Author Topic: Thankful in Los Angeles  (Read 3760 times)

onlytruthremains

Thankful in Los Angeles
« on: March 22, 2016, 01:28:44 am »
Hello everyone,

I'm very grateful to have found this group! I live in Los Angeles were there are many "Hollywood Shamans" and it is quite sickening to be around. Faux shamanism is big business here.

You can even find a local "shaman" on Yelp!

I have met and know of many claiming knowledge and lineage which they are in no way entitled to in order to swindle vulnerable people out of thousands of dollars for "soul retrievals", workshops, trainings, etc. The main intention of these "shamans" is profit and gain.

I am so glad to be able to share any frauds or fake with you in order to shed light on what is going on in my corner of the world. Many remain completely ignorant and will give money to or follow anyone who uses, or rather, misuses, the title "shaman".

California truly is the fruit loop capital of the world!

Offline Lamana

Re: Thankful in Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 10:37:48 pm »
California truly is the fruit loop capital of the world!

I mean no offense, but I do beg to differ. I was born in Los Angeles and have lived all my life in the San Gabriel Valley where I have met many Gabrielinos, Navajos, and peoples of various Meso-American ancestry. While we certainly have a seemingly endless parade of NAFs in Hollywood (and I use to work in Hollyweird), there are plenty of good and informed non-Natives living here. We're not all a bunch of ding-bats and California has many excellent resources for non-Natives, better than many other states. Just saying.
Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, and right is right even if no one is doing it.