Author Topic: William Burchett AKA William Jervis AKA Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle  (Read 258215 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: William Jervis
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2008, 12:15:32 am »
WARNING: You're going to need the eye bleach after these...

myspace image

And his friend, I assume:

myspace image

AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

myspace image

OMFG, He's a Furry:

myspace image

I hope everyone who rants about how non-Natives should be welcome at ceremonies gets a special feeling inside when they see this one:

myspace image

Barnaby's note: Long links shortened so page will fit in browser window.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:14:21 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

frederica

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2008, 12:42:46 am »
I  dpm't know what kind of bear that is suppose to be,  I leave it at that,  but I will  say that is the first time I have ever seen a woman in a full Headdress. Plus they are suppose to be Cherokee.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2008, 11:32:09 pm »
William Jervis is meanwhile spamming forums both in the USA and in Germany. He had a recent,
albeit very short appearance at AITF, today he started spamming a German forum:

link

firewalkerspeaks
11 posts

Re: indianer schwitzhutten, 06 Dec 2008, 10:33

This new age web site is a complete fraud
www.newagefraud.com

there now a group of native american indians now working to try to stop this new age web site from destorying every native american name that travels to europe

noone who speaking on this new age web site knows the american indians there talking about they just set around and talk lies

these people lie about real american indians
www.newagefraud.org
dont trust people who print lies about american indian people
who dont even know or have never met the american indians that they say our frauds

say no just say no to this fake and fraud web site www.newagefraud,org
this is hurting american indians who travel to europe and it hurting the american indians

There is an English language thread "new age fraud web sites" which Jervis started,
and there is one person claiming they saw proof of Jervis being enrolled:

link

I would especially like to point out these threads started by Jervis:

link
title: Lakota Tour in Europe (in English language)

link
LAKOTA toy drive for xmas lakota childern

link
native american indian music artist seeks employment

Barnaby's note. Links shortened.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:17:51 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2008, 12:55:59 am »
He doesn't seem to be convincing anyone of anything except that he is definitely a fraud, at least in the English thread. Is it the same kind of response in the German ones?

And if the toy drive for Lakotas is not legit, can that be reported to police in the right jursidicion in Europe?

Some of the comments in that thread are worth reposting.

---------------------------

Anti-Firewalker
RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 16:15 
 @firewalkerspeakingshit
Stop spamming this poor forums! We hate you! You are stealing our honor as REAL people! You are embarrasing for all of us!
You are a plastic shaman, fraud, twinki and each single person with a reasonable mind recognizes and knows that.
It seems as in one of your sweatlodges your brain got too dry and burned completely. Take care of your balls if you still have them!
Shall all buffaloes and eagles accompany you, cross your path and ... shit on you forever!!!!

firewalkerspeaks
RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 16:40 
firewalker is a american indian
and is loved by his native people and his repected in europe
we all know about this fraud web site
www.newagefraud.org
and we all know it a new age site that hurts american indian people
be aware there alot of american indians
that our trying to put a stop to this

Anti-Firewalker
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 16:52 
ooookayyyy....
YOU are an american indian?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There is nothing to say more about this lie...

Petra
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 17:41 
firewalkerspeaks:
firewalker is a american indian
and is loved by his native people and his repected in europ

Bullshit!! You‘re INSANE! Self-absorbedand delusional psycho phantasizing about himself. Go away!

Anti-Firewalker
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 17:45 
well spoken, Petra...

Manyhorse
Bürger
87 Beiträge
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 18:56 

I know that firewalker is an american indian but I won‘t post it here where I got this information from.
I do understand people who don‘t want to be in touch with him. His way to make advertising on his sweat lodge is not ok but in a way crackbrained
LG
many

Anti-Firewalker
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 19:04 
Even if he is an enrolled NA...
He does not have the right to sell ceremonies, or whatelse of our culture... And that marks a fraud in my opinion.
He is not worth to be called an NA, because of his behaviour.
It makes me sad that people like him are enrolled, and by means of that they steal our identity.

Petra
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 22:14 
Manyhorse:
I know that firewalker is an american indian but I won‘t post it here where I got this information from.

