Author Topic: William Bungard AKA Ricci Bungard AKA William Little Soldier  (Read 52878 times)

Offline bls926

Re: Little Soldier
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 11:49:06 pm »
Research needed? Little Soldier is old news. Many have been exposing him for years. It's obvious Tsisqua didn't start this thread with the intent to expose a fraud. Or maybe she did.

Somedudenohio aka beaderman aka TheRebel . . . only three of the many aliases this guy uses. He's had a personal vendetta against One Who Knows/tree hugger for years. He's tried to discredit her on other forums. That was his sole intent when he sent these documents to Tsisqua along with the information about "this woman" who was helping Little Soldier. Was he playing Tsisqua? Or was she a willing participant? I don't know.

For Tsisqua to post here on NAFPS that it was an "anonymous" informant was a blatant lie. A right click on the documents tells you where they came from. A google of somedudenohio pulls up all kinds of information. The fact that both Al's and frederica's posts were ignored makes me wonder, too.

Yes, Tsisqua joined Woodland Indians on March 24th. The following evening, she gave her logins to somedudenohio so that he could log on and read the members only forums. But she says she doesn't know who somedudenohio is? Maybe she knows him by another name.

Here's something you might want to try . . . google somedudenohio + beaderman + TheRebel. Only one link comes up and it's a thread right here on NAFPS. Yep, all three identities on the same thread. Check out the writing style.

What We're Up Against/Jerry "Hawk" Pope
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1347.0;all

I think the point that needs to be made is this. Isn't it just as bad for someone to spread misinformation, half-truths, and lies as it is to start a fake tribe? How is somedudenohio/beaderman/TheRebel any better than Billy Bungard/Little Soldier?

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 12:01:32 am »
LOL MP, I think the bottom line is that it is already a work in progress, and has been tried without any results. The fish is not big enough nor worth the money and effort, work it would take for a trial or whatever they would decided to do if anything.

BINGO!

Cut and Paste Beaderman has cut and run again.
 I honestly think he Played Tsissy for the sucker.  He put on his big "fraud hunter persona" and fooled someone else. It's hard to know someone on the Net. Anybody can claim anything. I'm just learning that now. Most of us at "Woodland Indians" know each other personally so we have a handle on each other.
  Bls and Hugger can tell you. I'm a rookie at this and many people have BSed me. It's them who watch my back when someone does.

frederica

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 12:25:45 am »
I think the point that needs to be made is this. Isn't it just as bad for someone to spread misinformation, half-truths, and lies as it is to start a fake tribe? How is somedudenohio/beaderman/TheRebel any better than Billy Bungard/Little Soldier?
                I agree with you BLS one is as bad as the other. That's why we try, doesn't always work, to keep the personal stuff out of the forum. The purpose here is exposure and educational. People have to make up their own mind who to follow. Research Needed is a beginning, it has to be moved to Frauds, can't be started there.. Let's keep the thread to the topic. If you need to start a new one with a different subject do so.  But it's not a free for all, you need statement of fact. Cause I can only guess what someone knows. That's not fact.  Please keep it to the purpose of the forum.

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57:20 am »
Thank you for your comments Frederica this is as it should be here. "LOM"
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 10:33:11 am »
Thank you Frederica.

I will say this, there is some new info on LS that I've not been able to verify. On the page where he is asking for $18,000 in donations, he's claiming this is tax deductible. They aren't a non profit. If anyone wants to look into how he can claim that, it's a recent development.

frederica

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 01:45:12 pm »
That's a good idea, he has some strange ideas about Treaties. No telling what he is thinking or manuplating. That could fall under both State and Federal.

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 03:26:18 pm »
Well, I don't see how you posted this about LS. Would you care to respond about your sources?

I have responded regarding my source...it was annoymous...as for googling someohiodude..I did...nothing came up....I just tried googling someohiodude again before posting this...and nothing comes up...it asks 'do you mean some dude'.

I think your motives are clear, JMO. Do you mind responding about sharing your log in info with this person?

This information was shared as Ravencrow had been invited to your forum (Incidently I also shared this information with an admin here due to the attacks on this forum), and since our NAU site stats showed we were getting many hits per day from Woodland...we wanted to investigate why, obviously...since there have been many issues regarding Ravencrow and her allegations/creating fake pages to discredit NAU/having our forum hacked, our site frozen by our host due to false allegations etc, this was necessary.

It's obvious Tsisqua didn't start this thread with the intent to expose a fraud. Or maybe she did.

This thread was started for the reasons I have stated. I have no hidden agenda. If I had one, I would not have removed Tree Huggers name from the thread

Somedudenohio aka beaderman aka TheRebel . . . only three of the many aliases this guy uses. He's had a personal vendetta against One Who Knows/tree hugger for years. He's tried to discredit her on other forums. That was his sole intent when he sent these documents to Tsisqua along with the information about "this woman" who was helping Little Soldier. Was he playing Tsisqua? Or was she a willing participant? I don't know.

I have tried, to no avail, to contact Beaderman, to discover if he indeed did send me the information. Right now, I am less than happy with the things being said and the fact that Beaderman seems to have dissapeared. But we are now looking into this in detail.  As for Tree Hugger being discredited on other forums, I had no knowledge of this, and I posted the info recieved as I thought it was the correct thing to do (And I had no idea the name given was Tree Hugger), which is something I have always done here...once we receive information...we post it here to gain other peoples take on it...as you can clearly see from many of my past postings. Perhaps I have merely been used as a tool for someones elses sick gain and personal dislike for another...who knows...but I assure you I intend to find out.

