Author Topic: Luc Bourgault  (Read 40757 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Luc Bourgault
« on: November 18, 2004, 05:38:36 pm »
Has anyone heard of this man? He is supposedly a "Native American Healer." Indian name" Blue Eagle. Has written a book called "The American Indian: Secrets of Crystal Healing".  A friend ran across one of his books and was curious as to his legitemacy.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by debbieredbear »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Luc Bourgault
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 01:09:14 am »
He's one of Yawahoo's franchisees/disciples. Very big in England apparently, and also in France. Over 3,000 hits for his books, almost all on British or French sites.

Claims to be the grandson of an Algonquian elder, and has worked with a who's who of frauds.

http://www.eartheagle.com/anglais/luc/
"born in Saskatchewan, Canada. He now lives near the City of Quebec, and travels in many countries to share his knowledge. In 1978, He met Dhyani Ywahoo during a talk given by her in Montreal. Dhyani saw Blue Eagle's ancestor standing beside him. She recognized the Algonquin elder who had been visiting in her dreams, for several months, asking that she bring his grandson back to the teachings. Blue Eagle is of French Canadian, Algonquin and Abénaquis origin. In 1997, Dhyani Ywahoo, chief of the Green Mountain Band of Eastern Cherokees (Ani Yun Wiwa), adopted Blue Eagle into the Sweet Potato Clan of that nation.

Blue Eagle has been a student of the traditional spiritual teachings of the Ani Yun Wiwa transmitted by Dhyani Ywahoo since 1978. He has also studied with Sun Bear of the Chippewa Nation, with OhShinnah, of the Apache Nation, and with Tlakaellel, of the Aztec Nation. He has also benefited from the teachings of Slow Turtle and Manitonquat from the Wampanoaq Nation, of William Commanda, of the Algonquin Nation, of N'tsukw, of the Innu Nation and of Tall Warrior, of the Mohawk Nation. After ten years of study with the Elders, he received the authorization to teach. He has been teaching the spiritual and therapeutic techniques of his Elders for the last sixteen years. He has taught in the Quebec province, as well as in Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and the United-States."

All the ones listed before Commanda are clear frauds.

Commanda is no fraud, he's highly respected, but I've seen his name misused before by frauds falsely claiming he authorized them.

I dont know about the last two, but it strikes me as ridiculous an Innu and a Mohawk elder would authorize an alleged Algonquian KID (the guy looks all of 29) now "adopted in" to Yawahoo's phony "tribe" to sell crystal ceremonies to Europeans.

He and Yawahoo are now soliciting cash for a "Peace Village".
http://www.eartheagle.com/anglais/sanctuaire/index.html

Offline JosephSWM

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 12:34:47 pm »
Just so everyone knows, we (Cherokee) do not have a sweet potato clan,  it is Wild Potato Clan. Also, I asked a Mohawk buddy of mine to look into Tall Warrior, to ask around. He said he would give his brother a call up at St. Regis.

Joseph

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 12:12:07 pm »
i know this is old but..
i'm not sure if this is the guy talked about once before...this tall warrior..who was claiming to be mohawk and saying certain haudenasaunee elders authorised him to teach.
at any rate i hope to get all the details of one such person...maybe a different one..who was just caught out. he is now in prison in canada for fraud..selling tribal enrollment cards then claiming sovereingty when arrested for various crimes. i'll refrain from posting details until i am sure.  was there another person involved with this talked about on this board?
if you know any other frauds in that area...this should make it easier to get them out of business. good precedence.

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 06:35:14 pm »
Hi,

Around here we know this guy well... he somehow always manage to represent Ndns in official events; for instance I remember seeing him selling stuff at june 21st Natives day (cheesy CD's, sweetgrass braids at high price, books, etc...

Yesterday this guy Luc Bourgault, here known as "Aigle Bleu" (Blue Eagle, that is) gave a 15 minutes talk in a conference organized by a quite respected organization , Développement et Paix (Development and Peace).

He was ,among good representative conferencists, representing natives point of view about water. He didn't say anything specific though, kept it really general and "metaphysic". Ha ! Just for you to know, yesterday the guy wasn't of the "Sweet Potato" clan anymore, but of the "Bear Clan"...

