Author Topic: William Burchett AKA William Jervis AKA Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle  (Read 255159 times)

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
Does anyone now anything about this guy? I tried to look him up in the archives but didn't find anything. Goes by the name William Jervis. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I found this on 500 nations message board:

"10-11-2006   tour in europe
if your from a native tribe and like earn some money be on tv and radio and would like to work with me and you can paid your ticket to europe.  we can help you make some good money.  must be from a native tribe
oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com
email me for detills
we need to speak in front of people"

This sounds a little scary, especially for naive young people. He also has a myspace profile. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=46499133. Claims he is Indian, but doesn't look Indian to me.

Lim lemtsh

Diana

[just changed title]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:23:32 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 03:53:05 pm »
http://boards.eesite.com/board.cgi?boardset=LUXIDC&boardid=GOSSIP&thread=37&spec=5851335
"american indian henry red cloud will be in luxemburg jan 18 2006 at 8pm, this speaking event
for american indian red cloud is a free event to the public.the event at haus vun natur
route de luxemburg L-1899 kockelscheuer www.luxnatur.lu
everyone welcome to see red cloud jan 18 2006
at 8pm at the house of nature"

Henry Red Cloud is pretty well known for working on projects to restore the buffalo herds.

Also
http://beppegrillo.meetup.com/242/members/2556859/

I could see how the announcement is worded could attract the wrong people, and NDNs do get used over in Europe quite a bit (you should hear some of the stories Annika knows), but this guy looks more like another European infatuated with NDNs, not frauds like we usually deal with.

frederica

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:43:34 pm »
He advertizes on Manataka. "New European Indian Club Organized", of Luxemburg Europe, No Fee, No Dues. Does do some "alternative medicine". He states NDN type. But no description. http://www.manataka.org/page799.html frederica

TheRebel

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 04:04:32 pm »
Seems like you all miss the funny part on his myspace profile :

Body type:   0' 4" / Athletic
     He is 0 feet and 4 inches tall  :D Lmao!!!

I HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN BLOOD IN MY VAINS, SO I PRACTICE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN CERMONYS,
  Seems like another mixed up backwoods country Kentucky boy  :-\ Right there is a red flag in my opinion. Can anyone see a "ceremony" in a studio to make the artists music pure and in balance and all that wacky crap before the tape starts rolling ?  I can.  If you can think it up people like this are doing it

Also I have noticed
"COUNTRY MUSIC DJ AND COUNTRY MUSIC ARTIST AND TALENT AGENT FOR RECORD COMPANYS"

I can betya the goldengate bridge this is what he uses to lure people in, after all these type of folks have just got to be something real big, especially in his case , for the man is only 4 inches tall. :P

weheli

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 06:38:02 pm »
 First of all Rebel I do hope you were not bashing Kentucky Natives as I my self am one, although it would not be the first time, I just don't understand the way people see people from Kentucky.

I emailed this Osiyo kid when I believe it cam up on the forum before, I am unable to find his response, but he called me a wannabe and was very nasty in his email. A lot of what he said was contradictory. He did say the Europeans "respect indians more than people in the US does". He is very mislead. He does respond to his emails very fast, perhaps someone else can get a feel about this kid through a email. I think he wants attention and knows nothing of what he speaks.
                                                                        Weheli

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:17:22 pm »

I just did a netsearch.... He goes by the names of
- William Jervis
- William Firewalker (93 sites)
- Will Firewalker (406 sites)

and suffers from MAS - Multiple Address Syndrom:
jervis9 at hotmail.com
osiyofirewalker at yahoo.com
luxemburgindian123 at yahoo.com
jerviswilliam at yahoo.com
W_Jervis00 at aol.com

He also does not seem to be quite sure where exactly he resides in Luxemburg, because as William Jervis, he says he's living in the town of Wickrange, whereas (in the same forum, just a few entries below!) as Will Firewalker, he's living in Esch-Alzette. He used the osiyofirewalker address for both entries.

