Author Topic: Tanja Fehlauer & Francis Billington AKA Tonya & Grey Wolf  (Read 117933 times)

Offline Kevin

Re: Grey Wolf & Tonya
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2008, 11:58:19 am »
Somehow I missed this thread. "want to say here, that there is a difference between unregistered and registered clairvoyants. That divides the real frauds from the true ones." said by tanja/ tonya - now that has the be the best line I've come across in a long, long time. What a classic! Someone send me a registration form so I too can be a registered clairvoyant. I still find it hard to believe some of these people have actually convinced themselves of all this, it is truly amazing. 'Have registration, will divine', that would look quite sporty on a calling card I think - 'call Bill Spirit Talker for immediate help'  at the bottom. I bet police departments have stacks of clairvoyant registration forms on file, all eager to be called to help locate missing children

Offline TimberlineWarrior

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2008, 01:14:22 pm »
He quotes;
It is often said that the Whites can never truly understand the native ways or their concept of spirituality, To this I humbly ask; teach me how to know,

Why should we?
Since the 1920s people have come, entomologists etc and asked to record/film/note/etc the rites and ceremonies for prosperity. At the time this was granted in faith and innocence. But these so people went away and copied these rites and ceremonies and sold for profit.
So what makes you so different that we should teach you? Your track record certainly says not to.

^. .^

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2008, 09:37:04 am »
Latest update,Lets all welcome Mr and Mrs Billington who informed me via e mail last night (or at least a Francis Grey Wolf did) that he had seen what I had written on the NAPFS site about them and that it was basicaly 'one sided and untrue'.

Mr Billington further goes on to request an informal meeting between myself and them only in a cafe somewhere in London UK,as 'they' have been threatened.

Now for the benifit of all Mr and Mrs Billington,let me explain how this works indian style,which 'relative on this site will recognize.I don't do private asides except at the request of a judge to step up to the bench.I gave you Mrs Billington the opportunity to meet with me face to face two years ago when you claimed your mother was hiding from the FBI in Germany because she was a veteran of Alcatraz.A false and deeply offensive claim i wanted you to explain directly to me face to face.
I will remind you both you refused,the incident at Bison Farm took place a matter of weeks later,whereby the claim from ex pats has been that you Mr Billington were not only abusive but racialy abusive.
I did not get my legal qualification out of a crackerjack box.Nor was I put on this earth to do anything but protect indian interests on Indian terms and conditions.
As the focus of your angst and need to blame for the claims and writings made by you Mrs Billington(which caused such disgust and outrage ammongst Indian peoples here in europe and home)has been Linda Lou Flewin then I insist that you and she gather up all your paperwork(inclusive of your current birth cert as requested Mrs Billington...or passport will do) and I will meet with all three of you.
I do not want to hear any rubbish about not meeting because etc,either you want this settled once and for all or you do not.
In case you are wondering I post this on this site because a lot of folks have expressed some very serious concerns and those concerns need answers.As I stated in my direct response no more games,I want answers end of.

Offline crazyeagle

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2008, 01:57:33 pm »
I would be delighted to attend the meeting. Please let me know the time,date and place.

Linda Lou Flewin

Offline Welsh Lass

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2013, 10:02:36 pm »
Can anyone advise me if there is an update on this pair please? they recently traded at an event in the UK, marketing themselves as 'Tribal Elders' and Tonya produced some sort of Cherokee ID card? Do such things exist or is this just the same nonsense continuing?

Epiphany

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2013, 10:32:20 pm »
Can anyone advise me if there is an update on this pair please? they recently traded at an event in the UK, marketing themselves as 'Tribal Elders' and Tonya produced some sort of Cherokee ID card? Do such things exist or is this just the same nonsense continuing?

Cherokee Nation, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians - all have some form of id card for their citizens.

And there are also frauds out there using fake cards.

Can you tell us more about these two?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2013, 12:44:39 am »
Real Elders don't go to other countries to sell ceremonies to white people.

Epiphany

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2013, 02:48:54 am »
Real Elders don't go to other countries to sell ceremonies to white people.

That quote says it all.

--

Some notes for the name discussion on Tonya:

*She was Tanja Fehlauer when she married Francis W Billington, May 2005, Surrey England.

