Author Topic: Yonasda Hill AKA Yonasda Lonewolf AKA Queen Yonasda  (Read 6720 times)

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Yonasda Hill AKA Yonasda Lonewolf AKA Queen Yonasda
« on: October 03, 2017, 11:16:00 pm »
Afrocentric tied to Nation of Islam claiming to be half Lakota.

-------
https://iloveancestry.com/yonasda-lonewolf-mixed-black-oglala-lakota-activist/
....mother was an Oglala Lakota social activist, youth counsellor and motivational speaker who also was part of the American Indian Movement (AIM). She worked with Muhammad Ali, the Nation of Islam as well as with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan to bring closer relations between Black American and Native American Indian communities. Her father was the fine artist Theadius McCall, a Black American from Brooklyn, NY. Her grandfather is the world renowned Minister Louis Farrakhan....

--------
There's this account on FB.

Winyan Lakota: The last lone wolf died in Wyoming 1987 and they are originally from Manderson. I know cuz that's what it says according to the enrollment office information. Their are no lone wolf left. They don't come from Kyle, Allen, wanblee or sharps corner. So idk what lone wolf that is. I am related to lone Wolf on my mom, mother's side of the family.
She isn't Lakota. She is originally from Kenya and was adopted by Juanita and Farrakhan. She has no ties to my tribe. Dave Archambault and another person was paid to protect [her]. And she was never charged during those dog attacks at standing rock. Her adopted auntie is Phyllis Young.
...was supposed to go to standing rock and recruit natives to be amongst the NOI and Afrocentrics. But when Hemloc xalup made that video of claiming shyt that wasn't his? Soon realized she was going to be ousted too. So she left with hemloc xalup when he was chased out of standing rock. Never saw or heard of him since.

Offline loudcrow

Re: Yonasda Hill AKA Yonasda Lonewolf AKA Queen Yonasda
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 08:09:00 pm »
Yonasda Mc
United States Public Records
Name   Yonasda Mc
Also Known As   Mccall Yonas Lonewo
2nd Also Known As Name   Yo Muhammad
3rd Also Known As Name   Yonas Da Mccall
Residence Date   01 Dec 2007
Residence Place   Crete, Illinois, United States
Birth Date   01 Sep 1967
Address   Crete, Illinois 60417
Address Date   01 Dec 2007
2nd Address   Herndon, Virginia 20170
2nd Address Date   01 Mar 1999-01 Oct 2000
3rd Address   Glendale, Arizona 85308
3rd Address Date   01 Jul 1997-20 Aug 2008
Possible Relatives   Wauneta Marie Lonewolf
Record Number   349914258
Citing this Record
"United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:23R4-TQS : 23 May 2014), Yonasda Mc, Residence, Crete, Illinois, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
 No image available

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 01:49:24 pm »
http://concerts.eventful.com/QUEEN-YONASDA
YoNasDa (pronounced Yo-Na-Ja-Ha)... whose name in Navajo means Precious Jewel....YoNasDa has her Native American mother to credit for setting the standards to which she would follow. Highly involved in the American Indian Movement, YoNasDas mother who is Oglala-Lakota (Sioux) participated in The Longest Walk, which took place from February to July 1978. In protest to anti- Indian legislation, 3,000-mile trek began at San Francisco Bays Alcatraz Island and culminated on the White House grounds. YoNasDa was born there in Washington, D.C one of only two children born during this historic journey and a place that would later become for her a mecca of sorts.

YoNasDas mother decided to remain out East, settling in Virginia for a brief time. But the time was always brief for she was on the run. "From L.A. to Vegas, to Baltimore to Down South.everywhere. My mother couldnt take my father beating on her anymore, so we moved around a lot. My dad was a big-time hustler as well as a fine artist from Brooklyn, New York. He moved to the West Coast in Los Angeles where he met my mother in 1975 when she was working as a public relations director for Muhammad Ali.

