Author Topic: Kim McMuldrow  (Read 3117 times)

Offline cerridwen

Kim McMuldrow
« on: June 28, 2015, 02:23:18 pm »
Kim McMuldrow - UK based 'shaman'...Yet another follower of Core Shamanism, Michael Harner, Simon Buxton etc.

Claims to heal humans and animals.

I studied core shamanic techniques, eventually going on to complete the Two Year Professional Practitioner training with Simon Buxton, founder of The Sacred Trust and UK faculty for the Foundation of Shamanic Studies, recognised as the foremost institute for teaching core shamanism in the world, led by it's founder Dr. Michael Harner.
I have also studied Animal Spirit Medicine with Naomi Lewis of The Sacred Trust.  Animal Spirit Medicine brings alive, explores, and deepens into the sacred spiritual bond between human and animal.
You can find me on the register for Shamanic Practitioners who have trained with The Sacred Trust.

From website: http://www.shamanicways.co.uk/home.html

Welcome to the website of UK Shamanic practitioner Kim McMuldrow, based near Church Stretton, Shropshire who heals humans and animals in need of life change using methods of empowerment such as Journeying, Power Animal Retrieval, and Soul Retrieval.
Shamanism offers alternative healing for people with troubled lives, who could be suffering from mental or emotional trauma, substance abuse, bereavement, or simply a sense of emptiness. Shamanic healing today brings ancient Shaman wisdom of healing and problem solving up to date, and makes Shamanic practices relevant for people seeking themselves. If you are one of these people, the navigation of this website is the first step to revitalising your essential spiritual energy.

She teaches at Broadmeadow Holistic centre: http://www.broadmeadow.org.uk/holistic.html

Offline cerridwen

Re: Kim McMuldrow
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 02:34:22 pm »
http://www.shamanicways.co.uk/healing/human-healing.html

Journeying
Where, using a drum or rattle to assist a shift in my own consciousness, I enter other worlds to gather wisdom or information from spirit on behalf of my client.

Power animal retrieval
A power animal offers us protection from illness, adds to our personal power, and allows us access to its deep wisdom.  A person may have several power animals over their lifetime.  For one of many reasons a power animal may leave, and another not come to take its place.  If this happens the person is considered to have power loss, and is therefore vulnerable to illness.

Soul retrieval
Returning with the help of spirit, soul energy or essence which has been lost through trauma or loss.  Assisting after in its re-integration so that the client is once more empowered, and revitalised.

Extraction work
To remove misplaced energy within the body that may be manifesting as sickness, pain, or emotional imbalance. Once removed, the 'space' left is refilled with energy, that will be of a positive benefit to the client.

Shamanic ceremony and ritual
These can be a particularly beautiful part of the healing process, and may be used in several ways to enhance or celebrate the work done.

The Michael Harner Method of Shamanic Counselling
A particular method created by Michael Harner.  It is an experiential method that empowers the client to seek answers, assistance and help with daily life questions.