Author Topic: Reverend White Buffalo & White Buffalo Ministries  (Read 3852 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Reverend White Buffalo & White Buffalo Ministries
« on: January 24, 2016, 04:23:37 am »
Yet another of these, more nutty than driven by profit.

--------
https://www.facebook.com/author.whitebuffalo
Civil Rights Activist at Aim-Ggc, Writer at Restoring the Circle Magazine and Published Author at Dorrance Publishing Co.
Studied Doctor of Theology/Juris Doctorate at American Fellowship Church/William Howard Taft Law School
Past: William Howard Taft Law School and Merced junior college
From Dos Palos, California

-------
https://wtbuffalowoman.wordpress.com/
....I was a prime target for Satan; he sought pleasure in tormenting me in my life.

More recently, I had been directly attacked by the darkness after I was told of who I was to become by the Holy Blessed Mother Virgin Mary.  She took me under her protective wing and taught me the secrets to living a life with happiness, which I will share with all of you.
            My face-to-face war with Satan began in the spring of 2008, when I reached up to the Holy Blessed Mother Virgin Mary for guidance.  That moment spawned the first battle between good and evil around me, and I was involved in a war wherein I am still eagerly, willingly, and proudly fighting.  It was the fight that strengthened me and cemented the relationship I have with the Holy Blessed Mother.
            I am American-Indian.  I will not share which tribe, for all tribes are my family....

I am a 49 year old woman, who was once a career minded and money driven person. I was like most of those out there today working for the paycheck. I wanted the big house, the nice clothes, and the expensive car. I was very well put together with the nail appointments and the expensive makeup purchases. All of that went away in an instant. Within a 6month time span, I lost my income, my marriage, my business, I almost lost my life, I lost my mother, and I lost my home. I lost everything, and was homeless for 2 ½ years with three children....And so it was like this for 6years, until 5 days ago. I’ve had little sleep over the last 6 years, it wasn’t just the lessons, but the attacks from the dark forces that were there as part of the lessons....

------
http://web.archive.org/web/20150416041321/http://whitebuffalowoman.org/about.html
Rev. White Buffalo, aUTHOR, FREELANCE WRITER, cIVIL rIGHTS ACTIVIST, AND mOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER

Blessings to you, and thank you for visiting my website.  My name is Rev. White Buffalo.  I am the author of the book entitled “The Diary of White Buffalo” and a writer for “Restoring the Circle Magazine.”  I am also a civil rights activist for AIM-GGC (American Indian Movement – Grand Governing Council).  Through my efforts, I have tried to have the voice of my people heard, not just in this nation, but in the world.  I have addressed United Nations many times.  It is my hope to raise awareness of the needs of my people throughout Earth Mother. 

It is deeply embedded within my heart - the concerns of my people.  I have pained for their needs, and I long to help those who cry in silence there - were food is scarce and where ears to hear of their cries…none existent.  I have taken their concerns to corporations and I’m hoping that they will understand the plight of the Indian Nation and feel the need in my letters....

BABY GIRLS, MOMMA MISSES YOU AND I'M LAUNCHING AN INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO BRING YOU HOME

These are my two beautiful adopted daughters, who were abducted by U.S. Government without formal charges brought against me and without compliance with American Indian Child Welfare Act. Mine are like so many Native children, who are abducted to discipline the Native when they are active in their cause.  I will not stop until they are brought back to me.  I will not yield in my activist work for my people.  I will not submit to your will, Barrock FUCKIN Obama.  WE ARE NOT YOUR FUCKIN KICKING BOYS/GIRLS!  YOU WORK FOR US!  Please if you have seen them call the Rosarito Policia Department, who are investigating the abduction.  Rosarito Policia Deptment regarding abductions, Rosarit, B.C., Mexico

DONATION   Please help to bring them home.
$100.00

Offline milehighsalute

Re: Reverend White Buffalo & White Buffalo Ministries
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:49:28 pm »
she is definately non-indian......she admits she doesnt know what tribe she is or who her ancestors are then in next breath she claims she KNOWS she is native and she does more for people on the rez than anyone else

in her videos she claims to channel sitting bull and charges by the hour for prophecies

also is seeking $150per family enrollment to anyone indigenous even if they dont belong to a tribe for medical, food and alot of promises she cant deliver

she talks big on fixing the rez.....im  sure she never lived on one

she also claims her white daughters are political prisoners because they were taken by the state and wants to invoke ICWA

and she also wants to bring back prosperity to all the rezz'es by7 cultivating marijuana and using it for ceremonial and spiritual purposes

there is more.....but you get the picture