A Wendat friend of mine (the guy's got his "sancutary" in Wendake, wendat community 20 minutes north of quebec city) says he's most likely from St-Jean Port Joli, not Saskatchewan. I'll ask her more details about that.  
Marlene

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 04:00:16 pm »
Here's what Ingeborg found on him from German sites.
-----
found the following info on him at:
www.sacredfires.org/blueeagle.htm
(There's also a photo of him.)
"Blue Eagle was born in Sasketchewan, Canada. He now lives near the City of
Quebec ... Blue Eagle is of French Canadian, Algonquin and Abenaquis origin."
His credentials are just super, he claims to have been taught be the cream of
frauds:
"He has studied with Sun Bear of the Chippewa Nation, with OhShinna, of the
Apache Nation, and with Tlakaellel, of the Aztec Nation. He has also
benefited from the teachings of Slow Turtle and Manintonquat from the
Wampanoag Nation, of William Commanda, of the Algonquin Nation, of N'tsukw,
of the Innu Nation and of Tall Warrior, of the Mohawk Nation."
The site reports activities in Quebec, Germany, France, Belgium, Austria,
Switzerland and the United States.
I have found several varieties of the name he goes by:
Luc Bourgault (sorry about the typo in my earlier post)
Luc Blue Eagle
Luc Bourgault Blue Eagle
Blue Eagle (or the German equivalent Blauer Adler or in French Aigle Bleu)
Ousti Catoui / Ousti Catooi
I found a German site where someone claims to have been taught by LB/BE, but
mainly it was sites advertising music CDs which he did, and promoting his
books. Over here, his books on ndn crystal therapy seem to be especially
popular.
Ingeborg

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 05:07:29 pm »
From website http://www.biosfaire.com/nAuteurs/Fiches/aigleBleu/intro.html
(translated-sorry for the possible mistakes)
Born in 1954 in Canadian Province of Saskatchewan. He is of French Canadian, Algonquian and Abenaki origins. He now lives near Quebec city and travels in many countries to transmit his knowledge. Blue Eagle comes from an old Algonquian band that has been decimated almost completely by epidemias and wars. From this band’s hundreds of families were left only  two, who decided to assimilate themselves to the White culture to survive. At this time, it was common for the Natives to renounce to their Indian status so to assimilate to the dominating culture. These ancestors became white peoples and were so convinced of it they forgot, with time passing by, that they were of the Red race. Many generations later, his maternal grandmother casually rediscovers this reality, while making the genealogy of the family. Her first reaction is to burn all the papers.

During his adolescence, Luc Bourgault dreams that the ancestors reveals him he is Native. He then leaves university and visits Natives across Canada and on the west coast of United States. Everywhere, he is accepted and gains recognition. In 1978 he meets Dhyani Ywahoo, medecine-woman of the Cherokee Nation, while she gave a conference in Montreal. It’s been many months she was visited in her dreams by an old Indian asking her to recall his grandson to the teachings. The night Dhyani and Luc meets, she sees his ancestor standing at his side. With a lot of insistance, the old man repeats her that Luc is this grandson he talked to her so much about. Dhyani then asks this grandfather how she could bring back this young man in the path. The ancestors then asks her to give Luc a crystal she wears on her robe. During all the conference, Dhyani keeps touching and energizing the crystal. At the end of the conference she gives Luc the stone. The next night, he will have a vision that will bring him back to the Red path. A little after, he recieves the name Blue Eagle.

From that time on, Blue Eagle is teached by many Native Elders to receive the traditional spiritual teachings of the Cherokee nations, transmitted by Dhyani Ywahoo. He also studied with Sun Bear, of Chippewa nation, with OhShinnah, of Apache nation and with Tlakaellel, of the Aztek nation. He also received teachings from Slow Turtle, from the Wampanoag nation, from William Commanda, of Algonquin nation, from N’tsukw, of the Innu nation, and from Tall Warrior, of the Mohawk nation. After 10 years of studying with the elders, he receives the authorization to teach the others. It’s now been twelve years he teaches the spiritual and therapeutical techniques and principles of the indigenous Nations. He teaches in many cities of the province of Quebec and also in France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and United States.
In 1995, the General Secretary of the North American Indian Nation Government graciously gives him his Indian Status, with his Native cards and passport to mark the quality of his work . In 1997, Dhyani Ywahoo, chief of Green Mountain Band of Eastern Cherokee  (Uniyunwiwa), adopts Blue Eagle in the Bear Clan of this nation.