There are umpteenhundred entries in Meetup forums, e.g. weight watchers ("im an american indian in luxemburg willing to give american indian tips to lose weight..."), yoga, meditation, pagan, alternative health, shamanism, naturism, reiki, teen vampire, expat Indians, energy healers.
On a French language forum, "Will Firewalker" left an English language message:
"im a [sic!] american indian teacher in luxemburg..."

rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/friends-of-europe/rss
"im american indian in luxemburg i give native healing massages and need freinds[sic] email jerviswilliam at yahoo.com"
Several entries in meetup forums claim he was "lonely".

Another site that came up:
www.usvf.lu/GuestBook.php?action=new
The address used here was luxemburgindian123 at yahoo.com

The only serious site coming up was this report about him having organized an event for Henry Red Cloud on his second tour here which apparently brought Jervis into contact with serious and honest people over here. He even claimed to be a Luxemburg contact for GfbV (Society for endangered Peoples) according to the report.

weheli

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 05:33:10 am »
 ::) Sorry Rebel,
I just went to Williams my space and noticed he called himself a " backwoods country" from Kentucky. I just hear so many remarks made about Kentuckians, I do get touchy about it.

frederica

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 06:18:07 am »
Remember too he advertizes on Manataka the Twinkie Hub of the Universe or second to Sedona, where they have a branch.   frederica

weheli

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 07:38:09 pm »
 ;D So William who are you?? I know you are reading this board come on in and let us KNOW who you are!!!!!

william jervis
Wickrange · October 14, 2006

"I want these local Meetups because im a american indian spritual teacher oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com folks who want learn teaching can email me name fire"

Learn how you could meet william jervis  will firewalker

will firewalker
Esch-Alzette · August 8, 2006

Learn how you could meet will firewalker .

HMMMMMM.                                                                 Weheli

weheli

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 02:55:02 am »
 Well here is some insight into "Willie From his my space;
IM COUNTRY BOY FROM BACK WOODS OF KENTUCKY, I TRY BE HONEST AND FUN, I LIKE SING COUNTRY MUSIC, AND I LIKE PUTTING MY SPACE ARTISTS ON THE RADIO IN EUROPE, I LIKE A COLD BEER AND, CAMPING TRIPS, I HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN BLOOD IN MY VAINS, SO I PRACTICE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN CERMONYS, FOLKS WHO LIKE TO GET SOME RADIO ATTENTION CAN EMAIL ME AT radioaracountryshow@yahoo.com im pretty open mined, and listen to new ideals, so if you want good freind, then stop by to chat, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A RECORD LABLE LET ME KNOW, BE SURE GET US A CD. IM ONLY INTERESTED IN HELPING FOLKS WHO REALLY WANT TO BE A STAR,

What type of Naive Drums/Music are you interested in and how do they get in touch with you?

the   address for  native artists to mail cds is
willie jervis
europe radio productions
39 rue de la montee
reckange/mess
L-4981
luxembourg europe

you can also suppy this address to other native bands that want radio airplay
im   also in event planing stages for a europe event  its a slow process  has
im still trying to get companys   as sponsors to fund another  native  tour project
but you can send cds for radio and  email for updates on other projects
willie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your quick response, I did notice you have some native projects you are working on, are they tours?  How would drums coming to LUX get to tour?

the best thing for  native drumer if there comeing to luxembourg is to contact me   like right now

its hard  to arrange  last  moment  events for  anyone

if  a  drum group touring   they can contact me    i have helped on some tours.

we need to know more about you and your heritage as well as your past adventures with touring groups. The Council would like this information.

im from sacred buffalo mountain, eastern kentucky   ive  don,t see what  me helping  native american indians

has to do with me?    i   have  now     other tribal members   that want earn  money for there tribe,
ive had some  famous native americans at my home who trust me  with all thats in them,  im going

call them   to help there tribe,  sence they earn  alot money during there last event with me,

there natives that tour  europe  all really    so   i can just   add them  to   my list to tour  here
this way less hassle

ive  went to  native councils  before   and found that  its very hard to get anywhere with tribal counsel

better to work with  free lance native  americans, who belong to a tribe and raise funds for there people
i do want thank you for your time and support
i have two tribes  who our willing to   help me now
firewalker