His English is terrible and clearly shows that his first language is a European language, so he must have grown up in Europe. The photos on some of his pages show a man whose appearance is white. He comes across as utterly obnoxious and out of touch with reality. With that background, even IF here were enrolled in some tribe, I probably would not use the term "American Indian" in reference to that person. I know my Native friends would not.

Manyhorse
Bürger
87 Beiträge
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 22:24 
Hello Petra,
you can believe me that he is registered as NA in USA. But as I told before I don‘t pass the information on him that I had got. I know his English is far away from being called a Native English speaker and I saw that he made many mistakes in his English and all these things as his reddish hair, mistakes in his English make it hard for us to believe that he is a NA. As far as I know William lived in Kentucky but was also in Virginia.
I wouldn‘t state that he is a NA if I didn‘t know it better.
LG
many

Gelehrter
204 Beiträge
 RE: new age fraud web sites, 06 Dec. 2008 22:54 
What I find even harder to believe is his claim being "...an expert in the field of Native American ceremonies" as he states on his website http://nativeamericanindianassocation.com/
I mean who can seriously go ahead an make such a claim and then to top it off conduct these ceremonies in Europe for cash aggressively advertising these "events" the way he does? To me his rants come across like cheap showmanship. Even if he only was an "expert" in the ceremonies that belong to the people he claims (the Cherokee) wouldn‘t entitle him to offer Lakota style sweat lodges as advertising them as "Inipi" suggests.
And finally the fact in itself that he advertises ceremonies takes away a big deal of his credibility and only makes him look like the fraud he probably is.
I don‘t see how his activities actually "help the Native Americans" as he furthermore claims.
But since he apparently is already known in "Indian Country" let them -the involved Nations- deal with him in whatever way they choose to.

Offline lakotagirl

• the harder the struggle the sweater the success
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2008, 07:53:23 am »
It looks like Roy Pete performs with the band "Big City Indians" from Austria, if it is him.
http://www.bigcityindians.com/Gallerie/BCI_07/index.html
hi nora,
this is him. roy pete was back in 1999 in indianvillage schoenau, lower austria. i met him there.
i was trough out the whole summerevent in schoenau to observe, help native americans and bring them to akin if they had problems etc. (working circle indigenous northamerica.....a part of the society for threathend people). i'm a member of akin since the group was founded in 1981.

but i don't know to much about this roy.....only that he likes to drink and he don't respect a sweat lodge.

greetings from the rosebud rez
the home of the sicangu lakota oyate
lakotagirl

Offline oak

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2008, 12:35:10 pm »
Please take a look at this forum:

link

It is unbelievable.

Especially this one posted by firewalkerspeaks:

"RE: new age fraud web sites, 10 Dec. 2008 13:00

sence firewalker been metion on this forum

it seems that it getting alot of attention

sence he been metion on this web site

firewalker office has requests pouring in from
all across germany of people requesting
firewalker to travel to there locations and people our agreeing to pay his way
his phone in firewalker office is ringing
off the hook requesting firewalker
to help them, we dont know how to
thank you for all your support
we want thank all our readers that our calling
and writeing into firewalker
firewalker is currently on the rez in the usa
at the moment with his people, he so over joyed that people who tryed make something
negtive now is makeing things so postive
just shows that if you try hurt someone
grandfather see that and now the winds
of change our comeing
firewalker on the rez with his people and has to
fly back soon because we just cant keep up
for all the request people asking for him

if you want reach firewalker best reach him
at his email address
nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com

by the way everbody knows firewalker dont
sell sweatlodge or any kind of cermonies
that all a bunch of crap
if you need a cermony
www.lamedeer.org"

Here is the link:

I would like to write more, but I'm in a hurry today.

oak

Barnaby's note: links shortened.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:20:31 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2008, 09:26:46 pm »
Please take a look at this forum:
http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/forum.php?action=ubb_tindex&USER=user_288051&threadid=2

It is unbelievable.

Especially this one posted by firewalkerspeaks:

link

"...native americans have allways showed there love to all races of people
and they used there medicine to heal the
hearts,minds and bodys of others"

No Native person would talk about "native americans" as "they". And no one with an actual connection to a living NDN community would speak of Native Americans in the past tense (as Jervis consistently does). He speaks like a European and an outsider  who believes Indigenous people are a quaint relic of the past that he can turn into a profitable hobby. I am stunned anyone falls for this crap.