After they got married thats when my mom started to find out about his lifestyle. And she got caught up into it because she loved him so much." With help of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, YoNasDas mother- pregnant with her second child- moved to Arizona. "My fathers hustling skills led him to prison which created an aiding and abetting charge for my mother who stayed in the abusive marriage out of fear". While she served her time in a Fort Worth, Texas, prison, Min.Farrakhan moved them to Chicago, adopting them into his family.

YoNasDa adapted her Native American spirituality with Nation of Islam teachings, and her full name YoNasDa LoneWolf McCall-Muhammad- represents all aspects of her experiences. In 1998, YoNasDa returned to Arizona and to living with her mother.....YoNasDas mother died December 21, 2003 of small cell carcinoma lung cancer.

...She is currently the National Director for the Indigenous Nations Alliance-Millions More Movement. She has a weekly column in the international newspaper called official Nation of Islam paper The Final Call. and a campaign she developed called Bridging the Families-Starting a Movement. "It's great! Within a month I was able to gather 200 Native Americans to join people from all various backgrounds for the 10th Anniversary of the Million Man March. I have taken Martin Luther King III to Native American communities on his tour against poverty. As well as arranged for a historic event of the Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan to speak to the Navajo Nation Tribal C council. I love it"! She has finished a book called, Enjoy the Moments, which is a book of her poetry and writings. This is also in honor of her mother. Named by a Navajo leader during The Longest Walk, YoNasDas name represents the uniqueness of the Squash blossom necklace....She is currently unsigned.

----------
Her site and claims.
https://www.queenyonasda.com/about
Queen YoNasDa, pronounced Yo-Naja-Ha
Human Rights Activist/ National Organizer
Public Speaker/ Rap Artist/ Published Writer

YoNasDa  (Yo-Naja- Ha) LoneWolf, born during the American Indian Movement & 1978's The Longest Walk in Washington, DC. She is Oglala Lakota and African American. Her late mother, an Oglala Lakota (Sioux) Wauneta Lonewolf was a renowned motivational speaker, substance abuse, gang prevention counselor and healer.  Her father, who is African American, is a fine artist....

Since 2006, she has directed entertainment panel discussions at various colleges and universities and at the annual Nation of Islam conference called Saviors Day with over 100,000 people. This truth-teller is a published writer who has a weekly column in the Final Call Newspaper [Nation of Islam paper] and is now bringing her artistry to the world with a children’s book called “The Adventures of Star Song” and a daily devotional book called “Journey 2 Peace”. She is also filming a docu- series based on connecting the simirlarties of people from all walks of life. She started a cultural tour called "Rez Tours "; which she opens cultural tours to Indigenous communities to learn more about the culture of Indigenous people....

YoNasDa was on the executive planning committee and co-convener for the 20th Anniversary of the Million Man March- Justice or Else! She also accepted the invitation to be the National Co-Convener of the Womens March.

...Yonasda Lonewolf is available for speaking engagements and conducts workshops in the areas of:

Native American Spirituality....
Connecting with Mother Earth- Spiritual Retreats

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 04:13:40 pm »
Hill sent this email, followed by my response.

---------
Hihanni Waste’
There is a thread of my name on your website and it’s all incorrect. Also someone paid for an illegal background check and posted it on your site. Please take this down. This is a breach of security for myself and my family. I am enrolled member of Oglala Lakota from pine ridge, South Dakota and because I am mixed and my skin is dark doesn’t mean I should be slandered on your site. That is racists plus it’s disrespectful to my entire family.

Yonasda Lonewo

--------
Ms. Hill,
We always welcome more information that can add to what's known.

What is it you are claiming is incorrect?

The check is widely available and free. How does it harm your security? We are careful not to post phone numbers, addresses, or SSN.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 09:27:03 pm »
Hill's newest email again, followed by mine. She tosses out a conspiracy theory that I'm redacting since she has no evidence and even admits so.

So far she's refusing to answer further. She is selling herself in part as a speaker on Native spirituality on her site.

