Author Topic: Parisha Taylor, Cherokee Village in Ohio, Center for Human Development  (Read 69358 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Parisha Taylor, Cherokee Village in Ohio, Center for Human Development
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 01:46:25 am »
Robbi, since you seem to know her so well perhaps you could explain the plethora of white people in her ancestry.

Autumn

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 03:20:41 am »
What does an Indian know about new age? If you were really a traditional Indian you would not be involved in new age.
(My bolding)

Then it follows that since Parisha is involved in new age, she is not a traditional Indian?

P.S.:  EducatedIndian is not involved in New Age, he exposes frauds in new age, which is quite a difference and he is only one administrator on this forum.

Robbi, I noted on your Facebook page that you are in the Parisha Taylor Fan Club.

Our World, Money Saving Methods, Roofer 911, Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes, Stauf's Coffee Roasters, The Learning Center For Human Development Inc, Heather L. Tapia-Your Prosperity Adviser, Parisha Taylor Fan Club, Demand Studios Holiday Club, His Eminence Trizin Tsering Rimpoche, Dalai Lama, Rev. Ana Jones, Scientology, Kingman Area AZ Chamber of Commerce, Live Out Loudand 250 more
(Bolding Mine)

https://en-gb.facebook.com/robbi.gunter

You are also connected to her through the Consciousness Unlimited Blog Talk Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousnessunlimited/page/70

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 03:41:48 am »
Dear EducatedIndian,

Just how educated are you....[long rant...]

Oh boy, you sure are confusing me.

Tell me – are you educated about Pa’Ris’Ha Taylor? Have you ever met her, or spoken to her in person? Somehow I doubt it.

Or, are you taking the word of a couple of white boys who appear to be seeking their fame and fortune as newspaper reporters by picking on Native Americans again. Why are you not researching those boys and finding out why they are so determined to make Indians look like idiots?

I have to say this - if you find out those white boys are the ones that have been lying, you’ll really make yourself look ridiculous.

I suggest you do your homework before you jump on the band wagon with those lads. I recommend you go read the Registration Agreement for becoming a member of this forum again. I suggest you draw upon the nobility of your Ancestors before you make any more uneducated judgments.

By the way, I really appreciate all the links in the messages on this forum to Pa’Ris’Ha’s websites, this greatly helps her search engine optimization and public visibility. I also appreciate you publishing all of her coaching packages for the world to see. You and Piff have been a wonderful help this week.  :)

Robbi

Ms. Gunter, who I am is all over this site. Including right below the post of mine you read, and right below this. It's not my fault if you are too lazy to read what's right in front of you.

Then again, maybe you are just allergic to research. Somehow you believed Ms. Taylor's obvious nonsense. It takes an incredible willful ignorance of the most basic things about Indians to believe her, and also to not notice her's and Ms. Paige's and many other cult members' incredible anti Indian racism.

I'm much happier about the fact that this thread is consistently among the top five sources on Ms. Taylor in every google search. But still not as high as the Plain Dealer and Kingman paper articles. ;)

The Plain Dealer reporter was not paid for the articles, and a Cleveland paper is not exactly where one would go to get famous. :D Neither is a paper in that oh so massive metropolis, Kingman, population smaller than the smallest suburb of a major city.

Among the evidence they presented was police reports, including this one in the Kingman paper.

"...one of the followers who accompanied Taylor to Topsail Beach during the Joanne Sustar incident. In fact, many of the names listed as witnesses in that police report - Mary A. Smith, Robbi Gunter, Arlene Potash and Mike Dellar - remain associated with Taylor and the Learning Center, and even helped establish its operations here in Kingman, where many of them now reside."

So you are both one of Ms. Taylor's inner circle in the cult, and a witness to how Ms. Taylor caused Ms. Sustar's death by suffocation.

Did you, Ms. Taylor, or someone else place the plastic bag over Ms. Sustar's head? Just who is culpable for her death?

Offline RobbiGunter

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 01:51:27 am »
Dear EducatedIndian,

My goodness, it surprises me that my few short words could evoke such a slew of wrath. Have you ever heard the expression, “Pushed your buttons?” I think I might have hit a couple of your more sensitive ones.  What makes you so angry EducatedIndian? Most often when people blow up like you did, they are either trying to cover up a nasty deed they have committed or they have been terribly wounded emotionally.

