Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190111 times)

Offline Elixir

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #330 on: October 13, 2014, 05:33:14 am »
I do not remember how long it was after he showed the email to me that he admitted that it was a fake. He had generated a lot of attention with it. He was getting phone calls with offers of protection from a Vetran's advocate. I did ask him why the words were spelled correctly and punctution was used. He said he used spell check and made the effort. That was not the only email he faked. He sent one email from an account he opened in my name. He sent it to a woman in Holland that he was in love with. He told her that we were not married. He said we were really brother and sisterand were posing as husband and wife to protect him from all the women who wanted him. He sent the woman a white and blue blanket with a CD. She said she didn't know the meaning until she asked him. He wanted to go visit her. I Know ya'll can't beleive that I could be this stupid for so long. I can't beleive it either.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #331 on: March 11, 2015, 02:44:06 am »
Here is a picture of the fake BIA card that Roy Glass stole form an enrolled member of the Cherokee Nation, scanned it into his computer and altered it. He tried to claim he was 3/4 Cherokee. He is also very illiterate. Look on the card at his representation of 3/4,.......................3/250? What?.................3/250!!!!! That equals 1.2% blood quantum!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #332 on: March 13, 2015, 07:36:12 pm »
Roy's father's genealogy is well researched and documented.  Looking over census and military records, I don't see anything other than white going back several generations.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #333 on: March 13, 2015, 07:36:51 pm »
PIFF, does he have any relatives named Frank?

Epiphany

« Reply #334 on: March 13, 2015, 07:58:43 pm »
PIFF, does he have any relatives named Frank?

I don't have all my notes with me anymore, but could recreate possibly, did Roy specify which ancestor this supposedly is?

Epiphany

« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2015, 08:00:48 pm »
Here is a Frank, his grandfather:

JONESVILLE - Donald Edgar Glass, 66, of 541 Bobby Faucett Road died Oct. 24, 2000, at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.

A native of Union, he was the husband of Georgine Etterer Glass and son of the late Frank and Lenora Howell Glass.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=glass&GSiman=1&GScid=71213&GRid=15722061&

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #336 on: March 13, 2015, 08:08:39 pm »
Thanks Piff!

Epiphany

« Reply #337 on: March 13, 2015, 08:12:21 pm »
Here is the relevant 1940 census (some surnames were misspelled in transcription) with both Roy's father Donald and grandfather Frank:

Name:   Frank S Glane
Event Type:   Census
Event Date:   1940
Event Place:   Union Township, Union, South Carolina, United States
Marital Status:   Married
Race (Original):   White
Race:   White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original):   Head
Relationship to Head of Household:   Head
Birthplace:   North Carolina
Birth Year (Estimated):   1902
Last Place of Residence:   Same House

Household   Role   Gender   Age   Birthplace
Frank S Glane   Head   M   38   North Carolina
Lenora H Glane   Wife   F   37   South Carolina
Francis H Glane   Son   M   16   South Carolina
Gene D Glass   Son   M   12   South Carolina
Donald E Glass   Son   M   5   South Carolina

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K46K-L3B

Epiphany

« Reply #338 on: March 13, 2015, 08:31:56 pm »

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2016, 04:38:27 pm »
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/Themes/default/images/bbc/table.gif
First off, To the Admins,  Thank you for lifting the ban and allowing me back. Having my child pulled into this  and called a liar makes me a little unhappy. If anyone cares to discuss the proof we have I would be happy to in a private message as this is not the place. Second, I have known Roy and Sharon for about 2 years and they have shown nothing but kindness, concern and generosity toward me and mine. As for his cards, I have seen them, heck I've held them in my hands and they look real enough to me, not that it matters, I know others that claim to be one thing but aren't what they claim (many hiding behind fake names and profiles). As for Them owing money, I know gifts and labor were exchanged, isn't that what you do with friends without expecting something in return?? Isn't that what Creator expects of us? None of us are perfect, I certainly don't claim to be. Third, The money for a boys home, I can't honestly say as I know nothing about it. Now I have a question: If this has been going on for years then where was all this moral outrage a couple of years ago when many of you were fawning over him and following him everywhere? Why this sudden need to destroy his life?? Shouldn't you just let Creator take care of it as we are taught? Now I believe I have acted with respect and expect the same. Thank You
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? how did i miss this?

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2016, 04:53:14 pm »
What exactly are you wanting to know?

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2016, 02:31:37 am »
when the hell was anyone from this page all over roy's nuts? we call out fakes like roy not fall all over ourselves swooning in his presence.......i saw people bashing roy not "fawning" on him

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #342 on: February 17, 2016, 05:52:27 am »
that person was talking about when they were in his circle and all were fooled by him, before he was exposed for the fraud he is

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2016, 03:04:03 pm »
ok......i thought he was addressing us

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #344 on: February 17, 2016, 04:16:01 pm »
no, and since her statement, she has realized the truth and has all but disappeared and become very quiet