Author Topic: Thunderwolf Von Noaker & NativeAmericanEmbassy.net  (Read 18569 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Thunderwolf Von Noaker & NativeAmericanEmbassy.net
« on: March 22, 2010, 01:57:14 pm »
Does anyone know about these guys???

http://www.nativeamericanembassy.net/

Minister ThunderWolfe

SPEAKERS AVAILABLE For LECTURES and PRESENTATIONS! 
Schools, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Synagogues, Human Rights Organizations & Societies....
CONTACT ThunderWolfe Von Noaker for details:
c/o Native American Embassy
125 Bergen Street, Garfield, New Jersey 07026
Phone: (973) 546-9300 / VOICEMAIL: (973) 772-1418
SPEAKING SUBJECTS:
The German Nazi & Holocaust, The American Connection

CONCENTRATION CAMPS, DEATH MARCHES, MASS MURDER & MASS GRAVES: What Hitler learned from Americans

U.S. PRESIDENT ANDREW JACKSON: The American Hitler

COLUMBUS: Not the 'Discoverer' of the Americas, but HIS Captain. (Not that anyone discovered an already discovered and/or inhabited land.
Columbus: Opportunist, International Thief & Pirate, Brutal Slave Transporter & Slave Marketeer: Never set foot on North American (U.S.) soil!

The truth about thousands of forged and eroneous U.S./Indian Treaties (Contracts):
Invalid Treaties: Illegal Treaties:
The Truth about Indians "Selling" their land. (No Chief or Male) of any Indian Nation had the authority or power to relinquish land to foreigners or anyone, certainly those in Matrilineal Societies where only the women (clan mothers) control status of the land.

The TRUTH About the AMERICAN HOLOCAUST, one that was the role model for Hitler & German Natzis. The American Holocaust is presently ongoing!

"RESERVATIONS:" In TRUTH: American Federal CONCENTRATION CAMPS, or "PRISON CAMPS!"

Services:
CEMETARY & BURIAL SERVICES
Gravesite Care: Prayer Service, Flower Planting, Maintenance, etc.
Releasing of the Spirit: (Service to Release the Spirit of the deceased)
Smudging Service (Spiritual Cleansing & Purification

NATIVE AMERICAN EMBASSY
8 Obal Avenue
Borough of Elmwood Park
New Jersey 07407 USA
PHONE: (973) 546-9300
TOLL-FREE: (800) 809-4168
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:57:32 am by educatedindian »
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: native american embassy
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 02:02:38 pm »
I see that there is a site on them, these people have been "Change the sentence" .

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/druid/53/main.html
Chief Minister ThunderWolfe. NATIVE AMERICAN EMBASSY.
http://www.nativeamericanembassy.net ...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:27:49 am by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline clearwater

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 02:48:28 pm »
WHOIS records indicate the web server is located in Spring Hill, Forida. The domain was secured in 1998:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/nativeamericanembassy.net

Lots of mish-mash stuff on the home page:

Ambassador/Minister :  DragonSwan  CornKeeper  ThunderWolfe
(Jessie Renee Von Noaker)

There are lots of google references to Jessie Renee Von Noaker:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Jessie+Renee+Von+Noaker&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

The website is listed in the DMOZ and Yahoo directories:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/dmoz-details.jsp?domain=nativeamericanembassy.net&window1-resetEvent=true

http://search.yahoo.com/search/dir?p=NATIVEAMERICANEMBASSY.NET

These are techniques used to add weight to the web domain in search engines. The Yahoo Directory is a paid insertion, generally about $300 per year.

The website says it is under re-construction:

This Domain Will Be Changing Soon: The New NATIVE AMERICAN EMBASSY will be housed in Washington, DC & under the Full & Complete Authority of the NATIONAL CONGRESS Of AMERICAN INDIANS!

Is NCAI aware of this?

Also note the home page shows the Myan calendar. And, the owners of the website apparently run their own American Indian Church from the same NJ location:

http://www.nativeamericanembassy.net/3-Frame/id18.php
American Indian Church
125 Bergen Street
Garfield, New Jersey   07026
Phone: (973) 546-9300

Services:
Saturday: 9:00 A.M.
   Sunday: 9:00 A.M.
   Monday: 7:00 P.M.
   Tuesday: 7:00 P.M.
   Wednesday: 9:00 P.M.
   Thursday: 9:00 P.M.
   Friday: 7:00 & 9:00 P.M.
   Weekday: Call for schedual and Registration-Signup.

