General > Frauds

Yamassee Mt Ararat Embassy Clan AKA Mund Barafee Clan Guale

<< < (3/7) > >>

panther66:
first and foremost. i really want this group to know that this creep DR. York ISNOTaffiliated with the Yamassee Nation. he is faceing criminal charges for identity theft, fraud etc. he has been useing the name Yamassee and has been seriously causing problems. there may be a misunderstanding because when you go to youtube you see video after video of this con man. i  am a Yamassee Nation member. this crank dr.york and this saunders guy are causeing all types of problems to my nation. so in the future please DONOT confuse the two >:(

panther66:
also educatedindian. i am comanche on my DADS side but because he isnt on my birth certificate i cannot claim that. the same with the cherokee.both on my dads side. so i have every right to reasearch both. but i am not claiming anything. the yamassee came up via my mom and grandmother. there surnames were on the core family list. therefore i was able to enroll.

educatedindian:
So why not enroll with the Seminole tribe? That's where almost all Yamassee descendants likely are. The Yamassee group you are part of is a heritage club at best, one that will never be recognized as a tribe, and where the leaders know very little about their alleged heritage. It does not abuse them on as York's group or the Ararat do, but it sure doesn't help them. It teaches more of the same Moorish "science" delusions.

And wny not learn from Cherokee and Comanche instead? You don't need to be enrolled to do that.

Defend the Sacred:

--- Quote from: panther66 on June 29, 2012, 07:15:04 pm --- the yamassee came up via my mom and grandmother. there surnames were on the core family list. therefore i was able to enroll.

--- End quote ---

It would be interesting to see this list of "core families". So far, everyone I know of who contacted this heritage group was asked their family names, and *then* told their families are on the list.

Epiphany:

--- Quote from: Kathryn on June 30, 2012, 06:22:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: panther66 on June 29, 2012, 07:15:04 pm --- the yamassee came up via my mom and grandmother. there surnames were on the core family list. therefore i was able to enroll.

--- End quote ---

It would be interesting to see this list of "core families". So far, everyone I know of who contacted this heritage group was asked their family names, and *then* told their families are on the list.

--- End quote ---

Found this Yamassee application for membership, is this the right Yamassee group? http://www.scribd.com/doc/89110966/Yamassee-Muskogee-Nation-Enrollment-Application

--- Quote ---There are no blood quantum requirement for obtaining Tribal Membership. A Sworn Affidavit that you have a descendant(s) of the Core Tribal Families :Yamassee, Mechica,Hopi, Mayan, Cherokee, Blackfoot, Seminole, Choctaw (Chata), Apalachee, Chickasaw,Washitaw, Creek, Any and All Freedman Rolls, Maroon,Tuscarora, Miccosuki, Hitchiti, Shoshoni, Californian,Gullah, Geechee, Lumbdeeand or the “ Dawes Roll”...

And or can Find a families members name on the Yamassee Roll:
Gentle,Rivers, Wright, Williams, Jones, Browns, Hicks, Sneeds, Mitchell, Wilson, Heath, Rayam , Turner, Washington, York, Robinson ,Underwood, Johnson,Simmons,Mays, Liston, Tucker, Jackson, Fletcher, Bellamy, Scott, Ross , Peck,Randolph, Daniels, Hayes, Smith. Morris, Farmer,Gibson,Butler, McGurn, Yahola,Fixico,Davis, Thompson, Harris, Green, Hall, Tillman, Epps, & More

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version