Author Topic: Off Topic Dispute  (Read 5928 times)

Off Topic Dispute
« on: November 20, 2015, 11:51:06 pm »
Heya Sal. Still using your car as a sweatlodge? Who won that 'caliente' pipe that you were selling off to join the 'tribe' of that radio station you worked for? Ya know you called it a caliente pipe like 6 or 7 times. Selling off a pipe to join a radio station's tribe is pretty low down dirty Serbin. Low down dirty. If Ruby doesn't know about that then she should. If Ruby does know then Florida AIM still hasn't cleaned up it's isht since Murphy's cover was blown. Stop getting other people to do your research Serbin. Google works the same for everyone.

Offline White Horse

Re: Off Topic Dispute
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 04:33:09 pm »
Addressed to mamanda-gashkitowin you obviously have NO clue about me, Yes I tell people when a sweatlodge is not available I will sit in my car and sweat! After all in Florida unless you are in air conditioning you are Sweating! I also do NOT host a Native radio show any more, I gave it up years ago. The radio station was a community radio low power station that is run off donations, one year I donated a flute, another year I donated a star quilt and another year I donated a pipe all the items were to help fund the radio station.  The station managers did ask permission to ask for monthly donations and calling the people who donated money every month as part of the radio stations tribe. A tribe is NOT specifically for American Indians only!

Finally I am the Executive Director of the American Indian Movement - Florida, AIM - Fla. under its previous leadership AIM - Fla., has cleaned up its act and is out there protecting the traditions and culture of American Indians.  I will continue to use this site when I need research on some people I believe are frauds!  After all that is what this website is for right?

If you have a problem with me mamanda - gashkitowin then "google" my name and let me know what I did to you? I do suspect you are or a friend of someone I have outed over the years and I will NEVER apologize for that!!!!!!!!!!   Sal "White Horse" Serbin  Executive Director American Indian Movement - Florida   

For everyone that did help research Donella Favorite, I thank you and will probably ask for your assistance in the future.   
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline White Horse

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:34:44 pm »
I remember you now Mamanda you come to Florida and support exploiters of NDN culture.  How much is your culture worth to you this year? 
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 03:56:54 pm »
I remember you now Mamanda you come to Florida and support exploiters of NDN culture.  How much is your culture worth to you this year?

Serbin I never supported exploiters and I never sold out my culture. I got sucked in by Murphy which i admit and went to one chasco demonstration when I was in Florida for work in like 2000 or 2001. If you are going to make acusations prove it and back it up. You sold a catlinite pipe that you was calling caliente for the radio station and you admit it actioning for money is selling you do not sell or action something that is sacred. You admited youself that you use you car for a lodge which is suggesting something dangerous to other people because people do die from the heat in closed cars. I do not lie why do you. You made yorself a puplic figure and you are open to criticizm like everybody else. I do not think it is right to action pipes to a white audeince and I do not think it is right to tell people that it is ok to use you car for ceremony. That is my opinion and I call it like I see it. If I am wrong I will apologise but do not lie Serbin. It looks like you are making acusations to point people in another direction which I am sure you are not doing for that purpose its how it looks though to me.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 04:03:23 pm »
Thank you for the help in getting some info on Ms. Favorite.  I will probably need your help again in the future.  White Horse.

I apologize that mamanda brought a dispute to NAFPS, but as you know when you out fakes and sell-outs you make some enemies.

Dont apologise for me Serbin. I posted facts that you agreed you did. You can do good work outing fakes and frauds but I do not have to like you because I do not agree with selling sacred items to a white audience. If people dont like that I have a problem with that I cant do anything about that and wont apologise because I was raised knowing that it is wrong.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 12:16:22 am »
wasnt richard two-elks brother the leader of florida AIM before his passing?