Took another look at his MySpace page. Now he's combining Lakota/Cherokee workshops with lessons in Country Music and Karaoke. You can't make this stuff up: link

Barnaby's note: links shortened.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:22:08 pm by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline indianer

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 04:41:13 pm »
I;VE  GOT LAUGH;;  BUT I;VE GOT CRY;;

FIRST OF ALL THERE  NO REAL  PERSON  BY NAME WILLIAM JERVIS

IN REGARDS  TO THIS  FRAUD  FORUM;;

I HAPPEN   TO KNOW  FIREWALKER  PERSONALLY   SENCE HE BEEN  A BOY

BECAUSE HE MY  ONLY SON;;   AND HIS NAME NOT WILLIAM JERVIS;;;;;

THAT MADE ME LAUGH;   :: BUT WHAT MAKES ME CRY  IS   ALL THIS TALK OF MY SON

WHO DONT EVEN KNOW; HOWTO USE  THE INTERNET: 

I WANT  YOU  ALL TO KNOW     IM WITH YOU  IN GETTING RID OF  THE FRAUDS

BUT MY SON  FIREWALKER IS NOT A FRAUD: 

I LOOKED  AROUND THE WEB  AND GOSH  I WONDER  WHO WROTE ALL THIS  ABOUT
MY SON;   IM  80  YEARS  OLD    AND; IVE NEVER  THOUGHT  ILL SEE THE DAY
THAT  PEOPLE  WOULD TALK ABOUT  A PERSON  THEY NEVER MEET

LIKE  I SAID;; IF YOU  KNOW  A PERSON  A FRAUD  THEN SURE   DO SOMETHING
ABOUT IT

FIREWALKER BORN  OF  TRIBAL BLOOD    AND HE  HAS WENT EUROPE TIME  TO TIME
BUT  HE DONT   SELL  NO CERMONIES   THAT  I KNOW

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2009, 05:12:37 pm »
Sheesh. William, your world will not end if you give up trying to be an Indian.

frederica

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2009, 05:37:24 pm »
Well if he is the father, then he should tell his son not to make up all these tales about Kentucky which he put on the internet.  http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=948.msg5717#msg5717

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2009, 11:47:32 pm »
I don't believe our new member „indianer“ happens to be William Jervis father, but let's assume he is Mr Jervis Sr. So, Mr Jervis Sr, you should perhaps devote more time to your son. Willie Jr is spamming several forums with his messages and making himself somewhat of a nuisance. Some persons even feel he might get close to being a pain in the neck. He should rather sit down with his books and learn to spell  - but then again, exotic spellings and bad grammar seem to run in the family, don't they?

You should also speak to Junior about your family history. While you, Mr Jervis Sr, contend Willie is your only son, we had a brother of William joining a German forum. You will understand that such discrap... - sorry: discrepancies may raise questions. Maybe you are quite aged and memory fails you occasionally – in which case I am truly sorry. I am confident your caring offspring will be quite willing to update you on the number of siblings he has got. This may also give him a more meaningful pastime.

You should really make an urgent contact to Willie-Boy, as he seems to be misrepresenting you as having passed already – cf your son's website:

http://www.nativeamericanfriends.com/about.html

QUVTLE HEVGOLO TURTLE WINDS, Firewalker was born in 1966. He is of mixed bloodline (Native American and Irish Celtic). His grandmother was Cherokee. She comes from the Buffalo Mountains. His native ancestors have been living for centuries in the Appalachian Mountains of Eastern Kentucky. Once the Trail of Tears led through that land. Turtle Wind's dad came from Ireland and was a Celtic druid.

Turtle Fartsies definitely uses the past tense speaking about you, his father. Perhaps there are some occurences you happened to have missed, like a funeral?

Having checked sites and forums, it seems you are family indeed – both you and Willie-Boy Turtle Fartsies seem to have taken a liking of mail addies pretending you're a club. Willie-Boy uses the address of „nativeamericanindianclub@...“, while you seem to belong to a different club.