The original goes:

Est né en 1954 dans la province canadienne de la Saskatchewan. Il est de descendance canadienne-française, algonquine et abénaquise. Il vit près de la ville de Québec et voyage dans bien des pays pour transmettre ses connaissances. Aigle Bleu vient d'une vieille bande algonquine qui a été presque complètement décimée par les épidémies et les guerres. De cette bande, qui comptait plusieurs centaines de familles, il n'en est restée que deux, qui ont décidé de s'assimiler ?  la culture blanche pour survivre. A cette époque, il était courant pour les autochtones de renoncer ?  leur statut d'Indien afin de s'assimiler ?  la culture dominante. Ces ancêtres sont donc devenus des Blancs, avec tellement de conviction qu'ils en ont oublié, au fil du temps, qu'ils étaient de la race rouge. Plusieurs générations plus tard, sa grand-mère maternelle redécouvre cette réalité par hasard, en dressant l'arbre généalogique de la famille. Sa première réaction est de brûler tous les papiers.

À l'adolescence, Luc Bourgault fait un rêve dans lequel les ancêtres lui révèlent qu'il est Amérindien. Il abandonne alors ses études universitaires et visite les Indiens d'un bout ?  l'autre du Canada, puis sur la côte Ouest des États-Unis. Partout, il est reconnu et accepté. En 1978, il rencontre Dhyani Ywahoo, femme-médecine de la nation Cherokee, lors d'une conférence qu'elle donne ?  Montréal. Depuis plusieurs mois, elle reçoit régulièrement la visite, dans ses rêves, d'un vieil Indien qui lui demande de rappeler son petit-fils aux enseignements. Le soir où Dhyani et Luc se rencontrent, elle voit son ancêtre debout près de lui. Avec beaucoup d'insistance, le vieil homme lui répète que Luc est ce petit-fils dont il lui a tant parlé. Dhyani demande alors ?  ce grand-père de quelle façon elle peut rpenseener le jeune homme sur le sentier. L'ancêtre lui demande alors d'offrir ?  Luc un cristal qu'elle porte sur sa robe. Pendant toute la durée de sa conférence, Dhyani ne cesse de le palper, de l'énergiser. A la fin de la conférence, la pierre est remise ?  Luc. Le lendemain soir, il a une vision qui l'amène ?  cheminer sur le sentier rouge. Il reçoit peu après le nom d'Aigle Bleu.

Depuis ce temps, Aigle Bleu est en formation auprès de plusieurs aînés amérindiens pour recevoir l'enseignement spirituel traditionnel de la nation cherokee transmis par Dhyani Ywahoo. Il a également étudié avec Sun Bear, de la nation chippewa, avec OhShinnah, de la nation apache et avec Tlakaellel, de la nation aztèque. Il a aussi reçu des enseignements de Slow Turtle, de la nation wampanoag, de William Commanda, de la nation algonquine, de N'tsukw, de la nation innu et de Tall Warrior, de la nation mohawk. Après dix années d'études avec les aînés, il reçoit l'autorisation d'enseigner ?  son tour. Ainsi, il enseigne depuis une douzaine d'années les techniques et principes spirituels et thérapeutiques des nations autochtones. Il enseigne dans plusieurs villes du Québec de même qu'en France, en Allemagne, en Belgique, en Autriche, en Suisse et aux Etats-Unis.
En 1995, le secrétaire général du Gouvernement de la Nation indienne de l'Amérique du Nord lui offre son statut d'Indien ainsi que ses cartes et son passeport amérindien ?  titre gracieux pour souligner la qualité de son travail. En 1997, Dhyani Ywahoo, qui est cheftaine du Green Mountain Band of Eastern Cherokee (Uniyunwiwa), adopte Aigle Bleu dans le clan de l'Ours de cette nation.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 06:03:23 pm »
The fact that he is tight with Diane Fisher, aka, Ywahoo, the fake Cherokee cult leader, says it all.

