General > Frauds

Barbara Lee White AKA Kachinas Kutenai

<< < (5/5)

educatedindian:
Email from a supporter, claiming to not be a franchisee of hers. Followed by my answer back.

----------
Hello.
In your thread #15 about Kachinas Kutenai it is said, that people feel special when they claim to hve learned from Kachinas Kutenai.

U did mention me, Brigitte Arupa Uphus-Kaiser, in my full name as selling 'native american wisdom' in Germany, that I claim to hve learned from Kachinas Kutenai, giving a link to an institute for an altmed - school from 2007, in the year 2013

No, I donot. I am sorry. Till 2008 I worked for a German Government Radio-Station. Now, after my retirement, I work in a seniors home  as a nurse-assistant and I just got aware that I spent 10 years of my life with a fraud!? No. She was a human being.

Kachinas Kutenai. What did she do wrong? She talked about her life, mostly. About her experiences with alkohol - and drug addicts, coz that is an issue in germany and europe. I did translate her lectures, hosted her, cooked for her, she was my guest and my company. We were exchanging our experiences in nursing and herbal treatments, which is complementary medicine.

I drove her with my car, travelled with her to her german healers and she got ayurveda-treatments from an indian ayurveda-doctor. She was not healthy. I listened and watched her talk and act. She was not after money. More though she needed support and care, like every older being. She was old, poor, brown and sick. That were the facts. We hve thousands of refugees now. The facts are the same. I am grateful for meeting her in my life.

I was simply giving her company in her struggeling 2 years and last days, before she died in that L.A. Hights Home in Los Angeles, I visited her and met her children Jennifer and Arthur, carrying her up the stairs, when she was too weak....

Brigitte Uphus-Kaiser

--------
That website lists you as claiming to be a healer trained by her. Your anger should be directed at them.

What she did was clearly fraud. She never was Apache or a medicine woman. She sold gullible Europeans like yourself a racist fantasy of Natives, and for cash.

Finally, she died in a Latino neighborhood. Ancestry.com shows she had a Mexican parent and a Black American one. No Apache. She was so ignorant she chose a name and claimed a reservation that were not Apache.

Thanks for the additional information. It's a shame she harmed you and others by taking advantage of your curiosity, search for meaning, and serious medical and psychological needs with her con games for profit.

Hopefully at the end of her life she made peace with the damage she did and knew she would face her Creator with the consequences of her actions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version