PASTOR:   Minister DragonSwan CornKeeper ThunderWolfe Von Noaker

The copyright at the bottom of the home page provides more names:

Copyright(s) © 1991-2009: Lenni Lenape Phoenix,   Native American Embassy,   Mandy & NATIVE ENIT,   Native American Holocaust Museum, Inc.,   Minister Jessie Renee (Von Noaker) ThunderWolfe,   Jeremy A. Von Noaker,   Geralyn Von Noaker,   Priscylla Belle Venticello,   Von Noaker Family Publishing Group International  
Copying in any form or medium is strictly forbidden without prior written permission: Illegal copying (Taking Possession of) anything within this Web Domain contitutes "Criminal Theft of (Intelectual) Property & will be treated as such!

The Von Noaker Family Publishing Group International has its own website. Most of the links giving on this home page are blank, no information, just like a blank template. Click around this site, there's not much there. It appears to be a similar template as for the nativeamericanembassy site:

http://www.vonnoakerfamilypublishing.com/

An odd mix of stuff, in my opinion.

clearwater
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:00:26 pm by clearwater »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 03:30:24 pm »
The places he shows up...notice they include "Reclaim the Swastika" and "Make the White Man Cry."

Von Noaker shows up in two of our previous threads. The guy lives to create phony sites posing a civil rights leader.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=966.msg5161#msg5161
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2088.0

Be aware, as those threads point out, that their sites load cookies onto your computer without your permission and that they track anyone who goes to their sites.

Noaker's facebook page. I can't help notice he listed a favorite site as "Pastlife Memoirs of Atlantis." Seems he's a crank doing a lot of damage by misleading people, another Larry Sampson.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Minister-ThunderWolfe/100000496397809

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 09:16:55 pm »
Thank i went in and delete all my cookies, I am going to put a post up for people of my reservation to beware
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:06 am »
Native-American Embassy Attention All Our Friends, Relations & Supporters:
There is an individual who is a member of a seeminly hate-group "NewAgeFraud" calling herself "earthw7" (her Legin Name), who has taken it upon herself to bash the Native American Embassy, Minister ThunderWolfe, and others, including the Minister's Business (Publishin...g) Domain "Von Noaker Family Publishing."
Without doing the proper homework, she has pulled a few pages from around and about the web-net and proceeds to attack this Embassy and the Minister while motivating others within this defamatory hate organization to do the same!

This woman who claims to be an Indian living on a reservation is claiming that this Embassy and the Minister (myself) is using Facebook to get people on "her Reservation" to join us, not knowing or even bothering to research her sources and reference materials and parties where is she had, would learn that the great majority have requested Our friendship, which we have accepted!

She goes on to say, "Thank i went in and delete all my cookies, I am going to put a post up for people of my reservation to beware" after another libeler told her that our domain sets unwanted cookies.....etc.
We ourselves get so many cookies, that we stopped attempting to deal with them all. Most, if not all are harmless! Apparently, this woman and her co-slanderer does not understand very well what cookies are, what they are for or even what they do.
It is impossible to catch them all as it is equally to stop every popup. We know, we get them all, even with one of the best Anti-Virus, Anti-Trojen, Anti-Phishing, Anti-Spam (McAfee) Security Suites available on all of our systems. There are many out there who know how to get around such security and they get through. Most of you with Security of your own, already know this.
We simply go through the Cookies about once a month, maybe 2 or 3. Not for any security threat concerns, merely for the principle of it all.

Equally, is EVERY Domain on the WWW-Net has cookies that are set on Visiting systems. They are a handy tool for storing passwords, etc, so that as all know the burden, we don't have to enter login names and passwords every bleedin time we enter these domains and other member areas, etc.

This woman, not acting or behaving very "Indian"-like, is seemingly hell-bent on destroyng our impecable reputation, and have found others withing the hate group's domain "NewAgeFraud.org" to assist her in this evil.

