Author Topic: Kenny Frost  (Read 4197 times)

Offline ironhead

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Kenny Frost
« on: June 21, 2005, 10:14:54 PM »
Greetings;
Has any out there heard of someone called Kenny Frost. I have heard some bad reports about him. I want to know what his M.O. is. I also know/heard, he is victimizing natives, esp. females. (sexual favors).
Any assistance will be honored.
             Ironhead

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Kenny Frost
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 03:42:42 AM »
My husband's niece knows Kenny Frost. Kenny is a sundancer at the Northern Ute sundance. He is related to the family that puts it on. Kathy says other than having a bit of an ego, he is a good man. He works closely with Bernard Red Cherries to expose frauds.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 08:22:01 AM »
He´s running for Ute tribal chairman.
http://www.durangoherald.com/asp-bin/article_generation.asp?article_type=news&article_path=/news/05/news050124_1.htm
"Kenny Frost, 50, actually has played the role of an Indian in several Hollywood and television movies. His wide-ranging resume also includes stints with the tribe's natural resources division and as director of tribal education. An expert on the repatriation of American Indian grave sites, he often visits area schools, lecturing about tribal history and culture. Frost has no formal political experience."

Offline ironhead

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 09:05:03 PM »
Friends, WADO,
for the report.

Arthur Medicine Eagle

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 12:54:35 PM »
 Kenny Frost is a good man.

Offline chiefytiger

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
Kenny Frost is a womenizer and has a huge ego and that his abilitys to work w/ppls are outragest, Hes ego is more than being a good man,Had several reports that hes self centered and does not have any clue to himself. Look at the other threads that has been posted ,hes offended some ppls in SD a few months ago re: sacred sites . and all were appauled at what he did or said .This man is not Honorable and from what i hear Benard does not work w/ him nor are they close friends

Offline shoshone1

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 03:21:39 PM »
I emailed Kenny once and from what i can say is that he does what he does . Cant argue the fact as to what he does ,but he does have many PPL that he emails to and they stay close as to whats goin on in NDN issues .So i guesss hes a good man .I dont know and life goes on