I want to tell you a story. When I was about 12 years old, I was out for a walk along the river with my father. We came across a muskrat that had been caught in a steel trap, but it was still alive. It was so infuriated that it was attempting to chew its own leg off to escape. My father carefully managed to spring the trap and set it free. The enraged animal snarled and snapped at him the whole time even though my father was saving his life.

I tell you this story, EducatedIndian because you remind me of that angry, wounded muskrat. Have you been badly abused or injured? Have you experienced severe emotional trauma? Or have you committed a despicable act that you are ashamed to admit?

In any case, I am requesting prayers for you. I pray you find peace in your heart, and that you have a life filled with joy and happiness.  EducatedIndian, may your days be illuminated with the Spirit of the Creator, and may you know harmony.

Robbi  :)

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 03:45:42 am »
Lol!! Wow, can anyone say Psychological projection! Oh, this is rich.

Dear EducatedIndian,

My goodness, it surprises me that my few short words could evoke such a slew of wrath. Have you ever heard the expression, “Pushed your buttons?” I think I might have hit a couple of your more sensitive ones.  What makes you so angry EducatedIndian? Most often when people blow up like you did, they are either trying to cover up a nasty deed they have committed or they have been terribly wounded emotionally.

I want to tell you a story. When I was about 12 years old, I was out for a walk along the river with my father. We came across a muskrat that had been caught in a steel trap, but it was still alive. It was so infuriated that it was attempting to chew its own leg off to escape. My father carefully managed to spring the trap and set it free. The enraged animal snarled and snapped at him the whole time even though my father was saving his life.

I tell you this story, EducatedIndian because you remind me of that angry, wounded muskrat. Have you been badly abused or injured? Have you experienced severe emotional trauma? Or have you committed a despicable act that you are ashamed to admit?

In any case, I am requesting prayers for you. I pray you find peace in your heart, and that you have a life filled with joy and happiness.  EducatedIndian, may your days be illuminated with the Spirit of the Creator, and may you know harmony.

Robbi  :)

Offline wolfhawaii

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »
Hey Robbi, your vitriol is showing!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2014, 12:47:46 am »
Yeah, this is almost as amusing as the jihadist crack in the other thread. Ms. Gunter is as inept at reading people as her beloved cult leader is at healing people or posing as NDN. I'm wearing out that Churchill quote. "Nothing is as exhilarating as being sniped at to no effect."

I gave a calm recitation of the enormous evidence that Taylor is an obvious imposter and a dangerous one. I also found it amusing that this thread is one of the best known sources on Taylor and her crimes. Then I gave Gunter a chance to explain her own role in a crime, and even to defend Taylor's role in causing the death of one of her own inner circle.

And all Gunter could think of to do is throw a childish fit, and end with the typical Nuage condescending bit of "I'm so spirchul, unlike you."

Once again Gunter, do you want to explain or defend your cult leader causing two deaths? Remember that all those seeking information on Taylor's cult see this thread.

Epiphany

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2014, 02:23:35 am »
SAUNA DEATH REPORTED IN NOBLE COUNTY
JOHN LOWE/Daily Jeffersonian Published: July 19, 2009 4:03AM

SUMMERFIELD -- Deputies of the Noble County Sheriff’s Office were continuing the investigation into the death of a woman killed Friday morning by a blast of steam.

Paige A. Martin, Summerfield, was killed in a primitive steam bath at a location north of the village, Sheriff Stephen Hannum said.

The 57-year-old woman, reportedly instructing a class of nine individuals, poured water onto heated rocks which caused the lethal burst of steam.

The sauna was a homemade structure, Hannum said, fashioned with a tree-limb frame and covered with blankets and plastic sheeting.

Another person in attendance also was scalded, but refused treatment.

The accident occurred at The Learning Center for Human Development, located off Route 513.