We warn everyone to be very wary and cauteous with these people, even American Indians who have lost the Ameridian way, behavior and otherwise.

We have an open-door policy (24/7) which include contact by phones.
We make NO money nor ask for any when we help and assist others.
No matter what we involve ourselves in, there is no Reward involved, Financial or otherwise. Our only reward, that you would have to ask GrandFather. We here can not answer for our Creator.

We do not know if this Earth7 (LaDonna Brave Bull / Tamaka waste win) is a bonified American Indian, and it is not our place to Judge her anymore than it is for her to condemn us without the proper research/resources, etc. It is, however, not very Indian, at least according to the wisdom and teching of all of the Elders who have shared their wisdom and Tradition(s) with us.

On the note of Cookies, IPs (Ones Sign-In Signature just like when going into a Government Office, Lawyers, Doctors Office), We collect IP/World Location Data, among other info that EVERY SERVER Collects within the Server Logs so as to improve our own site and Visitor's Experience including resolution of images, text, etc. Not everyone can see tiny print. Thus cookies and other stats utilities can record Browser info, System Speed, etc, so that each visitor can view and navigate according to his/her own computer speed, memory available, web-access (Cable versus Dial-Up), etc.

Perhaps We shouldn't even bother to defend ourselves on this. All who know us, know us, and/or can quickly learn about us from other Reliable persons and entities.

We suggest to all, that No Security Utility can or does catch all Cookies, Popups (which we use only for webpages, no ads), or any of the other harmless elements that originate from reliable and trustworthy sources.
Additionally, All, or Most Domains send Cookies, many even popups. This is a very modern and electronic (tech) world, and at times, these tools are very necessary and helpfull, in the right hands.
If anyone does not want cookies in their systems, delate any that get through, at the end of the day. And, Do not use Google or any of the other Search Engines, nor should you be entering any Domain that uses Google or any of the others for Stats, Analitics, etc.

Of Course we suspect that Cookies were not the problem for this person "educatedIndian" also a moderator within NewAgeFraud.org. These individuals if educated in the slightest know that every domain uses them. Every Stats, Tracking, Anti-Spam, etc. utility/web-domain uses them. We surmise that the only interest of these people, are to Bash anyone they convince themselves to not like, and to initiate their attacks upon others without justification, cause or even proper background research!

Be Well,
~ Minister Thunderwolfe
In Spirit

Offline bls926

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 03:54:41 am »
I couldn't believe that post when I read it on facebook. Had to respond . . .

NAFPS is not "a seeminly hate-group", as you call it. The members of the forum work together to expose frauds, those who would exploit American Indian culture, traditions, spirituality. Earth wasn't bashing the Native-American Embassy or Minister Thunderwolfe. She asked questions. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Only those with a stolen identity are afraid to answer questions; they don't even want the questions asked. Thunderwolfe, you seem to have gone on the defensive very quickly. Why is that?

You question whether earth is Indian. For you to ask that question makes me wonder if you are. Or if you even know anyone in Indian Country.

Wonder what his response will be.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 04:31:32 am »
Gee thanks, I have been deleted, i deleted them from my facebook and they deleted me
so i don't know what they are saying about me.
Another friend post a post about me asking if I was an indian. well all I can say is I can
prove who I am.  :) ;D
In Spirit

Offline clearwater

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 02:51:34 pm »
Wow that whole exchange above is rather odd. The issue of cooies is irrelevant, however, a lot of energy spent on describing what cookies are. Most all websites use some form of tracking cooikes, most just to keep up with the user's movements through the site. Some cookies may be related to shopping habits, etc. The nativeamericanembassy promotes on its home page anti-spam software so this seems rather odd on its face, nothing to do with American Indian culture but lots to do with websites and spam.