However, if Willie-Boy was a bit wrong about your earlier demise and you're still alive and kicking, please do keep an eye on your son – he's in bad company, I'm afraid. He's traveling about in Germany with this old geezer who used to be Lakota, but meanwhile got adjusted to Lakota-Cherokee, and they're on this huge drinking spree. Go to Fartsies' website – there are photos of him and the old man boozing. Although Fartsies seems to have taken down a few of these photos, there used to be more.

And then there's the lady maintaining Turtle Farts' website. Now, your dear son, in several forums, rants on and on about not selling ceremony and not doing Lakota ceremonies at all. Now, can you imagine – how insolent! - that the lady maintaining his website writes Willie-Boy is doing Inipis? In case you don't know, Inipi is the Lakota term for a sweatlodge. The Cherokee don't do sweats. I am quite apalled at this misrepresentation of your son, and I trust you will be, too. Please do tell Fartsies to keep an eye on his site.

And, Mr Jervis Sr, will you please be kind enough and explain to us why you present yourself with the nick „indianer“ here. In German language, this means „Indian“. Now, apart from being somewhat surprised at the number of US citizens having migrated to Germany, I am also amazed that one of the first words these expatriots seem to learn happens to be 'Indianer' – your son, quite incidentially, picked it up, too. As I said, some things run in the family.

Anyways, I am confident you wouldn't intend to misrepresent yourself as ndn in this forum, so I suggest you, being Irish, chose a different nick to post here. Of course this is taking for granted Turtle Fartsies has got his genealogy correct and it is in fact his maternal line which descends from the Cherokee. If Willie-Boy did not pay attention and got confused, this may be very unfortunate re Fartsies' claims to be from the Woodland Duck Clan of the Cherokee (provided the Cherokee do have a clan going by this name...). If it happens to be you, Mr Jervis Sr, to be Cherokee, then it's bad news for Fartsies – no clan for him according to Cherokee ways. Tough sh!t, innit.

Oh, and before I forget, Mr Jervis Sr, your mail addy reads: „sunbearclub@...“. Perhaps you got a few problems telling your anatomy apart – if you pardon my French, sir – as far as legit medicine persons and plastics are concerned, but Vincent La Duke aka Sun Bear was a well-known fraud, convicted of serious crimes like sexual abuse of minors (certainly not the right kind of idol for you, as your son claims to be not only a 'Medizinmann', but also the last one his clan has got. Joining an ndn project like NAFPS with such a mail addy, Mr Jervis Sr, may be seen as inappropriate, I'm sorry having to advise. But being Irish and, according to your – ahm, only son, even a druid, you probably wouldn't know all that much about persons fraudulently selling indigenous ceremonies. Since your contacts to your son apparently have been rather infrequent and far and few between, cf. above. Because Turtle Farts wrote numerous contributions in forms praising frauds and plastics like – oh yeah, e.g. like Sun Bear and others. Seems that also runs in the family.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2009, 08:12:38 am »
I have to wonder if "Indianer" isn't Jervis trying to pass off his father as NDN (forgetting or being confused about his earlier attempt to claim he's Druid). The mispellings don't seem so innocent to me. Along with his stilted language, it seem like a deliberate attempt at Tontospeak.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2009, 07:50:06 pm »
I have to wonder if "Indianer" isn't Jervis trying to pass off his father as NDN (forgetting or being confused about his earlier attempt to claim he's Druid). The mispellings don't seem so innocent to me. Along with his stilted language, it seem like a deliberate attempt at Tontospeak.

My thoughts exactly.

It's a combo of Tontospeak and the syntax of someone who grew up speaking German, not English. Also, the same specific misspellings as in the posts by Jervis (who we've seen loves sockpuppetting and talking about himself in the third person so much, he even forgets and does it after he's admitted it's him posting).

Add in the screaming about "Tribal Blood!" and naming oneself with a German term we find among the hobbyists and, yeah, it's transparent. Funny, but creepy and racist. Like most of what we've seen from him.

Wonder who the guy's real father is. It's always fun when someone tells the parents they're being lied about.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2009, 08:48:31 pm »
The Sun Bear clan in "Indianer"'s e-mail address is another clue....

