Author Topic: Nina Renshaw  (Read 21000 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Nina's confused and confusing spam
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 10:48:38 pm »
Introductions go in their own thread, not the other topic you are posting in. Since you were introducing yourself, just in the wrong thread, I created your own intro thread for you, here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4613

And there is the already-existing thread on you, here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4523

Since you have responded in the intro thread, you seem to know how to reply. I am moving these posts there, too. Any more repetitive or off-topic posts in unrelated threads will be deleted.

• Global Moderator
Re: Nina Renshaw
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 11:27:13 pm »
After posting the same text to the wrong thread, repeatedly, after being told it was the wrong thread, now she's reporting her own posts.  :o

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 11:40:38 pm »
Nina, any more verbal abuse messaged to forum members will be posted publicly.

You may be confused because your posts and the responses from the "People who post in this forum" thread were moved here. 

I've already explained this to you.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 01:26:40 am »
Glad I brought plenty of popcorn.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 02:30:35 pm »
 :o just shaking my head
In Spirit

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 07:05:23 pm »
Nina, do you even know what the Ghost Dance is?

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 07:09:18 pm »
Nina, do you really thing it's appropriate to compare your DOG to a strong black woman??? Or the fact that you need to shovel snow???

Epiphany

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 07:52:49 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=117939034917245&id=137022696311738

Nina Renshaw-Powers Too bad Hillary has always been loved to hate. I think originally it was her choice to hyphenate her last name. She is well educated, diplomatic and just so well spoken. She doesn't get frazzled in the face of aversion. I love Hillary. Hope she doesn't kill herself early by internalizing. She's a strong black woman.
July 19, 2013 at 11:43am

Autumn

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 09:27:42 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=117939034917245&id=137022696311738

Nina Renshaw-Powers Too bad Hillary has always been loved to hate. I think originally it was her choice to hyphenate her last name. She is well educated, diplomatic and just so well spoken. She doesn't get frazzled in the face of aversion. I love Hillary. Hope she doesn't kill herself early by internalizing. She's a strong black woman.
July 19, 2013 at 11:43am

IMHO, Nina should stay off Facebook!

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2015, 05:04:29 am »
This popcorn is quite tasty. I washed it down with a delicious and refreshing soda pop. Crisp and delightful, like this strong black woman.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Autumn

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2015, 12:39:44 pm »
This popcorn is quite tasty. I washed it down with a delicious and refreshing soda pop. Crisp and delightful, like this strong black woman.

Stop, please stop with the strong black woman!  :) :)  IMHO, you are doing a disservice to "real" strong black women.

Epiphany

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 02:34:18 pm »
I do believe Does was applying sarcasm.  :)

As for Nina, I second that motion - Nina you gotta stop with the medicine circles and your "strong black woman" repetition tic.

Nina, you probably believe that words and intent matters. This is feedback for you: you need to change your ways. Seed saving and growing food is valuable - surely you can do that without being offensive.

As for marching against Monsanto - that doesn't give you a free pass. Nor does being low income. Yes, because you and I are both white, we can get away with being culture vultures and cluelessly rude, because we have white privilege. Instead why not listen and learn? Use the privilege for good. Be a strong white woman who finds humility and keeps listening and changing even while uncomfortable.

Autumn

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2015, 04:03:55 pm »
I do believe Does was applying sarcasm.  :)

As for Nina, I second that motion - Nina you gotta stop with the medicine circles and your "strong black woman" repetition tic.

Nina, you probably believe that words and intent matters. This is feedback for you: you need to change your ways. Seed saving and growing food is valuable - surely you can do that without being offensive.

As for marching against Monsanto - that doesn't give you a free pass. Nor does being low income. Yes, because you and I are both white, we can get away with being culture vultures and cluelessly rude, because we have white privilege. Instead why not listen and learn? Use the privilege for good. Be a strong white woman who finds humility and keeps listening and changing even while uncomfortable.

Wise words again from you, Piff, and I totally agree.

Yes, I think DDWH was using sarcasm also.  Just a little clarification on my comment, when I said "you," I was really referring to Nina (who by the way has taken flight from this forum).  Interesting that she would say that she was hesitant about being too open with us and making herself vulnerable, but she goes on Facebook and posts the kind of comments she does.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 01:09:37 pm »
very typical  :-[
In Spirit