The site also uses a lot of scripts to track user movements. Not enough time to study the scripts. All seems odd to me. A lot of attention on the site is given to spam filters, etc. Many of the pages visited execute a script which monitors movements, which is beyond what cookies do, for example:

Visiting this link, as many other links on the site, invokes a script which apparently is no longer functional, but it produces the second page which does not execute because the script page is no longer found:

Clicking this link...
http://www.nativeamericanembassy.net/nativeculturelinks/indians.shtml

...also produces this page...
http://www.nativeamericanembassy.net/cgi-bin/Feedback?SUBJECT=Feedback%20Visitor%20Monitor
Page Not Found
We cannot locate the page you're looking for. Please check the address and make sure all letters are lowercased with no spaces. You may also move to a different page by using the links in the menu bar above

Overall, the above reply seems to have a lot of venom and anger (obviously) coming through, at least it seems to me. Somewhat out of proportion to the perceived infraction. Makes me glad I don't use FaceBook ::)

I find the issue of swastikas interesting. On the nativeamericanembassy website, the icon is depicted on both clockwise and counter-clockwise direction on the same page:

(scroll way down, near the bottom of the page, you will see a section labeled "NATIVE AMERICAN EMBASSY
Native American Holocaust Museum, Incorporated")

The swastika icon seems never to have been a part of Native American Culture. It has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese, English, Germans, Greeks, and (east) Indians.

The issue of clockwise or counter-clockwise also makes a difference in the meaning of the icon. For example:

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swastika/a/swastikahistory.htm
Some cultures in the past had differentiated between the clockwise swastika and the counter-clockwise sauvastika. In these cultures the swastika symbolized health and life while the sauvastika took on a mystical meaning of bad-luck or misfortune.

But since the Nazis use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction - trying to make the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death while the counter-clockwise version would hold the ancient meaning of the symbol, life and good-luck.

I have not thoroughly researched this matter but it appears not to have been used by Native American Indians, at least until recently. I am unclear why the focus on and obsession with the swastika.

All very odd in my opinion. Lots of assembled information about Native Americans but overall the site, swastikas, etc seem to do have little to do with Native American culture, faith or religion, but a lot of emphasis on spam software, side issues, etc. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:13:07 pm by clearwater »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 02:55:57 pm »
ATTENTION ALL FRIENDS & RELATIVES!
There is an individual, using the name "earthw7" and using NewAgeFraud Organization to Bash the Native American Embassy, Native American Holocaust Museum (Inc.), the American Indian Church (of the NorthEast Corridor) and Minister ThunderWolfe!
She (Age 53) and from Standing Rock, ap...p...ears to be hell-bent on committing the gravest of Slanderous and Libelous trashing of not only the Native American Embassy, but other Indian Entirites and People, as well.
She does not do all of her homework, but grabs bits and pieces from websites & reprints them without permission and in violation of Copyright Laws and Theft of Intelectual property Laws.
She has much information confused and distorted and is attempting to bring the world who views her bashings to believe that the Embassy pays for Google/Yahoo and DMOZ click!
DMOZ is a private org that indexes domains like google, and others, that is all.
The Native American Embassy neither takes part in Advertising nor accepts money (certainly never asks for such) for anything that it does. The Embassy SELLS NOTHING!
Not to take valueable space here, we will document all of this within the Embassy's and Other Domains, complete with these details as mentioned above.
All who know us, know that we make NO money, and that we primarily go to bats to correct mis-information about our Peoples and Ways, and to reprimand others with regard to Non-Existent American Indian "Shamans" and other Sharletons!
OUR WORK IS HARD, AND, Is AS PURE AS OUR HEARTS & SPIRITS!

This individual "earthw7" has also made accusations that we are getting people from her Rez to, "these people have been getting people from my reservation to sign up on there facebook to prove they have natives backing."

If she had bothered to do her homework rather than grab bits-&-Pieces for her purposeful and maliscious attacking, she would know that very many Indigenous Peoples from all over the world REQUEST OUR FRIENDSHIP, and, WE TURN NO ONE DOWN!

Her (earthw7) Attacks are unwaranted and unjustified and violate many Laws and Human decency. Not ver Indian, American or otherwise.

Thank you all our friends and relatives for your patience & understanding!
~ Vanessa [NAE Security Council / Anti-Defamation Council]
In Spirit

Offline clearwater

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 03:11:48 pm »
Wow again. I personally don't see any bashing going on nor do I see anyone "hell-bent on committing the gravest of Slanderous and Libelous trashing of not only the Native American Embassy, but other Indian Entirites and People"

Further, the statement "She (earthw7) has much information confused and distorted and is attempting to bring the world who views her bashings to believe that the Embassy pays for Google/Yahoo and DMOZ click!"