Responding to the call for help, in addition to deputies, were personnel of United Ambulance and Summerfield Volunteer Fire Department.

http://www.daily-jeff.com/local%20news/2009/07/19/sauna-death-reported-in-noble-county

Epiphany

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2014, 02:31:04 am »
Ms. Sustar was one of four members of the South Euclid, Ohio, group who had been buried in the sand on the beach Thursday with plastic bags over their heads and a snorkel-like tube to breathe through. Members of the group told Chief Smith that 8 to 12 inches of sand covered their faces.

Ms. Sustar apparently became sick during the 10 to 15 minutes she was buried under the sand and vomited in the plastic bag, blocking her air supply, Chief Smith said. The temperature on the beach was above 90 degrees at the time.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article_07842d19-3d59-5c4e-9411-80fe737ba204.html?mode=jqm

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2014, 06:41:38 pm »
Robbi give it up. You are NOT coming across as "spiritual", "wise" or anything other than nasty, sarcastic and smug. You are so riddled with hatred towards EducatedIndian and this forum, that you fail to listen. Your beloved "guru" is not Cherokee, her genealogy proves it. She isn't teaching anything remotely Cherokee, just a bunch of new age babble and crap. REAL Native teachers, healers and spiritual people don't have a bunch of people sitting at their feet heaping them with adoration. They don't take money for their knowledge and help. Most have jobs in their communities that really don't pay very much. And they don't go out to other communities and spread their teachings. They stay where they are, in their communities, and help their people. My husband's cousin was such a man. He gave up a promising career on Broadway, to come home and help his people. Any money he was given, he turned around and gave to people who needed it more. When he passed away, at far too young an age, he had nothing except the knowledge that he had truly helped his people. Your guru is full of greed. That will be her legacy.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:45:14 pm by debbieredbear »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2014, 06:43:29 pm »
The sauna was a homemade structure, Hannum said, fashioned with a tree-limb frame and covered with blankets and plastic sheeting.

And there you go: plastic sheeting is not traditional and causes harm. This woman is a murderer.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2014, 02:45:14 am »
Taylor is on the board of this group.
http://www.theworldunited.org/board-members.html
They are followers of Mahavatar Babaji, a mythical Hindu saint said to have lived for 1800 years. They also have a World Parliament conference Taylor went to that was a mix of Hindu yogis and fraud central, from Nuwaubians to altmed types to channelers.

Taylor claims on that site to be:
"....of the Cherokee People with Irish on her Mother's side, and Jewish, Italian and Black Feet Native bloods on her Father's side. She has inherited fourteen Medicine Bundles of Elders with whom she served that are 'the yet to be born again." She is acknowledged as a Native Spiritual Elder and called Grandmother as a term of endearment. "...She is the reincarnation of TARA of all Buddha's." states Rinpoche T'sering Wangdi of Bhutan and validated by KALU Rinpoche a teacher with whom she studied. She is the president of The Council of American Indians of North America, a Master Shaman and adept in Hopi Indian Practices.
She is an Ancient Tablet Keeper and been requested by a Hopi Elder of Old Oraibi, Tibetan ambassadors for the Dalai Lama, and the Vatican ambassadors of the Pope to have a gathering of Tablet Keepers"

That sure sounds better than a failing tiny cult that was chased out of Ohio.

--------

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2010/07/archaeologist_rebuts_claims_by.html
Archaeologist rebuts claims by New Age leader Pa'Ris'Ha Taylor
Michael Sangiacomo, The Plain Dealer By  Michael Sangiacomo, The Plain Dealer   
on July 07, 2010 at 3:24 PM, updated July 13, 2010 at 11:58 PM
This story was originally published in The Plain Dealer on February 20, 1991

Sorry, space fans. A Cleveland State University archaeologist said yesterday that the ancient Mayans were mere mortals, not descendants of light beings from outer space.

Archaeologist Peter S. Dunham rebutted the recent claims by New Age leader Pa' Ris' Ha Taylor that the Mayans were extraterrestrials....

--------
The article went on to discuss the four full page ads the cult took out in papers to promote the claim, and the archaeologist calling her a racist for implying Mayans could not have built pyramids without alien help.