*Here http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1006.msg7949#msg7949 she is quoted as saying:

The wolf is one of my power animals and also I had different experiences with wolfes. That is why I am now Tonya Hountingwolf.
The name was given to me from some of the tribal elders. So it is my real name now ( after I had many difficulties of registering this name with the authorities. )

But that does not match what Tonya Hountingwolf Billington wrote here:

I was positively surprised how fast and easy the change of name was. Also all offices accepted the deed poll. No problems what so ever.

http://www.ukdp.co.uk/client-testimonials/#ixzz2QsAlpOk5

Offline Welsh Lass

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2013, 10:53:02 pm »
Is there anyway one can identify a fake ID to the real thing?  This thread is quite old, maybe she has proved her lineage now? I don't know, but I have an issue with people trading off of false spirituality, just to make money.  I need to be sure that they are genuine.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2013, 03:21:51 am »
Mr. Billington is British. It is utterly impossible for him to be a Tribal Elder of ANY Native American
nation! Mrs. Billington is German and doesn't even possess a U.S. Passport ... much less a
legitimate enrollment card for any tribe. Also, Mrs. Billington is not even old enough to be a
tribal elder! I would be very interested in hearing more about this. And yes, each tribe has
enrollment cards. If they are claiming to be Cherokee, I suggest you check the website of
the official Cherokee Nation and see if the card you saw matches the one(s) in their possession.
You can also contact the tribe they claim to be members/elders of and ask for information about
the legitimacy of their statements/card(s). I'm betting it's as phoney as Mrs. Billington is!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:26:01 am by loudcrow »

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2013, 11:31:43 pm »
Is there anyway one can identify a fake ID to the real thing?  This thread is quite old, maybe she has proved her lineage now? I don't know, but I have an issue with people trading off of false spirituality, just to make money.  I need to be sure that they are genuine.

You need to be sure they are genuine?
Unfortunately, the Billingtons are about as genuine as a 3 quid banknote.

You might want to read the following posts in this thread (excerpts below):

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »

Of course I have a German accent, because I am also part German and raced most of my years in Germany. If you would live in Italy the most of your life, and grown up there as a baby, then you would also have an Italian accent, when speaking English.

And since the German Authorities could not accept the name Tonya, we made Tanja out of this, otherwise I would not be able to register the domain.

I have met a lot of people from binational families who grew up bilingual, and migrants who grew up bilingual: none of them speaks their 'other' language with a German accent.

This is an excerpt from a post made by Tanja Billington – she is inquiring here on behalf of her mother who, according to Tanja's words here at NAFPS, is supposed to be Cherokee:

Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »

I have an extremely difficult problem which I must solve by the middle of April. Please help me if you can. The case: my mother has lived in the USA since 1989 after she married an American (who was before with the Army in Germany). After she moved there, it turned into a disaster and he "seized" all the papers of my mother (passport, identity card, etc.) and burned all the documents in front of witnesses. Since then my mother has had an "illegal status" since she never obtained new documents.

And this refutes some more of Tanja's B.S.:

Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 05:36:28 AM »

I neglected to mention the people I spoke with concerning this pair said a differant story was relayed to them from T/T/T. My sources say T/T/T claimed to have been born on a reservation in Georgia, has no American birth certificate but does have a piece of paper from an elder documenting her birth. Curious minds need to know how she managed to get from Georgia to Germany without the birth certificate which is needed in order to obtain an American passport. I'll answer that for you, T/T/T. It didn't happen. There are no Cherokee reservations in Georiga.

I also remember having received personal correspondence which said that Tanja spread the story that her Cherokee mother sneaked through the siege lines at Wounded Knee II with Tanja as an infant on her arm. According to Tanja's profile here:

http://www.klamm.de/user/hountingwolf-121575.html

she is 44 years of age – this means she was born in 1969. WKII, however, took place in 1973. Oh, a baby on her mother's arms in 1973?

Regarding the Billingtons recent activities, I found this:

http://www.themedicinemusicfestival.co.uk/

Saturday 18 May 2013 – Sunday 19 May 2013

The Medicine Music Festival 2013

A whole Weekend of Healing Sounds and Workshops
Performances and Workshops by
* Tim Wheater * Jayson Stilwell * Barbara Meiklejohn-Free *
*Neil H and Tom Brennan "SoulWeavers" *
* Mathew Callow *
* Tonya Hountingwolf *
* Nina Dungay *
*Olaf Nixon* Gong Master
* Lyz Cooper, Soundworks&The British Academy of Sound Therapy *
*Elizabeth Whiter and Chakra Dancing*
AND MORE

FABULOUS food, Sound Healing and Music Exhibitors, Therapies, Treatments, Drums
Entry is £12.50 per day £20 for both days
AVAILABLE IN ADVANCE
(children under 16 are ½ price but must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
Workshop tickets are £5 per session, available on the day or in advance.
(Performance and Workshop schedule will be published soon.)