No such thing has ever been asserted here.

I am the person who pointed out the Yahoo and DMOZ index. I indicated that insertion into the Yahoo Directory is a paid insertion. This is true: https://ecom.yahoo.com/dir/reference/cost

I never said anything about paid insertions into google or into DMOZ. I was referring only to Yahoo Directory.

[CORRECTION:] The site used to be in the Yahoo Directory (a paid insertion) as indicated by the WhoIs record for this domain. However, the site is no longer in the paid Directory. It is now listed only in the Index, which is a free insertion. I stand corrected.

I suppose now I will be a target of this diatribe? Any fair read of my posts would indicate I am doing research, and stating opinions, such as, this is all odd to me. That's my opinion. And I am certainly entitled to that.

clearwater
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:22:12 pm by clearwater »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 03:34:33 pm »
Native-American Embassy commented on her photo:

"Attention BBONNIE SINGLETON!
  Please re-read!!!!
  Throughout their forum all may find individuals singles out and referenced to
only a few if any single web searches and then these individuals attack anything
they do not like or understand! That is the fact(s).
  Certainly, there are mountains of sharletons and fakes here in America, and
throughout the world!  Germany is among the worst of Pretenders making money by
pretending to be Indian.
  Right here in America, Blood Indians are refering to themselves as Shaman(s).
A number even making money by doing so!  Where are these Anti-Fraud actors who
should be bringing those fakes and the world to light?
   You can defend them all you wish to, however, it is not Indian, in any part
of the world to learn just a little, not do the complete research and
investigating and then proceed to the Vicious Attack(s).
   About the only item that we have seen, so far is the Letters that were
written and posted within their domain by Bonefied Idians, behaving as such!

The persistent Attacks by this domain's followers speak for itself!  See a
little, do not bother with complete research and investigation, and like the Fat
Takers, Tear apart, Tear Down, Bash &  Destroy!  Truly the American Way;
Not Indian!
  This is all We have to say!
  Aisha [NAE Messenger]"

Reply to this email to comment on this photo.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:37:33 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 03:35:20 pm »

"Bonnie, et al:
  We do not Hide!  Our credentials and CONTACT INFO is everywhere.
   We have not gotten a single phone call or letter from Earth7 (Tamaka) nor  
any of these people!
  Only their attacks!

I don't think you read the items.  Perhaps you should do so now.  This actor
was far from ASKING questions. She made concrete JUDGEMENTAL Statements.  She
never did the proper homework, nor investigative research, just personal
opinions, or Acusations!

The comments posted SAY IT ALL!

~ ThunderWolfe

Post Scriptum Note:
  She may have even contacted the BIA In Anadarko! But she did not!
  Had she, she may have confirmed the Bonefied!  3rd Promotion by my son's wife
Geralyn, transfered back to the Oklahoma BIA From the Ankorage, Alask BIA!  
BLOOD, as most refer to it?  Lenni Lenape (Delaware Nation) AND  KIOWA!
    We are DONE WITH THIS!
   We have better things to do and build than to remain involved with this
Americanized nit-picking and purposeful Destruction by the uneducated and
uninformed!"

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:37:49 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 03:36:10 pm »

"Ladonna Allard!
 You are the one "works for the Standing Rock Sioux 'Tribe'?
 What "Tribe"?
  We received you electronic communication:
  Sorry, you will have to remove yourself from whatever list you alude to. We
will not be so rude or impolite.
   We all cannot help but to wonder if you or your co-bashers would recognize
any fraud(s) if you were right beside them!

Our work, here and elsewhere speaks for itself, as does our near-non-existent
bank account!  We do not need to defend ourselves from your Slanderous Attacks!

Others are already doing so.

We wonder if any of you can legitimately claim the same!"

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:38:08 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 03:36:42 pm »

"Gerald Tieyah:
  We will not be so rude!
  We Friend! We DO NOT UN-Friend!
  If you find displeaseure in any of our Domains, Forums, Blogs, Micr-Blogs,
Networking Forums, etc., then, YOU need not to return!
  It is YOUR choice, NOT ours!

We will pray for you!
  GoodBye!
  - Native American Embassy Circle"

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:38:22 pm by earthw7 »
In Spirit