On a Topix forum discussion, an ex cult member and a current cult member went at it under assumed names:

------
Paige represented me in a precedent setting case that we were victorious in. Paige was constantly pressuring me to change my estate plan and leave it all to this group. My relationship with Paige lasted over 9 years, I learned more than I cared to know about this group or shall I go out on a limb and be say cult.
In the fall of 2008, Paige was deposed under oath in a legal malpractice case against her. Questioning took place regarding this group,it's business functions and its rituals. The reason it was brought up is because there was a matter of missing money and it appeared the money trail lead right to this group and it's many business fronts. Paige testified about a ritual where there were rocks placed into a building referred to as a lodge where they were heated to a temperature of 1200 degrees or higher. Paige testified that once the temperature in this Rock Lodge reached 120 degrees they people in it including herself turned into blue flames! Paige took part in this practice every summer. I find it very hard to believe that Paige attempted to build a fire to heat stones and produce steam in a small tent. Something isn't right here! Paige also testified that she had actually wittnessed trees bow down to Grandmother-Parisha the leader of the group. Anyone who would like to verify her testimony or statements may reference her deposition which is public information and on record in Cleveland, Ohio at the Cuyahoga County Court House.

-------
How sad that you would attack a person who was there for you- believed in you- spent hundreds of hours with you creating a case for you. The truth of the matter is that you were pissed that the 2d trial resulted in only ~ what was it~$400K, much less than the original verdict. The jury -- your peers-- heard the same evidence and decided that YOU didn't deserve more. Paige did an incredible job. You sued her on a non-issue. Why? because you had to blame someone. What a small person you are. Further, Paige was donating a large part of her fee to an organization that helps people who have been wronged.
 So she had beliefs that are different from the majority. Have you ever really thought about our Christian beliefs and miracles. Your vicious attack on Paige reflects a real defect in your personality. Perhaps that is the real reason you were fired and the jury went against you

Epiphany

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2014, 06:26:14 pm »
In the fall of 2008, Paige was deposed under oath in a legal malpractice case against her. Questioning took place regarding this group,it's business functions and its rituals. The reason it was brought up is because there was a matter of missing money and it appeared the money trail lead right to this group and it's many business fronts. Paige testified about a ritual where there were rocks placed into a building referred to as a lodge where they were heated to a temperature of 1200 degrees or higher. Paige testified that once the temperature in this Rock Lodge reached 120 degrees they people in it including herself turned into blue flames! Paige took part in this practice every summer. I find it very hard to believe that Paige attempted to build a fire to heat stones and produce steam in a small tent. Something isn't right here! Paige also testified that she had actually wittnessed trees bow down to Grandmother-Parisha the leader of the group. Anyone who would like to verify her testimony or statements may reference her deposition which is public information and on record in Cleveland, Ohio at the Cuyahoga County Court House.

I believe this refers to:

Sept. 22
Columbus Bar Association, Relator v. Paige A. Martin, Respondent
Case No. 08-010
Respondent’s address:  77 Outerbelt St., Columbus
Hearing Time/Location:  10 a.m., Ohio Judicial Center, North Hearing Room 106

A disciplinary case scheduled for Sept 2008, a hearing by the the Supreme Court’s Board of Commissioners on Grievances & Discipline (Ohio).

All hearings take place before a three-judge panel of the board and are open to the public. The hearings involve an individual attorney or judge who is charged with professional misconduct.

http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/PIO/news/2008/DispSchedule_082908.asp

I've emailed the Office of Public Information to see if I can get a copy of this case, if successful I'll upload a copy here on the forum. Or maybe someone reading here is in Ohio and can pick up a copy in person?

Epiphany

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2014, 06:51:44 pm »
We've heard now from Deb Adler who is an Officer of the Learning Center for Human Development and then from CEO Robbie Gunter. Perhaps next we will hear from Ann Pocaro, the Director.

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=F16425075&type=CORPORATION

Perhaps Ann could answer the questions still unanswered here, without resorting to vitriol.

Epiphany

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2014, 07:41:40 pm »
An addition to an earlier post - Ohio has already gotten back to me with info about this case, it is stored off-site so it will be a few days to retrieve it.