Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1223309 times)

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #960 on: February 18, 2011, 09:57:08 pm »
Well, yes. Because that's easier than taking in the fact that you've been duped by a
fraud. It's easier on the 'ego'.

Freija, this is exactly what is just blowing my mind at the moment, that these people react to facts about Kiesha by saying: "Even if she made it all up, I don't care..." So, do we believe something, even if it is proven untrue, just because we like it??
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline czech

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #961 on: February 19, 2011, 07:04:56 am »
I guess so... and speaking of reactions, I'm developing an allergy to the phrase "living from the heart"  >:( So, we continue to worship a fraud who has gravely offensed indigenous peoples (who we so admire!), as long as we are living from the heart, that's all that matters  ::)

Offline goozih

« Reply #962 on: February 19, 2011, 03:27:23 pm »
It will probably not end well either, I mean Kiesha doesn't seem to be the nurturing type. Actually I think she is a stone cold psychopath so the people will be left to their own devices when she decides to pull out.

« Reply #963 on: February 19, 2011, 03:51:15 pm »
Or, she'll go underground with a cult following .. people who thrive on the idea
of belonging to something secret..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Yx Chebel Yax

« Reply #964 on: February 19, 2011, 05:03:03 pm »
Thanks folks for being here and advising people, taking a stand towards exploitation of spirituality. To have the courage to speak out loud. You should not have to pay to pray as someone said and to pay for expensive workshops to learn about our ancestors and their knowledge and wisdom. That is totally wrong, so glad to learn about the way of the indigenous people of America and their view upon it, that it is not okay to charge money at all.
Some dear friends got caught up by Kiesha Crowther and her messages through the video clips on YouTube. It sounded so nice and loving. I said well I don’t believe in that because I’ve seen fraudulent people in the New Age circles before. But I started to watch some of her videos and they kind of (at first) appealed to me, but as I started to make research on my own I found out about you and hey…. I understood very quickly that she wasn’t true about her origin, her initiation by whom?, etc small lies that made the expectations come down to earth. And through all your members I got to know more and more. And I’m totally cured today I might say..  ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:20:38 am by Yx Chebel Yax »
The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #965 on: February 19, 2011, 08:25:14 pm »
I would suggest that anyone who has doubts about a statement going up on the CSKT site contact Rob directly. the last time I spoke to him he told me there would be one going up.

Did he say roughly when?

How difficult is it to write this statement and put it up?

Offline goozih

« Reply #966 on: February 19, 2011, 11:32:07 pm »
on TOMC forum/Rainbow cafe/  Not so lovely message - urgent need to answer from LG
Chiron says
My many opinions with a false gurus made me careful, what I will accept, and what not. Maybe you don´t care who is talking to you, but I do. I did a nice webpage to LG in our language. It took me many time, so I think, that I can recieve a serious answers. Not only some appeals to listen by heart. My heart is clear. But as I said, this is not only abou what is said, but who is speaking, too. You will understand in future. Blessings Chiron

Then one of the Kiesha's forum thought police say
Dear Brothers and Sisters of the Tribe of Many Colors! :grouphug:

Thank you so much for all your loving support of our dear Little Grandmother. :bouquet:

Dear Chiron.... as with others here.. healthy questioning is a good thing.. but then be careful to check your sources. The issues referred to in these pieces you mention have been clarified completely.. and their source has been verified as very questionable.

I am sorry that you have had experiences with "false Gurus" in the past; this however has no reflection on Little Grandmother as she is not a Guru and has very clearly said several times that she does not wish to be viewed as such.

If you are not comfortable with Little Grandmother, you are welcome to question her elsewhere... please refrain from doing so in this forum. :openingbloom: Also I notice that you have the official logo of the Tribe of Many Colors on your site.... I would be grateful if you would remove this unless your intention is to remove the links which are denigrating her. In any case, you do need permission to use the Tribe logo.

Thank you for your understanding. :openingbloom:

Love and Light to all

If you read any of the nonsense on this forum  you will find you can criticize anything but Kiesha "LITTLE GRANDMOTHER" or TOMC.
It is almost painful to read this dribble....lucky for them I am about had my fill of Kiesha....She has plumb wore me out...

Offline czech

« Reply #967 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:48 pm »
on TOMC forum/Rainbow cafe/  Not so lovely message - urgent need to answer from LG Chiron says

I just learned that Chiron is the webmaster of the Czech version of the Tribe of Many Colors webpage.
He has made public his correspondence that followed his polite questioning with the TOMC team:

I would like to acknowledge Chiron's sincerity and courage in addressing KC upon reading Dr. Carroll's article and not being satisifed with the reactions that followed.

