Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 188817 times)

Epiphany

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 03:58:15 pm »
Here's his father Donald Edgar Glass http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=glass&GSiman=1&GScid=71213&GRid=15722061&

Donald and his family are in the 1940 census Union South Carolina, all listed as white.

Roy's mother is Georgine Etterer Glass, Etterer then might be her maiden name.

Update: here is his mother http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Glass&GSiman=1&GScid=71213&GRid=24791562&
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:09:35 am by Epiphany »

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 04:08:16 pm »
Here is a picture of him and his wife. He claims this is a Cherokee bonnet that was authorized for him to wear by the elders in Tahlequah. Her name is Sharon Brickle Glass and goes by the name of "Sundancer". She claims she has danced the sundance.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 04:13:42 pm »
Gets more interesting.  Chickashatruth, can you tell us any more about the ongoing online feud with Roy and Sharon and their old friends Dana Ross and Gerard Tallheart Bowles?  I stumbled into that on Sharon's fb page.  Looks like Gerard is the "pagans and wiccans" that Roy deems are persecuting him.  Dana is a non-Indian flutemaker who was one of the people promoting Roy's supposed appearance on Letterman.  Seems they were all good friends at one point, but have become bitter enemies lately. 

Superdog

Offline Superdog

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 04:20:04 pm »
Here's the Grammy nomination claim that is attributed to Roy.  More than fluffing up his credentials.
https://www.facebook.com/Glassspottedeagle?fref=ts
"Roy is a Native American Flute player, Nominated for a Grammy in 2011"

Superdog

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »
These apparently are some of the folks he has pulled the wool over their eyes and scammed them in some manner. There are many, many more. Their M.O. is to make claims as to people being wannabes and non-Christians to form a following on FB.

Epiphany

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 05:15:43 pm »
Roy's father served in US Army, Germany, he married Georgine Etterer in Germany. She was born in Germany, German citizenship, applied for US naturalization in 1966.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 05:18:00 pm »
Roy's father served in US Army, Germany, he married Georgine Etterer in Germany. She was born in Germany, German citizenship, applied for US naturalization in 1966.

So that blows up the "3/4 Cherokee" claim as well...

Superdog

Epiphany

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 06:28:45 pm »
Roy's father's genealogy is well researched and documented.  Looking over census and military records, I don't see anything other than white going back several generations.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 06:51:55 pm »
This is what many have suspected for a long time.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 07:02:52 pm »
ChikashaTruth,

There are 2 ways to communicate privately here. You can click on the the name of the person you want to communicate with and send a private IM. Or you can click the "my messages" at the top and send to more than on person. Hope this helps.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 07:26:45 pm »
Thank you debbieredbear

Offline bearheart

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 08:36:24 pm »
This is a picture of Roy Glass aka Spotted Eagle holding a card that he says proves he is Cherokee-- This is a fake card  (note the blurred numbers that cannot be read) this man goes around doing fake healing ceremony and tells many lies about being a Holy man, Medicine man, etc.. He comes into people's lives and earns their trust and uses many forms of manipulations to cheat them out of money. He even claims to having been trained by 'Rolling Thunder' and says he was born in Stillwell Oklahoma-- when in fact he was born in S.C. He tells stories of how his father was a great medicine man and that he was born with the gift to heal--his story has changed many times from what we have found--from saying his family was on the trail of tears and he had journals from the events in a trunk--Heck, he had even put up writing that were supposely from those journals on a social forum. He has dupped people out of thousands of dollars, my family being one of them. Yes, I know this man and his wife, but stayed quite because I simply felt foolish allowing my self to be taken in by them. That is how I came about finding this site. A word of warning; if you confront these people they turn everything around and falsely accuse you of outrageous things. I know of one man that they even filed a fake police report on. THIS MAN IS A FRAUD IN THE WORSE KIND OF WAY.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 09:27:03 pm »
It's a shame we can't read this card or see the numbers. Is there any way to enhance the image bearheart?

Epiphany

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 11:16:08 pm »
Uploaded here is attachment of Roy's mother Georgine Etterer's Naturalization Petition, she was citizen of Germany.

--------

Roy's father Donald Edgar Glass in 1940 US federal census, with his parents:

Name:    Donald E Glass
Estimated Birth Year:    abt 1935
Race:    White
Birthplace:    South Carolina
Marital Status:    Single
Relation to Head of House:    Son
Home in 1940:    Ottaray-Monarch, Union, South Carolina

Household Members:    
Name    Age
Frank S Glass   38, white, born South Carolina
Lenora H Glass 37, white, born South Carolina

Donald E Glass 5, white, born South Carolina

-----------

Roy's paternal grandfather (Donald's father) Francis Satterwhite Glass was in military, Army National Guard, this from his enlistment record:

Name:    Francis S Glass
Birth Year:    1901
Race:    White, citizen (White)
Nativity State or Country:    South Carolina
State of Residence:    South Carolina
County or City:    Union

------------

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 11:29:50 pm »
Here is a statement he made on his Facebook page photos along with the photo. He has quite a story to go along with it!

"Something to share this is all my Gr Grandfather John Glas had left when he got to OK 1839 we will never forget you Gr Grandfather on Nov 10th our drum will beat for GR Grandfather and for all that fell on that trail were they cried stay strong all"