For Tsisqua to post here on NAFPS that it was an "anonymous" informant was a blatant lie. A right click on the documents tells you where they came from. A google of somedudenohio pulls up all kinds of information. The fact that both Al's and frederica's posts were ignored makes me wonder, too.

Im sorry, but it was not a blatent lie. We had this information more than 24 hours before we decided to post it, we did all we could to check into the sender of the mail. As for right clicking on the document...call me a dumbass but until it was stated here, I had no idea this could be done. As for the name someohiodude...when it was posted here...we were still lost as to who this person was...until clarification was made here.

But she says she doesn't know who somedudenohio is? Maybe she knows him by another name.

Again...the name was not a name we knew...we know this person as Beaderman, The Rebel and Lee.

Isn't it just as bad for someone to spread misinformation, half-truths, and lies as it is to start a fake tribe? How is somedudenohio/beaderman/TheRebel any better than Billy Bungard/Little Soldier?

Yes I totally agree...and you can be assured we will be more careful with our postings in the future.

I just wanted to clear this up...not to drag it on as it were....and you have my apologies for any offense caused.

With respect,

Tsissy
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 03:36:29 pm »
Thank you, and I won't drag this off topic anymore myself. My apologies as well, I'm sure that you can understand this was a sensitive issue for me as well.

Now why don't we take this back to LS then?

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 10:58:36 pm »
Again...the name was not a name we knew...we know this person as Beaderman, The Rebel and Lee.

I'm not gonna say his last name but his first name is Todd. So he definately was snowing you Tsissy.
  Ravencrow was not invited by any of the administration and I zapped her before she could even start her "mierdo". Your a member. Read the thread.
   If you are interested in going after the EDN. I will give you loads. Carl Pierce, the Nanticoke they have plastered all over their website was my great uncle. He use to drag me all over as a kid and I adressed him as "Grandfather" (He was my grandmother's brother). Everything they say about him is a lie. They also have been collecting THOUSANDS of dollars in commonwealth grants.
  Little Soldier's lucky if he gets 100 bucks from a snowed hippie. He makes tribal members mow his lawn and rake his leaves. He's a minnow! 

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2008, 08:54:39 pm »

Tree hugger I would not send out a copy of the blank cert. because that is probably where he got his a (copy) of someone else’s, that he modified
Plus that is a federal cert cannot be copied or transmitted in any form
You put your self a risk of loosing yours!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 12:33:05 am by dabosijigwokush »

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 09:09:10 pm »
tree hugger i would not send out a copy of the cert. because that is probley where he got his a (copy) of someone elses
plus that is a federal cert can not be copyed of transmited in any form
you put your self a risk of loosing yours!

Hi

I'm not sure what you mean here? I guess I should clarify the reason I have copies. When someone would join his group he would photocopy the "permit" and pass them out to them. I've had at least 8 people send me these. I don't have anything illegal, nor was it gained by another other method. These people sent these to me via email and snail mail, hoping that someone could help them. Yes he had taken money and other things from them.

I have only shown these to the proper authorities and have not posted them anywhere online, or used them for any purpose.

Offline NanticokePiney

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 09:44:15 pm »
tree hugger i would not send out a copy of the cert. because that is probley where he got his a (copy) of someone elses
plus that is a federal cert can not be copyed of transmited in any form
you put your self a risk of loosing yours!

That is if you copy a blank federal certificate and fill it out. I don't think those are real. I think they were created by someone.   

Offline tree hugger

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 09:57:35 pm »
Well you all have lost me here. I'll reply in PM, because I don't think I should be posted anything more public about the permit.

It was looked at by the agency that issues them, both federally and in Ohio. I didn't copy a blank one. I was sent copies of what he has. The BIA has a copy of this too. *confused*

Offline Kevin

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2008, 03:52:23 pm »
3/31/08:  11:00 am Contact with KY NA Resource Center:
they received the info and have reviewed the material on this site.  She said the guy looked vaguely familiar. As I figured, mum's the word on their planned course of action. She did say lots of letters and emails, especially from real-deal Indians needs to be sent to the Game & Fish Dept. of Ohio, "swamp them with letters" she said.

I asked if they were going to maybe send  forth a spy to sort of sneak around disguised as a wannabe  with dyed blond  hair, blue tint contacts and some pancake flour rubbed on the skin, that sort of thing, and check the 'chief' out but I got a quick " no comment " on that one.

I then inquired about a rumor down here that has been around for some years and asked if this guy was a member of their or connected with them in any way. This guy is rumored to be named The Lone Striker, a real tall, broad shouldered man of unknown tribe, with hair down to his waist and wears a black leather trench coat with purple apache style headband and chromed sun glasses. The rumor says he works only with matters involving the abuse and desecration of sacred objects and resolves said matters very discreetly, quickly and permanently. I got a quick denial on that inquiry and was referred to a NBOR outfit headquartered out of Ft. Yates, N. Dak. My contact said she had other calls coming in and had to terminate the conversation and hung up. So I called that  NBOR number up there and some kid answered who spoke only in Lakota, or I presume it was Lakota, and so I hit a dead end on spiking or confirming this rumor about the Lone Striker, aka Ghost Walker as some say his name is.

Offline bls926

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2008, 02:14:06 am »
I felt that I should reply to Tsisqua's post, since she did quote me extensively. However, I really have no desire to take this thread off the topic of Little Soldier. Only thing I'd like to point out to Tsisqua . . . somedudenohio not someohiodude. No wonder you couldn't find anything when you googled. Had any luck locating Beaderman yet? That's all I'm going to say about that.

Kevin, were you serious with your last post? What's with the cloak and dagger nonsense? Joking about guys in leather trench coats is lame.