Author Topic: greetings  (Read 3075 times)

greetings
« on: August 21, 2018, 03:56:35 pm »
This site is cynical, truthful to the point of coldness and even heart breakng in a way,
I mean if anyone was looking to find some form of salvation (Possibly escape) in Native American spiritual traditions you sure put them in their place.
Saying that, I can see it’s necessary - this kind of sums it up for me, the blurb on the Russell FourEagles book,

"Once Oneida healer Russell FourEagles (Atuneyute Keya) went to see his friend Bob,
whom doctors had declared incurably paralyzed following a stroke. Within minutes of FourEagles' attention,
Bob was kicking the covers off the bed. "You should write a book!" Bob later encouraged. And here it is."

I mean wtf is Bob? It’s actually comedic, would anyone be so gullible to believe that this guy cured Bob of his paralysis then the first thing Bob does is jump out of bed and tell the guy he needs to write a book, its brilliant in a way. Well the things I’ve read on this site it gets worse and when these charlatans are abusing people it’s serious and the things the gullible are prepared to do and pay for, well bizarre isn’t it.

Anyway greetings all, if you happen to know a reputable medicine man shaman dervish secret school mystic healer who has the right traditional lineage & lives in UK let me know - I'm joking!!!!!