Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 188811 times)

Offline ChikashaTruth

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 05:03:10 am »
Another really amazing healing by the power of this mans flute!!! Wow!!! I wonder if he can teach this? Posted on FaceBook.

Roy Spotted Eagle
December 5, 2010
SOMETHING to share lady came to RockHill last night she is deaf in her left ear.she called me this morrning to tell me the healling song restored her ear,oh the power of GODS music STAY STRONG MY FRIENDS AHO

Offline bearheart

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2013, 05:15:20 am »
Chikasha Truth,
      This is the card that Roy Glass aka Spotted Eagle is using..does anyone have a way of checking this out to see if it is a fake or real card from western band Cherokee..this is as clear as we could make it..

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 05:26:18 am »
Kind of looks like C00262850. Don't you know if it was a real Government issue card, they would spell BUFFALO correctly!

Epiphany

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 02:33:31 pm »
Roy Edgar Glass, born 1964

On court records for Glass, Roy E. , same address as on that card (in court records sometimes mistakenly listed as "Hard Randy" instead of "Hard Ranch"), his race is white.

Some county records searches can be done here http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/casesearch/. Click a county and go from there. Use "Roy E Glass". I see some in Union county and others, haven't looked through them all. This is an index, doesn't give full info, but make sure to check any charging, sentencing, and other tabs available

Thanks for posting that card, the full name and address confirms that the records I was looking at are indeed for our guy.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 02:42:18 pm »
Thank Epiphany! You are so much help for us. I wish I could read the numbers on that card. I don't have any good graphics programs to try to clarify or enhance it. I'll keep trying.

Epiphany

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2013, 03:07:59 pm »
About that card, in the earlier photo of Roy pointing to the card, it is a white card half pulled out of a case. Is he claiming this is a Cherokee Nation citizenship card? Check through here http://www.cherokee.org/Services/TribalCitizenship/31656/Information.aspx - their citizenship cards are blue.

Here is citizenship info: http://www.cherokee.org/Services/TribalCitizenship/30869/Information.aspx

To be eligible for CDIB/Tribal Citizenship with the Cherokee Nation, you must be able to provide documents that connect you to an enrolled lineal ancestor, who is listed on the (DAWES ROLL) FINAL ROLLS OF CITIZENS AND FREEDMEN OF THE FIVE CIVILIZED TRIBES, Cherokee Nation with a blood degree. This roll was taken between 1899-1906 of Citizens and Freedmen residing in Indian Territory (now NE Oklahoma).

Many applicants do not qualify for CDIB/Citizenship as their ancestors did not meet the enrollment requirements and were not enrolled. Certain requirements had to be met in order to be placed on the Dawes Roll.

CDIB/Tribal Citizenship are issued through natural parents. In adoption cases, CDIB/Citizenship must be proven through the BIOLOGICAL PARENT to the enrolled ancestor. A copy of the Final Decree of Adoption, and a State Certified, Full Image/Photocopy of the Birth Record must accompany the application. All information will remain confidential.

Dawes Rolls http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/dawes.php?s_last=glass&s_first=&s_middle=&s_tribe=&dawesPage=3

On Roy's paternal family tree, everyone at the time of the Dawes Rolls (1898 - 1914 Oklahoma) are white folks in the Carolinas.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2013, 03:15:04 pm »
Thanks again Epiphany! I think what he is showing in the picture where he is "giving the finger" to folks on Facebook, is one card behind another. I think the foremost card is the same one in the latter picture,

Epiphany

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2013, 03:37:07 pm »
Thanks again Epiphany! I think what he is showing in the picture where he is "giving the finger" to folks on Facebook, is one card behind another. I think the foremost card is the same one in the latter picture,

Do you know what the white card behind the blue card is supposed to be?

Do you know if he's ever claimed a specific ancestor is on the Dawes Final Rolls?

Hope you all contact media, event organizers, police, and DA.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2013, 04:16:43 pm »

Do you know what the white card behind the blue card is supposed to be?

Do you know if he's ever claimed a specific ancestor is on the Dawes Final Rolls?

Hope you all contact media, event organizers, police, and DA.

I'll see if anyone I know has any information on the white card, and if they have ever heard him claim anyone on the Dawes Roll. If he had claimed it, I'm sure it was fictional.

We are in the process of contacting all of these people. This man is a talker of the worst kind, golden tongue! Many people are actually sucked in by him, for a while. By the time they have found him out, he had befriended them, been called brother or sister, uncle or aunt to his children. They have been offered healing songs and healing ceremonies. Most of the money comes in forms of gifts or loans, but are asked that they are always kept private. He is very polished at watching for people who are seeking and are grieving. He preys on them!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2013, 11:16:38 pm »
Here are some responses from people who know him and have been victimized by him:

"White card -eastern band Cherokee tribal card, I believe..blue card- amount of Cherokee blood.. I Think..not sure..but remember he has (name removed for anonymity)'s cards..has not give them back to his sons"

"He was the Cherokee man up there that Roy has his cremains..they asked for their Dad's ashes and cards back, but Roy said to them he did not want them to get into the wrong hands..Ain't that a joke..I cannot remember his given name..(name removed for anonymity) I believe..son Little (name removed for anonymity) ..very nieve..

Epiphany

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2013, 12:08:41 am »
A family wants the ashes and cards of their father returned, and Roy refuses? What a horrible man.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2013, 12:51:59 am »
He no doubt has self serving plans for holding onto these personal and sacred things. This is their Father's ashes and his CDIB and Tribal cards. I strongly feel that this is against  the law and am looking into this as well. I will find these boys and speak with them.

Offline ChikashaTruth

!
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2013, 10:52:15 pm »
Here is another Facebook post claiming to represent the Cherokee Nation!

Roy Spotted Eagle
Yesterday via mobile
March 23 at 10:00 am going to represent our Cherokee nation in the spartanburg SC culture parade and share the music and history of our people all are welcome to come out enjoy this event hope to see there have a blessed day all

Offline bearheart

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2013, 05:02:44 am »
This fake is really making the Cherokee Nation look Bad, because many people are believing he is actually representing the Western band Cherokee. It is a shame that he does this, but I do not understand why these events don't check him out first. Do you?

Offline bearheart

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 05:42:34 am »
Here is proof that he was NOT born in Oklahoma. Yes, this is his birth certificate. He was born in S.C. and has always lived there, except when he was on the run. Then he spent a time in Arkansas.Before that in Georgia.Sharon is his 5th so called wife, but by far the best con yet. She carries his lies through in the name of Jesus.If anyone knows of these two and the scams they run PLEASE let people know. It has been proven that the Cherokee Boys home scam was just that-- a scam-- they have been pocketing the money for years saying the sales of his cd's proceeds were going to the boys home. You should see the pow wow videos and read the statements he has made. He has even pretended to dig up artifacts on people's property. Objects that did not come from the property. Trickster Con artist-- But Thank Creator he is NOT Cherokee, because the ancestors would be so ashamed.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:58:31 am by bearheart »