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:20 pm »
Last week spoke with a guy who sells artscrafts in the communities and from what he understood Blue Eagle AKA Luc Bourgault, maybe with the help of Cecile Cheezo (an algonquian woman, we don't have a lot of info about her- allegedly they are not working together anymore) was selling sweatlodge ceremonies to tourists in Wendake, (Wendat community near Quebec city) , the price was 150$ CDN, and the guy said he seemed quite busy. I'll double-check with Wendat friends to see if they know anything about that and what they are going to do about that if this is true.
Marlene

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 04:55:18 pm »
Something good:
Le Soleil newspaper published this article about Luc Bourgault and the phony village he plans on building... it states that some of his followers got away from him because they felt it was a sect...  some interviewed people also state that there was a gap between what the guy said and how he acted, that he tried to convince at least a woman of going away from her family and selling her belongings, and that he said he was told he would have 100 women and he wanted the women of his "sacred fire sancturay to be one of those" well for those of you who understand French the whole article is at:
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20070916/CPSOLEIL/70915119/5019/CPSOLEIL

The journalist also got in touch with Dhyani Ywahoo but it looks like he didn't realize that she's a well-known fraud.... If anyone has a suggestion of a good contact that could confirm this to the journalist, it would be a good thing...

Sorry if I don't have time to translate the article...
Marlene

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 05:34:46 pm »
The Skepticals of Quebec have sent Luc Bourgault an invitation to prove he can produce light with his body as he claims (haha!), what a surprise, he never called them back.

http://forum.sceptiques.qc.ca/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3989&start=25&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=2bdc78c2d147f8ea6b42cf63ff3b6d49

haaa and if you want to see the guy himself - there's a video here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyp2g_prophetieamerindienneparaiglebleu1_sustainable_dev

Marlene

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 11:13:40 pm »

You could tell the journalist to contact the Eastern Cherokee Nation and ask them about Diane Fisher. I think they have already said she is a fraud.

Offline Marlou

• Voix Autochtones
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 06:13:21 pm »
ok ok Thank you !
I found an adress and phone number at the bottom of a communique, I'm sending him an email with the info
Marlene

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 01:51:39 pm »
Stumbled on this expose of him while doing a search on Fisher/Ywahoo. Bad google translation of a French article. Any French speakers who could do better?

-------------
http://web.archive.org/web/20080423061900/http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20070916/CPSOLEIL/70915119/5019/CPSOLEIL

Blue Eagle is the spiritual leader of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire. For nearly two years, he and his associates recruited to form an Ecovillage in Amerindian near Quebec. Suspecting a cult, many members have left the project. Survey.

The evening came, Blue Eagle had invited a dozen people around a crackling fire in the center of a large tepee erected near the artificial lake. He donned Indian costume and taken care of its guests with purifying sage, tobacco and "liquid incense. The ceremony was to close their eyes and visualize the "spiral of light." Then, in turn, group members should share the "talking stick" and entrust their emotions.

Most were inflated enthusiasm. On this hot day in July 2006, they had traveled from across Quebec to Saint-Adolphe field. All morning and afternoon, they had admired this natural paradise about forty minutes from the capital, with its hills, thousands of varieties of trees, a lake filled with trout and partridge plump well waddle on dirt roads. Here, on a plateau sparse, the leaders of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire promised to base the Ecovillage of Peace.

What the community is coming halo devotion Amerindian and that its leader is called a raptor would probably concern the common man. "The spiritual side, as other eco-villages had not attracted us," said Daniel Larue *, a family man who, with his wife, thought he had found the perfect place to raise her son. In His Image, the majority of diners were also fervent environmentalists that new age spirituality - the kind that vermicomposting practice and abuse of the word energy.