I can see that he had invested much energy and time into promoting KC and her "message" and is now left with just a very bitter feeling.

He is still waiting for the answer.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #968 on: February 22, 2011, 05:41:22 am »
Hi all, I just noticed that the juicy home tour of Kiesha Crowther's Santa Fe house has been taken down. Did anyone copy that or take a snapshot?

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #969 on: February 22, 2011, 07:22:30 pm »
Kiesha Crowther (Updated) Alternative Lifestyles of the Rich & Fraudulent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy0xVdPU6Q

This updated version has the inipi footage removed. That section now has a flying eagle, and images of the land and cemetery at Wounded Knee (modern pictures, no bodies or massacre images). At the end is the AIMSB flyer for the upcoming protest in Palm Springs.

ETA - Including some of text from page in case it goes down:

=======================================================

An indigenous spiritual elder is known for his or her humility. He or she sacrifices EVERYTHING for the good of the people and lives a humble existence. I too challenge Mrs. Crowther to give ALL of her ill-gotten gains from her Feb 4-5 workshop to the people of the Pine Ridge, Rosebud & Cheyenne River reservations. She claims to be their shaman, so she knows it is her OBLIGATION to put her people first before her own needs. I also challenge her to bring any lawsuits against me to TRIBAL court.

This video documents the controversy that is going on in the Native American community over Kiesha Crowther's false statement that she is the shaman of the "Sioux and Salish tribe" and the money she has been making from this false claim.

I am mirroring this video so that non-Indian people can have some understanding as to the pain that pretenders like Kiesha Crowther cause native people.

I want non-Indians to understand that only way to stop the exploitation of indigenous peoples' spirituality is for people to STOP paying ANY money for it. Authentic spiritual leaders would never charge money. Ceremonies are not open to anyone who can pay a price - our spirituality is much too sacred for that.

If you have respect and compassion for the indigenous peoples of this land, then allow us to be the guardians of the spirituality that our ancestors developed. Do not support Kiesha Crowther and others like her who exploit our spiritual practices for profit.

Native people and our true friends, who want to take action, can do several things:

Sign the petition:
http://is.gd/4US5B2

Join the Facebook group: League of Pissed off NDNZ for updates:
http://is.gd/Q5cOcf
Another Facebook group to post suggestions, comments on specific actions is:
No More Frauds
http://is.gd/2ATPAV
or the new online forum
NDN 360
http://is.gd/jrOUPK

Activists are calling for people to contact the Palm Springs convention center and ask that they terminate their association with Ms. Crowther.
Palm Springs Convention Center
277 N Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs CA 92262
Toll Free: 800-333-7535
Phone: 760-325-6611
James Canfield
Executive Director
P: 760-322-8400
F: 760-778-4102
jcanfield@palmspringscc.com

Also here is some info on the local paper to call.
The Desert Sun
http://www.mydesert.com/section/feedback/Feedback
Main number (760) 322-8889
Contact the IRS about Kiesha's suspicious 501 c 3 non-profit organization, the SLV Wildlife & Endangered Species Rescue Center
http://is.gd/cIlpCM
and advise them this was NOT a legitimate charity, but a money making enterprise that should be taxed.
Don't Pay to Pray has extensive tips on combating internet fraud
http://is.gd/ekCWZB

Native American activists and our friends are encouraged to mirror this video.

Also post this video to forums, blogs and Facebook pages and speak out whenever someone exploits Native spiritual practices for money.

Aim Santa Barbara has a web site giving information about the upcoming protest of Kiesha Crowther in Palm Springs, CA
www.aimsb.org

Facts about Pine Ridge can be found in the online article:
The Arrogance of Ignorance: Hidden Away, Out of Sight and Out of Mind
http://is.gd/eJZNOh

YouTube clips of Pine Ridge were from
Images of Pine Ridge Reservation
http://is.gd/kK6KXd
and
Pine Ridge Reservation: Waiting for Stimulus Help
http://is.gd/EDISdC
An article exposing Kiesha Crowther's many misrepresentations can be found here:
http://is.gd/27HYFI
Also visit shadowfax1920 channel for information about the Native American perspective on Little Grandmother's activities.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. " -- Margaret Mead
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:43:16 am by Kathryn »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #970 on: February 24, 2011, 12:04:38 am »