Sorry Indianer...sun bear is another well-known fraud who used his ancestry to make money and dupe lots of people.  His writings are writings of his own imagination put in the package of divine intervention.

I don't happen to believe who you are either.  "Tribal blood" is an interesting reference as it takes more than blood does it not?  It takes a community...a people.  "Tribal blood" (sorry that reference is just so against my grain I can't give it any respect) does  not make a person qualified to a be spokesman for a community they have no involvement in.  At 80 years old that lesson should be clear by now.  But they have a saying in my community...there are elders and there are those who just got old.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:06 pm »

Jervis has got another German language website:

http://www.indianermedizinmann.com/

QUVTLE HEVGOLO TURTLE WINDS, Firewalker, was born in 1966. He has got Indian and Irish ancestors. His grandmother was a full-blooded Cherokee. His Indian ancestors lived in the Buffalo Mountains (Appalaches) in the east of Kentucky. The 'Trail of Tears' passed his home town. Turtle Winds' father came from Ireland and was a Celtic druid. For both ancestors holy mother earth was the centre.

Therefore Turtle Winds inherited the shamanic abilities from two different worlds and cultures. Both the Celtic path and the Indian path communicate with nature. Turtle Winds was raised in an Indian family in the Appalachian mountains. His grandmother taught him everything about plants, herbs, and medicine.

Turtle Winds' talents are: interpreting dreams, herbal medicine and various shamanic practices. He is a ceremony leader, meditation teacher, practices various massage techniques, works with energies, leads sweatlodges, heals, and accompanies vision quests.

For 25 years he traveled the entire United States and organised Indian sweatlodge ceremonies. As a descendant of two ancient world cultures, he was able to pass on his talents in shamanic understanding of mother earth. Turtle Winds not only is a gifted speaker, but also an expert in Indian ceremonies.

He studied with the best Indian medicine men and women. Turtle Winds lead innumerable Indian ceremonies and keeps up a contact to wise medicine persons in order to extend his knowledge further.

A new section about Sun Bear has been added to this site:

http://www.indianermedizinmann.com/sunbear.html

Firewalker is an American Indian teacher and defender of Indian rights. With the consent of his clan and the sacred knowledge of his people, he traveled through many different reservations. For example to Sunbear [sic]:
Sunbear's curriculum vitae like it has never been told before

Sunbear, Ojibwa (Chippewa) from the White Earth Reservation, and Firewalker were blood brothers. They shared their deepest spiritual secrets. Sunbear and Firewalker agreed on a sacred pact, an agreement that the first of them to receive an agreement vision would tell the world about their medicine. Firewalker had this vision and now speaks about sacred medicine. Firewalker and Sunbear shared their knowledge about religion and spirituality with each other – their common knowledge has never been taught before.

The ceremonies done by Sunbear and Firewalker have never been shown at a ritual of the Beartribe. Sunbear taught Firewalker all his sacred knowledge and Firewalker taught Sunbear all the sacred knowledge of his clan. It was a sacred bond of two medicine men.

Sunbear came from the Ojibwa and was a leader of the Beartribe Medicine Society.
Firewalker and Sunbear worked intensely in the sacred supernatural worlds.

Nobody has got a description of the ceremonies done by Sunbear and Firewalker together. There is nothing published in any book about the rituals. None of the two talked about it, because they agreed not to talk about it – only this way it was possible to stay in contact even after the death of one of them. Sunbear and Firewalker used an ancient Indian ceremony so that either one of them could talk to the other at the other side of the spiritual world when one of them passed to the side of death.

From Sunbear's view his medicine is only complete when he can share it after is life on earth. This is only possible when someone does his ceremonies. So he can live through Firewalker and, through Firewalker, can teach other persons.

Sunbear and Firewalker used a sacred medicine to combine their energy and knowledge to be one.

During sweatlodge ceremonies, Firewalker and Sunbear can talk to each other.
Firewalker is the only person on earth who knows the sacred medicine of Sunbear.

Sunbear shared his knowledge with many people, but he did not share his life secret with them.

All this is not only BS - it's also transparent BS.