Author Topic: Bon or Dennis Tsotigh  (Read 11414 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Bon or Dennis Tsotigh
« on: April 27, 2006, 07:27:49 pm »
This alert was posted in several yahoo groups. Rather sad, a change from what we usually discuss.
 -------
It is with heavy heart that I must write these words. I have not been posting, forgive me, but I need to at this time... So much disappointment and shame..so much sorrow my heart feels. A full blood, a traditional... one from a respectable family, has taken me for $1, 150. The money I can replace, but the lies he told..the deception, the deceipt... I gave donation to the tribe...to feed and clothe the Elders... a lie...it went in his pocket.... the money I gave to bring him and another come to my Lakota sister who is near death, and needed to be in touch with an Indian Doctor, a spiritual man, to help her to cross over... they never came...they put this in their pocket.... the gift to my son, of an eagle fan..that I did not ask for but he insisted I tell him...promise him... Now my son says I am a liar..... He spoke to me when with his family...and they now know the truth and feel his shame. They did not know at the time what was going on.. and I have the utmost respect for the Tsotigh family....even though one of their own took so much from me and my family. He has shamed his people...his family.... I turn my back on him... and I warn all of his scam. I have permission from the family... I spoke with them today.... I will give all information as to the email addy... and all info ..... bobbiejo_236@... I will say... if you have any contact with BON TSOTIGH....or perhaps he goes by DENNIS TSOTIGH please beware...it is a scam.... He will take you for anything...and everything...not only myself, but others have fallen prey to this... and Please note.. the family has given me the autoritority to report this...to clear their name... and not wanting this shame upon themselves. I cannot write anymore at this time. My heart is broken, my faith almost shattered, that a full blood Kiowa... a traditional man can deceive one of our own... WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO? I CANNOT TRUST MY OWN BROTHER.... My heart is broken..... I am so sorry I need to write this...and I will give all information in my next post... email...and all info...so that no one else gets hurt... Forgive my hesitiation, but I pray..........that this person will come forward and make things right, before I need to go further...legally, and prosecute....
------
Anyone who wants more info can e-mail Bobbie Jo at bobbiejo_236@...

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Bon or Dennis Tsotigh
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 06:37:27 am »
Another warning posted in some Yahoo groups..........

My People, I wrote in April about Bon Tsotigh and his scams..which
hurt many innocent people and he took so much money from us.
He has surfaced once again...and now has a new approach. Please
BEWARE OF THIS MAN.. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY!

He admitted his quilt, and promises using the name of the Creator,
that he will repay all that he has taken from me {{{laughs here}}

Bon will go on to tell all who will listen..about his sad story.
Since he was found out, he was suddenly sticken with illness. He has
become diabetic overnite, is now on dialysis, cannot walk without the
aid of a cane or someone helping him. He says he no longer does
powwows, cannot sing or drum and sits alone...whithering away.

His next step will be to tug on your heart, and gain sympathy. He is
now on disability, and has MANY hospital bills he must pay. BEWARE,
DO NOT PAY THEM FOR HIM... He says he is truly ill, but diabetic
within one day? Dialysis within 2? What is wrong with this picture.

I dont want any more innocent people hurt by him. Please use caution
if you are dealing with this man.
Respectfully,
Bobbie Jo
To Old To Die Young

Offline Screaming Hawk

Southernstylesinger AKA Bon or Dennis Tsotigh
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:20:04 pm »
I am such an idiot of how much I trust people to the hilt degree.  I give people the benefit of the doubt.  I always look too much at the good of people.  So how far has that gotten me ?  WAY too much leverage for "CON" people like Bon Or Dennis Tsotigh OR Southernstylesinger to take advantage of me.  I went to Oklahoma as he challenged me to as we were starting a relationship and he said noone ever came to see him.  He would always go to them.  So I flew to Oklahoma, rented a car and met up with Bon in Hobart, Oklahoma.  He seemed to be a nice fellow.  He said seeings that I was tired from the trip that he would drive my car and he took me to all the places that he thought would interest me before we went on to Anadarko. When we got to Anadarko, we got into the room of the hotel that I had reserved.  He said he needed a car to the to a powwow rehersal.  Well not being involved with the POWWOWS, I didn't know any difference.  I was just starting my new life in the Indian world because my grandmas side was Indian.  But because of the religion and the stigma of being Indian, my parents refused to practice the Native life.  Well he took the car and he never came back and never came back and never came back.  This was on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday.  Finally, I called one of my family members up in another state and they rushed right over.  I checked everywhere.  Then a thought came to mind,,PRISION.  Well sure enough, he was in jail, my car was impounded.  I wanted to leave a go home.  But my family member thought I should stay as I was getting to find out a lot about my life.  I also wanted to help out at the Native American Churches in Oklahoma.  But learning a lesson is not my strong suits so I bailed Bon out.  I certainly found out what a smooth talker this guy is.  In a way it was a good thing because he introduced me to some of his relatives that I could rely back on like Ralph Kotay.  That man was a pleasure to meet.  I met one Bon's sisters, and an aunt.  I was blessed by those people.  BUT I feel sorry that they have been bogged down by a relative that does such awful things, by getting money and keeping it for himself when it was to have gone to other organizations.  I talked to one of the head leaders of Southern Style Singers and he laughed he little heart out when I asked if Bon was in their group.  I learned a very very hard lesson on "CONS".  I never met up with one, my heart went out to Bon, my money went out to him too.  So I am disgusted with myself for being the person I have always been.  But yet, God gave me the heart I have for a reason and I mustn't let myself get all beaten up over it.  What has been done is done.  But, I do not trust like I once did and I am always diagnosing what people are saying or want from me.  I am more cautious.  I feel for anyone who has had this problem with Bon/Dennis Tsotigh/Southern Style Singer.  I feel sorry for his family that have to put up with his stupidity.  I pray for the family all of the time that they will endure all of his harm that he does and continues to do.  I know he has told me that he is very very ill.  But it is funny how he is alive and kicking with pancreatic cancer when so many other people die from it.  Bon brags about this and that.  And he is a vicious person when he gets drunk...OH MY GOSH,,,he is vicious.  You DO NOT want to be in his way when he gets that way either.  Oh people, please beware of this guy.  He has done much harm for the Native Americans.  He has made many people mistrust,,,,people have trusted him and the southerstyle singers to come and perform as the major event of the powwows and then noone shows up and that does not do well for a powwow at all.  So BEWARE all of you out there.  This person is vicious, he is a con, he hurts, he CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  BEWARE of him.  PLEASE....Thank you so much for taking the time in readin this.