-------
It’s stating all my past addresses, personal and family addresses and that I’m not Native American and I’m from Africa which is all quite hilarious and a lot of other degrading things that’s not true. Im enrolled in my tribe my mother was full blooded and my dad is black from Brooklyn. [Conspiracy claim with no evidence redacted.] I don’t know if the person that posted this is a real person or apart of [Conspiracy claim again.] please take it down.

-------
Are you seriously angry over the cities you used to live in are posted? That's public record.

You seriously can't tell a reposting of an account from the person reposting it?

That person claims you stole the Lone Wolf lineage, that their are no survivors of that family line. How and why do you claim to be Lone Wolf? Why the "queen" claim?

And yes, we repost your emails to give your side of it. You are also welcome to post directly on the forum. I think the Lakota there will have questions for you.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 02:49:49 pm »
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/130103164/wauneta-lone_wolf_cox

I am a bit confused as to how and why Yonasda has a Navajo name? It seems a bit strange to me.
Her mother, Wauneta, was the daughter of Flora Glenn-Curry and Albert Curry Sr. I am also confused
about where the Lonewolf name comes from as it does not belong to either or her parents and is not
her maiden name or a married name.

The information I posted previously and the link in this post is public information. Anyone can obtain
it legally. I fail to see how an address she used about ten years ago threatens her and/or her family's
security.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 11:25:11 pm »
Findagrave can be useful for seeing what someone's relatives have posted about them.

BUT... the site does not have any fact-checking. Anyone can make an account, and many people have put up false information about ancestors being Native. There are Blood Myths there. And some people have used the site to steal ancestors.

Like any other genealogy site, if the information isn't sourced with documentation like tribal affiliation, enrollment mentions, census data, and similar things that we use to verify someone's identity, the information there has to be evaluated based on who submitted it and whether there is any supporting documentation.

Offline loudcrow

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 02:09:47 am »
I agree, Redrighthand. I have done some fact-checking myself before posting the link. The text on findagrave is Wauneta's obituary
which appeared  in the Rapid City Journal on December 24, 2003.

Here is information about Flora Glenn-Curry (Yonasda's grandmother) as it appears in the 1935 South Dakota State Census:

Flora Glenn
South Dakota State Census, 1935

Name: Flora Glenn
Birth Year (Estimated):1931
Birthplace: South Dakota
Race: Native American
Race: Indian
Marital Status: Single
Event Place: Washabaugh, South Dakota
Post Office: Kyle, South Dakota
Father's Birthplace: South Dakota
Mother's Birthplace: South Dakota
Sheet Number:   756

Albert Curry Sr. (Yonasda's grandfather) lived on the Pine Ridge Reservation:

Albert Curry
United States Public Records, 1970-2009

Name: Albert Curry
Event Date: 31 Dec 1996
Event Place: Pine Ridge, South Dakota, United States
Address: Pine Ridge, South Dakota 57770
Address Date: 31 Dec 1996
2nd Address: Allen, South Dakota 57714
2nd Address Date: 01 Jul 1994
Affiliate Identifier: 304744621

Wauneta Curry was the daughter of Flora Glenn and Albert Curry Sr. Her maiden name is Curry.
She married Theadius McCall and was married to Kevin Cox when she walked on. She has a sister
with the surname Lone Wolf. I am assuming that is her married name.

Yonasda was adopted by Louis Farrakhan and her mother, Wauneta Curry, was heavily involved with the NOI.

Again, I am confused about Yonasda having a Navajo and not a Lakota name.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 10:45:43 pm »
i would not be surprised about her having navajo name being lakota.....

why?

because of POW-WOW culture....

i know a navajo girl named kimmimila (sp?)

i know many in powwow culture borrow words ....and sometimes names too (without relations)

i saw this girl at standing rock trying to hand out some afrocentrist literature .... i did not see aanyone accept it.....at least i was told it was her

i also saw the liberace style shame-on of the havasupais

i did not confront no one...not why i was there