Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Crazyfish

Introducing myself
« on: June 25, 2017, 01:51:43 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I joined this group because I am a professional counselor working with clients who are vulnerable and often profoundly hurt by narcissistic leaders and groups. I spend a good deal of time working to heal emotional and mental betrayal, sexual assalt, finacial impropriety and other issues caused by individuals claiming all kinds of connection to "native", "pagan, and"neo-tribal" people and gatherings.

In the past I have used this site for reference to help navigate the what is legitimate and fraud. Resently, is seemed participating in the dialogue to educate is a step to shut down these individuals. In my work their predatory nature takes years to undo and harms so many.

I thank you for letting me come on board to learn and share what can to make a difference.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:47:50 pm »
Welcome to our forum! If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Offline Crazyfish

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:37:33 pm »
And for full disclosure, There are times I go to events with some of these frauds to see what I'm dealing with for my clients. It can really astound me the level of cultish crazy some of them pass of as spirituality. I'm primarily in the northeast so my focus is on individuals that are reeking havoc with vulnerable people who are looking for a safe people, communities, and places to express their need for connection.  Unfortunately, the racism and ignorance displayed by the Pretendians, faux pagans and such is often over looked by those who are seeking.... this makes for a difficult situation... no one plans to join a cult or to offend and yet is continues.... as some one in the work I do it can be very hard some days to get people to see the truth.

Thank you-  I will ask questions and share information on people I think are causing great harm to a lot of people.