Author Topic: Thunderwolf Von Noaker & NativeAmericanEmbassy.net  (Read 18568 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
Re: native american embassy
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 03:45:11 pm »
I have to say i only made one post and did not go back nor have i said anyything else except to post for research on here, I did not bash anyone.
In Spirit

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 03:47:01 pm »
Good grief, all this because Earthw7 asked if anyone knows these people?  LOL Well, I guess now we do..  they are certainly showing their selves. Not a very friendly bunch, has no sense of fairness, and over reacts to simple questions.. leaves me to think they have a lot to hide. Even Earthw7's the initial reaction to tell people the site has cookies, well, anyone would do that if they thought a site had unwanted tracking cookies on it. A simple clear and friendly explanation of why their site has cookies would have gone a long way better than this fearful tyrannical mega assault..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 06:26:59 pm »
I had thought this was the native American Ebassy by the National Congress but
I guess I was wrong.
In Spirit

Offline clearwater

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 07:12:47 pm »
Wow again. And these are diplomats for the Native American Embassy? Not very diplomatic it seems to me. Ask about them and they go ballistic, but God forbid you ask about their cookies ... they seem to lose their marbles. :-\

I haven't yet seen any maliciousness here in the questions posed by earthw7. Fair questions it seems, asked in a reasonable way. Earthw7 then seemed to just keep the thread updated as to the knee-jerk reactions from such a simple and straightforward inquiry. I think the extreme and over the top reactions to simple questions speaks volumes...

clearwater

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 07:44:08 pm »
Native-American Embassy commented on her photo:

"Ladonna Allard!
 You are the one "works for the Standing Rock Sioux 'Tribe'?
 What "Tribe"?

Speaks volumes, as well.

Offline bls926

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 12:03:56 am »
Just got home from work & caught up. Guess they didn't like my post last night. Not one, but two replies. (For those of you who don't know, I'm Bonnie Singleton.)

My reply to them this evening:

I don't have to re-read earth's post on NAFPS. I'm a member of the forum. I know earth. Think what you want about NAFPS. I know the truth. No one is ever accused of being a fraud without research and investigation.

You speak like a damn wannabe. Your white privilege is showing. How dare you tell Indians how they should act. Criticizing earth and others for not acting Indian.

Y'all remind me of another Native American Embassy . . . Treaty House in London, England. It's run by a couple of pretendians, too.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2019, 01:20:02 am »
I had thought this was the native American Ebassy by the National Congress but I guess I was wrong.

That Embassy is reported about here (I will shortly post an update):

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2426.0
[An Actual American Indian Embassy]

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Thunderwolf Von Noaker & NativeAmericanEmbassy.net
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 01:08:57 am »
It's interesting and amusing to note Von Noaker's appearance. Doesn't inspire confidence. Nor does his decor.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMThh63MDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxTGQ-Q0GMA

2nd video lists him as "Minister ThunderWolfe (Prisca) [Thinker, Writer, Poet, Author, Publisher, Social/Political Activist and Advocate, Homeless Ombudsman, Philosopher, Artist, Public Speaker, Social/Political Commentator, Yippy, Warrior, Revolutionary/Insurrectionist"

Yippy? The old Abbie Hoffman group. IOW a cracked aged hippie posing as a Native ambassador. I'm comforted by how few views he's gotten.