The Shrine of the Sacred Fire

In short, an audience to the Shrine of the Sacred Fire. This religious corporation, registered as a charity in Wendake, is dedicated to the creation of the Ecovillage of Peace. Since 2001, she also offers classes and activities inspired by First Nations - seminars on Native American spirituality, aromatherapy, music therapy, crystal therapy, meditation classes - most of which are led by its founder, Blue Eagle.

According to his official biography, available on the website of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire, Blue Eagle "is an architect of the new global community, sometimes called Arc-en-ciel. Its mission is to work for the future of Mother Earth and humanity awakened. He attended a school for Native American spirituality for 25 years (where, he claims, he was ordained after passing the examination practice of creating light with his body). In addition to having "received teachings of the elders carry the wisdom of many indigenous nations," he borrows from other traditions, including "Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, Christian mysticism and Hinduism.

Several members of the Ecovillage of Peace were recruited through the Shrine of the Holy Fire, or the reverse. Last summer, at its peak, had an ecovillage in quarantine. The day spent at the Domaine Saint-Adolphe had galvanized the future residents. Daniel had put his house up for sale and Montreal, its image, several wanted to relocate to the region of Quebec to participate in the founding of the community.

Future residents could invest in four committees tote. Of which, crucially, on the mission and regulations. But let's break the head end
November a "dream" has crept into the sleep of Blue Eagle. The sky had spoken. And a member of the Board of Directors has suggested the head of the Sanctuary to save his revelation. A few weeks later, the future residents received three thick documents that were somehow the charter of the Ecovillage Peace.

"It insulted my intelligence. It was full of fallacies. (...) There were a lot of clauses in there that could lead to serious abuses of power, "recalls Michel Grenier. The sexagenarian Lac-Beauport, bald head and laughter, is the originator of a foundation dedicated to promoting independent artists on the Web. Twice, Vincent Levesque, President of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire, had invited him on his sailboat to convince him to board the project. Looking for a site of spectacle, Mr. Grenier had accepted.

But the businessman was not retired style to be dazzled by the rantings of Aigle Bleu. Example: the idea that the young residents of the ecovillage study on location from kindergarten to university. More specifically, the "City of the Universe", where "the education offered will be developed in a holistic community, where living green technology and human development overall laboratory used as a huge natural Biodome.

But beneath all is the hierarchy of the Ecovillage of Peace which irritated Michel Grenier and other former members of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire interviewed by The Sun. For them, the organization should be based on an "intentional community", without a leader, where all members are equal and participate in decisions. Although they deny it, the initiators seemed to impose a "hard core" at the head of the ecovillage. In this case, the three heavyweights of the Board: the "spiritual director" Blue Eagle, Chairman, Vincent Levesque, and vice-president, Claude Morin, a former prisoner who has repented through a Native American priest ...

Manipulations

Charles Boutin remembers the double discourse of Blue Eagle. "In words, this is the kind of guy who will advocate egalitarianism, the voice for everyone, everyone is entitled to his word, to his vote. At the same time, he mixed with Native American concepts where there were narrow circles who made decisions for the community, "he said. Although the regulations suggest otherwise, argues Charles Aigle Blue was in favor of a "share of total goods. "I, says he, I was looking over a compromise between today's society where money is the dominant value (...). He's "People forget that the Individual Wealth". "

With the opposite sex, Blue Eagle a special relationship, "recalls Melanie Fournier. "It seems that the woman was underneath him," she says. In his presence, "men were always served before." Still a little shaken up the phone, Melanie remembers what the head of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire told him during one of those famous "talking circles" hit of omerta: "Somebody who told him he would have 100 women, she says, and he wanted us to do part. "

Geneviève Maheux, she says Aigle Blue tried to persuade her to separate from his family and to dispose of his property. "He said that to evolve, it should perhaps be I break the links with some people who disagreed with me and that I continue my path, because otherwise they had to delay my development. That these are words of guru. It is from there that I began to be skeptical. "

In late April, Michel Grenier and three former members of the Ecovillage Peace wanted to have the heart net. They traveled to Vermont, where the Sunray Meditation Society Blue Eagle claimed to have studied for a quarter century. The priestess Indian Dhyani Ywahoo received them. She had confirmed that Aigle Bleu properly instructed himself to her all these years. But she also told them he had been banished from the community in 2006. And that since he was no longer authorized to teach Native spirituality.