This is Tanja Billington's website:

http://www.aurapicture.co.uk/AuraEvents.html

We are doing Aura Photography with a Psychic Reading from the Aura Photo
      on following events: 

Sat 20th & Sun 21th of April 2013 10am-17pm: Natural Living Health Expo
LC2, Oystermouth Road, Swansea 
Info: 07810 766366 or e-mail: jayniesayers@yahoo.co.uk

Sat 27th of April 2013: Aura Photography @ Evolution Shop, Exeter
117 Fore Street, Exeter EX4 3JQ. For more info:
call Dudley on: 07966 912094 or 01392 410759 or email:
dudley@evolutionexeter.com

Sun 28th of April 2013: 10am-17:30pm: Crystal Cradles: Body, Mind Spirit Fayre

Since when do aura photography and readings belong to Cherokee traditions?

I also found this on her website:

http://www.aurapicture.co.uk/whitebuffalo.html

I want to address something here which is very important to us:
The White Buffalo. And we wish to help here also in connection with a registered Charity, where we are members of. “Viisions Life Force Foundation” located in the UK. Please go to: www.viisionslifeforcefoundation.com

I had a look at that „foundation“ and will start a new thread on them. They are cooperating with a few frauds and plastics like Adam „Yellowbird“ de Armon and Bennie LeBeau (we've got threads on both persons already).

Another site recommended by Tanja Billington:

My Spirit Sister Lozen Brown Bear and her beautiful craft:
http://www.dreamspirit.com

When you look at the site, „Lozen Brown Bear“ is selling ndn craft without imprint and without proof she is enrolled. LBB claims Apache, but no band, no family names are specified and the „about me“ section of that site has no contents.

LBB also does „Tarot & Spiritual Readings“. Among the items she sells are: medicine bags, medicine wheels, Apache dream catchers, smudge sprays, goddess sprays, smudge fans, talk sticks.

LBB has a profile at linkedin:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lozen-brownbear/27/9b/61a

Lozen BrownBear
Founder and owner of Dream Spirits, Teaching and Sharing Native American Spiritual experience
www.DreamSpirits.com
September 1992 – Present (20 years 8 months)
Owned by Lozen Brown Bear, Native American Artist.
Since 1992... Lozen often has provided lectures and workshops to help understand the Spiritual connection to the art. As it is more then art to her.

The lady seems to have three problems: a) truth, b) spelling, c) making an honest dollar. 

So, why isn't Tanja able to see those people for what they are but is cooperating with them? Because Tanja is not Cherokee, she is white and has a lot of wrong concepts of what being ndn should be.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2013, 03:10:55 pm »

We already got a thread on Viisions Life Force Foundation:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3299.0

And another one on the white buffalo ranch in Arizona the Billingtons promote:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1425.msg31420#msg31420

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2013, 09:56:06 am »
Warning: Will probably cause your ears to bleed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMALOO0GOVU

Offline Ukeman

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2014, 10:02:29 am »
I had the misfortune to meet this rogue on the psychic circuit way back in the late nineties.
He is a con man, a bigamist, thief and fraudster.  What more can I say?
My warning to you all is to steer well clear of him!

Offline two moons

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2014, 01:39:54 am »
After reading all six pages and contacting a moderator for the truth of these two people, I promised myself I would not comment, as I know them and I admit at first, believed the lies that were told to me.
I could not believe what I read and felt very foolish by being so taken in by these two FRAUDS there is no other word for them. I wish the people who posted on this thread could see the false grin that is permanently on her NOT Cherokee/German face.  Everyone thinks they are so nice and genuine people but we know different. I cannot keep quite any longer I have seen it and heard it and wish someone would stop it.
What has made me so angry is finding out that she is playing, I repeat playing, at being a medium now and she is going to mislead people with her false readings and lies. This is not right and she should not get away with it.
Link provided
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1536398033252148&set=p.1536398033252148&type=1&theater
This link shows a recent flyer of one of the venues she attended as a so called medium.
I have attended most Pow Wows in the UK for the last five years, and I do admit I know very little about the American Indian ways but I am trying to learn... slowly. I don’t know all the Pow Wow rules and Pow Wow etiquette. But I would like to know if TTT is not of Cherokee descent or a true ndn how is she or her husband allowed to carry the Cherokee flag in the opening Grand Entry ceremony? This may be a minor thing but knowing what I know about them now and the truth about TTT it makes me angry every time I see it, and I do not think it is complimentary to the true Native American people who attend these Pow Wows.
Oh I almost forgot, TTT mum has come to the UK to stay so I believe, TTT put a page o Face book asking for people to donate items to be auctioned towards the cost of bringing her mother to the UK (AND THEY DID) she has just  got back from America after six weeks.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467158373509769/?fref=ts
Who but her would have the nerve to ask people to pay for her Mother to come to the UK.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:55:06 pm by two moons »