Author Topic: Hello  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
Hello
« on: July 08, 2017, 03:43:27 pm »
Ya'at'eeh;

I live in AZ. I joined because is see so much personal invalidation in politics and on the internet. So Much of this invalidation comes through ignorance and blindness. I fear many of our Traditions has been lost due to this blindness. Name calling and labeling is destructive and leads to ignorance. Many do not know what "New Age" is, when they label a book or author as "New Age". It is like calling someone a "Liberal" in conservative politics. We must learn to see first, know what is being said, before jumping to a label. We must listen with our hearts, before jumping into the "Ain't I Awful" Game. Look what is happening in modern politics today, to see how this blindness is hurting us all.

Sincerely

Gerald TallTree

Piff

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 03:07:11 am »
Hello,

On your forum ( http://lightningthunderbow.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=118#p118 ) you write that you are a  "Navajo Medicine Man". Can you tell us more about that?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 04:46:49 pm »
Yes, the New Age is very much about "personal validation" instead of cultural preservation, about the personal pleasure of the lone individual vs. the health and integrity of the community. :)

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 05:39:24 pm »
Asking about My comment in my forum is just phishing for a reason to invalidate me. Thus I will NOT expand  on it. So many accusations been made about "New Age" that the real definition has been lost. I am not trying to defend New Age Concepts, such as they are. I just saying there is so much ignorance due to Labeling and blind judgement. Labeling and invalidating people leads only to ignorance and blindness, and can lead to the loss of what is left of our ways. The "Ain't It Awful" Game destroys to much truth and blinds us.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 06:59:44 pm »
Labeling and invalidating people leads only to ignorance and blindness, and can lead to the loss of what is left of our ways.

Whose ways?

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:27:47 pm »
My peoples ways.

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 08:40:14 pm »
...and who else do you think?? I think you already know your answer. I know the tricks...sorry.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 08:51:19 pm »
And who are your people?

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

My peoples ways.

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 01:52:48 am »
All you need to do is read my profile, and this thread, for your answer!  ;)

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 02:13:07 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_hmthYolQ Let me introduce you to my people!

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 03:26:59 am »
Gerald Mclaren's great grandmother's marriage record:

C M Proksch
 in the California, Marriage Records from Select Counties, 1850-1941
VIEW California, Marriage Records from Select Counties, 1850-1941
Name:   C M Proksch
Marriage Date:   19 Mar 1893
Marriage Place:   Alameda, California, USA
Spouse:   Jacob Jacobson
Spouse Gender:   Male
Record Type:   Index to Marriage Certificates

Here is a 1900 census for the Jacobson family. Clara's father is living with them. Jane has not been born yet.

Clara M Jacobsen
 in the 1900 United States Federal Census
VIEW 1900 United States Federal Census
Name:   Clara M Jacobsen
[Clara M Proksch]
Birth Date:   May 1871
Birthplace:   Utah
Home in 1900:   Tulare, San Joaquin, California
Sheet Number:   14A
Number of Dwelling in Order of Visitation:   272
Family Number:   286
Race:   White
Relation to Head of House:   Wife
Marital Status:   Married
Spouse's Name:   Jacob Jacobsen
Marriage Year:   1893
Years Married:   7
Father's name:   Laurence Proksch
Father's Birthplace:   Bohemia
Mother's Birthplace:   Ireland
Mother: number of living children:   4
Mother: How many children:   4
Can Read:   Yes
Can Write:   Yes
Can Speak English:   Yes
Neighbors:   View others on page
Household Members:   
Name   Age
Jacob Jacobsen   30
Clara M Jacobsen   29
Marie E Jacobsen   5
Clara J Jacobsen   3
James L Jacobsen   2
Anna Jacobsen   1
Laurence Proksch   60

Here's the family in the 1910 census with Jane. As you can see her name is Johannah which is probably her real name before it became Americanized to Jane. And the family name in this census is spelled with an E. In other census it is spelled with a O. But these are the same people.

Clara M Jacobsen
 in the 1910 United States Federal Census
VIEW 1910 United States Federal Census
Name:   Clara M Jacobsen
Age in 1910:   38
Birth Year:   abt 1872
Birthplace:   Utah
Home in 1910:   Guinda, Yolo, California
Street:   Guinda Road
Race:   White
Relation to Head of House:   Wife
Marital Status:   Married
Spouse's Name:   Jacob Jacobsen
Father's Birthplace:   Austria
Mother's Birthplace:   Ireland
Native Tongue:   English
Able to Read:   Yes
Able to Write:   Yes
Years Married:   17
Number of Children Born:   9
Number of Children Living:   9
Neighbors:   View others on page
Household Members:   
Name   Age
Jacob Jacobsen   40
Clara M Jacobsen   38
Marie E Jacobsen   15
Clara J Jacobsen   14
James G Jacobsen   12
Anna Jacobsen   11
Johanannah Jacobsen   9
Gustav Jacobsen   7
Sarah Jacobsen   5
Edwin P Jacobsen   3
Andrew Jacobsen   0
Laurenz Rokach   74

So, Mr. Gerald Mclaren, is totally EROPEAN!!.

Lim lemtsh

Diana

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 11:03:08 am »
Even without his impersonation, the forum of his is obviously Nuage trying to pose as Native. The funniest part is his recommending a Disney movie to understand power animals. The title also is an obvious tip off, a Lakota ceremony but led by someone posing as Navajo.

The forum's other members include an English woman calling herself Star Wolf Medicine Woman (seriously...?), Native in Past Life, Native Spirit, etc. There's also threads about the paranormal, remote viewing, Reiki, survivalism, and an experience with a Peruvian curandero that a white Nuager thought was a shaman.

I don't see any sign of Gerald selling ceremony, but his forum is mostly Nuagers trying to convince themselves what they're doing is OK, or even helpful to themselves instead of frantic thrashing around and wishful thinking. Like many such places, it saddens me to see people so lost and desperate and being taken advantage of.

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 03:27:06 pm »
Such stupid invalidation. I been also been called" Gerard" a Swedish flute player. Such invalidation leads to having what we have as president. I alos been called Twinkie and other such names. Now list your source please for this set of misinformation.

Offline Thunderbow

• Dine'
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 10:04:17 pm »
Thanks to this forum, I understand this election better. I now see how Hillary was invalidated, the same way I was. The method is exactly the same! Look what we got as president as a result of this. Lies and managed Misinformation only leads to more lies and the loss of truth. You tried to do the same job on me. Being small time, I had nothing to lose. My forum will go on, what I say in other forums remain valid. My website stays up with Gerald's assistance. It will stay Valid. My Forum will stay Valid! I do not care if you think I am Native or not. Many other Natives may get hurt because of this site. They can seek assistance in my forum.

Your argument is hollow, and is based in ignorance. I am sure you will dig to find even more to Invalidate. Go head, I only learned more about politics and propaganda and  personal attacks. This stuff is practiced world wide by dictators and governments. It has nothing to do with being Native, It has everything to do with, CONTROL, ANGER, and the "Ain't it awful" Game. It is sad to see this kind of stuff, but it is all to common. You DO NOT intimidate me.

Offline White Horse

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 01:45:53 pm »
Invalidate?  You came here to "New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans, what else did you expect?  Thank you for posting here as you have now placed yourself on several Wannabe radars and we will be watching!  STOP exploiting Native culture and traditions!     
Living that life, some consider a Myth!