The occult past Blue Eagle

The reasons that led to the expulsion remain unclear. Contacted by telephone, Blue Eagle responds that "it's personal." His colleague and friend Vincent Levesque pleads ignorance. As Ywahoo Dhyani, it has not returned our calls. The Sun, however, obtained an email exchange in which Dhyani Ywahoo involves Eagle for "rape of copyright" on the products of Sunray Meditation Society and "non-compliance with the Code of Ethics". The latter failure is linked, may be read to "inappropriate actions against a student teenager.

In the late 70s, at a conference on spirituality in Montreal, would have known Aigle Blue Dhyani Ywahoo. Having been his student, he is himself became a professor and priest at the Sunray Meditation Society. By cons, unlike that suggests his swarthy complexion, long black braids and the headband he wears almost always at the front, Blue Eagle n'ad'origine Amerindian his nickname. He was born in Saskatchewan and raised in Quebec. His name is Luc Bourgault and 53 years.

For nearly 30 years, Blue Eagle owns a house in Stoneham and visits the owner of the Domaine Saint-Adolphe-Louis Marie Letourneau, promising that one day he will buy his land. In 2002, before the Ecovillage became fashionable, his project was called "Village of Peace". Mr. Letourneau had subsequently received an architectural plan (see photo). Last year, Blue Eagle had even explained his strategy. "They sold their homes, they pooled their capital, they bought the domain and they came to rebuild here," says Mr. Letourneau. Unable to raise the amount requested, Bourgault Luke and his cronies have finally given up. "The investor" had withdrawn.

A little over a year after this hot day in July 2006, former members of the Shrine of the Sacred Fire can not remember maybe not "spiral of light", but everyone remembers the hopes that they melted in the ecovillage. "We were really motivated, but it did not end up with a guru and a sect," said Genevieve.

The latest Ecovillage Peace had lost a dozen members, especially because of warnings of Michel Grenier. In an interview with
Sun, Vincent Levesque describes what appears like a return to the starting point. "We did not land again. Everything we do now is try to develop a way of life among members to see how we could live in an ecovillage. "An observation shared by Blue Eagle. "We're at the very beginning, we have not even finished writing the internal structure. That's why we are not ready to have anything written about us. "

Luc Bourgault plans to take a semi-retirement three years from 2008. In a letter sent several weeks ago, the Shrine of the Sacred Fire soon proposed a "meeting of spiritual purification, last chance to experience a workshop with Blue Eagle in Quebec before 2011. Interested?

* Except that Michel Grenier, the names of former members of the Peace Ecovillage cited in this survey are fictional, at their request.

Offline AlessandroItaly

• Indians are people!
    • Nativi Americani.it
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 03:02:01 pm »
BLU EAGLE
American Indian Wise Man, Medicine Man
After spending 25 years among the American Indian Nations, Blue Eagle shares a modern synthesis of their thousands years old teachings. Blue Eagle introduces a practical spirituality, that everybody can experience, which summarizes common sense, humbleness, and harmony with ourselves and the universe. Thanks to the teachings of the Traditional American Indian Prophets from North America, he shares a new universal approach, in harmony with Nature’s and Life’s Laws, in order to provide answers to the emergency of the worldwide present situation, from the environmental and human point of view.

Free of charge for younger than 12 years old

From 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 02:00 p.m. to 05:45 p.m. (address follows)
Free parking. 200.00 euro for 2 days (reservation: 50.00 euro by check to M. Bourgault) In case you would like to reserve Level 1 and Level 2 in the same time the total will be 350.00 euro instead of 400.00. The reservation check in this case will be for 87.50 euro.

1 Lecture, 1 2-days Workshop, 1 3-hours Workshop

about Ecology, Health, American Indian Prophecies, Consciousness Evolution a New earth, the use of the Crystals

(Translate from Camilla Novelli, my Friend)...