Osiyo William,
I am sorry I upset you, or it seems that way. We were only trying to do things the right way. As for sacred Buffalo Mountain in Eastern Kentucky there is no mountain by that name. I am so sorry you feel the way you do, you must have been burnt badly by some one.

actually there is   a sacred buffalo mountain in eastern kentucky    about 13 miles east of prestonburg ky
it  use to not be on the us map,     NOT  many cherokee know the place is even there,the muntain not
listed on the web or maps as its a sacred place for the cherokee indians,   my people  our there there
vast numbers of cherokees there,  and  sacred  cherokee cave homes,  its never been open to the public
and the lands and cherokee grave  sites well protected, kentucky long ago was a safe haven and happy
hunting grounds to the natives  ,   those natives who did not want change here name and be drove  to the
rez  settle deep in those lands,  if tribes got in there they be chaotic   and they try move all the  evidence
of  cherokee in that area,   we dont want  people theatening  the sites,
in the past  ive had some tribal   circles back out of deals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here we have someone, Willie??? who says he is indian, conducts ceremonies and is a Spiritual Leader from Sacred Buffalo Mountain in Kentucky, which does not and never has been there!! More Facts will be posted as to what is going on here???
                                                                    Weheli 

TheRebel

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 07:12:10 am »
Wow !  :o This guy is really messed up !  :o
How dillusional can one get to believe in such a lie that one actually believes a mythical place really exsits!

Goes to show if you think you have heard and seen it all just wait.

weheli , I'm sorry for my late reply to your post , about backwoods Kentucky folk. I do apologize for that as well. no harm here , was a misunderstanding yes? I really don't think that way of Kentucky folk, I have a friend that is Kentuckian.

Regards
TheRebel

weheli

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 05:46:24 pm »
This mornings email from Willie although it says it was sent by Sue Miller??

I do have a couple questions, You said to me that you wondered why you helping native Americans has anything to do with you being Native American. I also read that you are a Spiritual leader and that you have Cherokee blood in your viens, being from Kentucky.   

I was wondering what Cherokee Elder/medicine man gave you the rights to be a Spiritual Leader or to do ceremonies? Just curious I guess

my great cherokee grandmother was a spears,
i grew up in buffalo mountain with medicine people, my uncle medicine man
all the   people appoved me. as im loved by the people, also i trained under
cherokee rolling thunder,  cherokee  big wolf, and many others,  i ran sweat
inpi  and pipe cermonys for the lakota indians for 13 years all across the usa
alot lakota elders send there sons to me for medicine  training  so they learn
the way and jouney,  i do alot of cermonys with lakota  medicine men  as im
well trusted with them and many other tribes
nice chating with you too, actually im  due to go  kolin germany and do a cermony
with  a lakota medicine man,   im a member of the lakota warrior society and was
made  a  lakota  teacher by a entire lakota  medicine circle and made  a  relation
under one of the 7 sacred lakota rites,  i chat now and then with cherokees across
the world
firewalker

frederica

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 05:53:38 pm »
So now he is Lakota, and not Cherokee??  That does speak for itself. frederica

frederica

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 06:43:41 pm »
Here is one of his "teachers" Cherokee Rolling Thunder (John Pope).  http://www.nanish.org/Pages/MetaTantay_FS.html             http://www.rottentomatos.com/m/rolling_thunder_healer_of_meta_tantay/      http://www.wovoca.com/prophecy-rolling-thunder-people.htm          frederica

weheli

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 10:27:49 pm »
 Found this already on one of the posts, a phone # a Lux #????:

NEW EUROPEAN INDIAN CLUB ORGANIZED

The Native American Indian Club of  Luxemburg, Europe was formed recently.  No fees or dues.   

For more information or to join:  nativeamericanindianclubofluxemburg@groups.msn.com  or oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com   352-061-925685 Firewalker Jervis, Director.

If you are in the LUX area can you give this a call????
                                                                         Wado Weheli :-\