Keisha Crowther says - “If you speak of negativity. If you speak of hate, and anger, and judgement, that is the world you will create around you, and that’s the world you will live in. But if you speak of love, and compassion, and tenderness, and believe that all things are made of love and light, this is the world that you will live in. It is your choice. This is what it all boils down to. Our planet is going through something very difficult right now. But on the other side of every storm, there is a rainbow. This is what we must give our attention to, the greatness that can come, and will come. and witWe must give our attention to how we act, with each other h our planet.”
http://consciouslifenews.com/shaman-little-grandmother-difficulties-change-love-2011/115023/

Kiesha, it's time to fess up, come clean and make a fresh start. The people who love you won't mind and will actually appreciate you being humble enough to be honest. The rest of your message about earth shifts and the daily prayers and stuff doesn't have to change. Have a bit of faith in love? if you really have any belief in the earth changes, you know this deception can't continue. Burn off a bit of karma and shed this snake-skin. You will feel lighter for it.

« Reply #971 on: February 24, 2011, 02:19:46 am »
Keisha Crowther says - “If you speak of negativity. If you speak of hate, and anger, and judgement, that is the world you will create around you, and that’s the world you will live in. But if you speak of love, and compassion, and tenderness, and believe that all things are made of love and light, this is the world that you will live in. It is your choice.

Well, that's pffft...  I mean, how in the world would people ever be able to
work out their differences if they cannot 'speak' of the negative things that
have caused such difficulties in their relations?  And this is not just in regards
to races and cultures.. but any relationship. 

Yah.. stick your head in a hole and pretend the bad things done to you or that
you've done to another don't exist and pretend that because of your pretending,
the world has changed.

I have low tolerance for this kind of talk.. all fluff and no common sense at all.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #972 on: February 24, 2011, 08:13:07 am »
Well, that's pffft...  I mean, how in the world would people ever be able to
work out their differences if they cannot 'speak' of the negative things that
have caused such difficulties in their relations?  And this is not just in regards
to races and cultures.. but any relationship.  

I totally agree with you, Critter. I work with human realations, especially conflict resolution, since 20 years back. What we encourage people to do is to talk about negative things, address the anger and bitterness in order to solve the problem.  Surpressing these feelings  can lead to psychosomatic symptoms. I have noticed Kiesha´s followers often discuss their ailments, referring it to "bad energies" and "low vibrations". I wonder if it might be caused by all the "forbidden" feelings simmering inside them?

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #973 on: February 24, 2011, 12:08:17 pm »
What we encourage people to do is to talk about negative things, address the anger and bitterness in order to solve the problem.  Surpressing these feelings  can lead to psychosomatic symptoms. I have noticed Kiesha´s followers often discuss their ailments, referring it to "bad energies" and "low vibrations". I wonder if it might be caused by all the "forbidden" feelings simmering inside them?

Kiesha, this could partly be why you are looking so worn out and sickly lately. Lies will fester inside if someone has any conscience at all, or can feel emotion. When what someone is saying conflicts with what they know inside to be the truth, the conflict has to cause an imbalance. The imbalance causes dis-ease. Suppressing a guilty truth is very destructive, like a wound you won't let heal. Every time you suppress it or add to the lie is like deepening the wound and opening it up. Eventually it will get infected and spread illness in your whole spiritual body so that you lose perspective on things like right and wrong completely. There is a simple cure, but it takes alot more balls than just making excuses. Kiesha, you will find it alot more empowering to let the truth have its day instead of letting it fester inside. Come on, you know it's time, and then you can get on with your lightwork with a clear conscience. If you can't set the example to others in how to confess your errors and change your ways in order to be wholely in the light, then how do you expect others to be brave enough to come out of the darkness and come into the light? You are denying basic spiritual alchemy, while professing to heal earth? First heal yourself with honesty and the light of truth. Love yourself and others enough to be true. That's why True Love has 'true' in it. Love with lies is the most destructive thing in the universe. Please don't continue on this perrilous path.

....remember the part in Indiana and the Holy Grail? (I'm sure you have seen it)...."only the penitant may pass"?  Well, you set yourself this test, and now you need to pass it. In the story, the person who can't be penitant (repentant) loses their head literally. It's a metaphor which should make sense to you. You cannot continue as a lightworker and suppress the truth and keep your metaphorical head, if you have any conscience at all. The forces of light will tend to pour the hot coals of truth over you as if you were some impure metal needing to be refined (as are we all). It won't stop until you allow the truth to come out. That's how it works. Don't fight against the alchemical process you yourself initiated. The forces you put into play are not to be mocked.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:27:08 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline secondsight

« Reply #974 on: February 24, 2011, 04:44:58 pm »
Hi,

Just noticed the TOMC forum is no longer on the website.

Second SIght