Author Topic: Stefan Duncan aka Chief Ravenlight & Waccamaw Raven Tribe/Clan  (Read 12034 times)

Offline Laurel

Re: Stefan Duncan aka Chief Ravenlight
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 12:11:55 pm »
These Frosts, right?

https://robjo.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/the-frosts-pedophiles-in-our-midst/

Pretty sure a doctorate from their school is not the equivalent of a Ph.D. And how would degrees from the Church and School of Wicca have any bearing on whether are not you are being deceptive in calling yourself Waccamaw?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Stefan Duncan aka Chief Ravenlight
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 01:16:35 pm »
Apparently Duncan sees himself as a spiritual leader of his "clan" practicing a mangling of alleged Waccamaw ways with "shamanism," Celtic, Druid, Wicca, etc. FB has his pages on Ravenism and the Raven Clan, and he promotes The Book of Raven, written by him.

"Waccamaw Raven Clan accepts all NA and Celtic descendants, and all race/culture thru adoptee program."
So much for being an actual Waccamaw group. The "clan" claims 601 people. It's not their actual members, just the people who hit the like button, mostly people who passed by it once and liked the art.

There's also a "Knights of Raven."
"Knights of Raven are members who are our modern day knights/knightettes to the world. Our mission is by deeds shine Light into the Darkness. We seek to be international to aid those for example have gone missing, those vitcims to natural disasters, children devastated through war, anyone whose Creator given freedom of "Light' is oppressed or darkened by others or outside forces.
We live with a code of honor. We show through example and teach the children of the next generation what honor is and the meaning of wrong and injustices to a person's freedom of being.
We encourage our members to post their good deeds to inspire others."

It's basically a biker club of white pagans who do charity. Duncan's pretensions shouldn't reflect badly on them. His claims:

-------
https://www.findhealthclinics.com/US/Charlotte/124607090981408/Ravenism
Order of The Ravenites.
....This group/study was founded by Stefan Duncan. There is also a Seed Group Order Of Ravenites that is a branch of the Order of Ovates, Bards, and Druids in Britain. We are seeking all the ancient material involving the ravens, resources about their behaviors, native American/celtic rituals, omens/readings, etc.

....MY DECLARATION TO THE WORLD, TO GREAT SPIRIT, AND TRIBE. "The beginning is now. After a spiritual meeting and consult with Janie Smith today, for the first time in my life, I acknowledge the "I Am" within me. I opened myself to prayer to accept what I am and what God intends me to be. I asked, Why me? And the answer I received is this... "You have lived in the darkness and seen the Light. You are Raven. You are Ravenlight. Shine thine Light to the world." I accept my role to open myself to God's Light and gather the Light seekers across the world to unite as a tribe......The SEEKERS OF LIGHT, THE RAVENITES. " Chief Ravenlight

....I am a minister through ULC legally to perform weddings and other ministerial duties. I am working toward the Druid Grade in OBOD. Our Raven Clan is becoming organized. I am currently studying ancient Celtic and in process of writing a ceremonial book with ceremonies using the Raven Spirit....

My goal is to create a functioning, living tribe. And if ever the unthinkable happened, the intra-structure and break down of the American government, all that can and would like to, gather at Lake Waccamaw and make our home as a tribe. For my bloodline I have roots with the Donnachee (Duncan) Clan of Scotland and Native American with the Waccamaw People Of The Fallen Star.

-------
So Duncan basically is trying to start his own cult, one with a survivalist aim. I doubt most of those he claims to be his followers know this. He has those who like his paintings, those who like riding bikes, and then the core of his group. Likely only the last are committed to what he is.

There's nothing remotely Waccamaw about his "Waccamaw tribe" other than one man's distant unproven claims. Mr. Duncan, before today I would have said you're one more person with distant ancestry who was ignorant of that heritage and made mistakes.

No one ever called you a fraud or plastic shaman. You remained under Research Needed for good reason. You were treated quite kindly, with understanding.

And you responded with childish fits, threats, empty sanctimony, and insults disproving your claims to be spiritually high minded. But it's clear your motive is not noble, it's deliberate deception for the sake of  building a wannabe pagan survivalist cult. You clearly are a fraud and plastic shaman. Moved to Frauds.

Offline duncan1745

Re: Stefan Duncan aka Chief Ravenlight & Waccamaw Raven Tribe/Clan
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 11:31:58 pm »
 :Dear Rattlebone, dont presume to know what I think. So far all your statements about me are wrong. the hiding punk coward with the snibbling snot nose juvenile mentality. why don't you go throw rocks at garbage trunk or pull your sister's ponytail? You are an embarrassment and should be ashamed to harass an innocent person. There has never been an attempt to defraud anyone.  You use my own words of explaining who i am as big caught you moments which is stupid.  anyone one that has checked me out knows I am a good person and the grouo i started is for liked minded people with no defrauding or attempts to make profit.  You are the fraud to continue to harass. and anyone associated  with your group if there is anyone else, would be ashamed to be part of your harassing. if you had any integerity or honor you would apologize and remove from false statements. But I would be shocked. You only respond in juvenile statements and post statements by me that don't make me guilty of anything but prove my innocence why all if this makes no sense but to prove you are an idiot.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Stefan Duncan aka Chief Ravenlight & Waccamaw Raven Tribe/Clan
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 03:06:23 am »
Mr. Duncan, you really can't make yourself look worse than your juvenile borderline illiterate post just did. And you still have yet to answer for your wrongs That's why you're listed as a fraud.

You run an apocalyptic cult made up of whites, led by yourself who is likely white except for possibly very distant ancestry, still unproven. You mangle together a mix of a number of beliefs and manage to get each one extremely wrong in offensive ways. And your only response to this has been empty threats.