/Eastern/What/index.htm Or even in the larger picture of the BIA http://bia.gov/WhatWeDo/index.htm

Red-tailed hawks are protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act which:

makes it illegal for anyone to take, possess, import, export, transport, sell, purchase, barter, or offer for sale, purchase, or barter, any migratory bird, or the parts, nests, or eggs of such a bird except under the terms of a valid permit issued pursuant to Federal regulations.

http://www.fws.gov/migratorybirds/RegulationsPolicies/mbta/mbtintro.html

So someone could report Roy each time he is seen with illegal bird feathers and parts https://www.fws.gov/offices/Directory/ListOffices.cfm?statecode=45

But, you know, there are so many frauds like Roy around. Having info on him here on NAFPS is powerful. This means everyone from museums, schools, to individual women who are in danger for falling prey to him - all of them can find the facts here.

I think best bet is for individuals to hire an attorney together and find out what their options are. And women who have gotten free of him need to continue to compare notes and spread the word.

It is very frustrating to see frauds keep being frauds. Fortunately NAFPS exists and people can be informed.