Author Topic: Sandy S.  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Sandy S

Sandy S.
« on: December 29, 2014, 07:13:34 pm »
Hi everyone. Please accept my apologies for not introducing myself earlier. My real name is Steve. My primary interest here is investigating the cult known as Spezzano and Associates Ltd. Psychology of Vision. What initially grabbed me about this group were the incredibly weird Youtubes of Lenora Kay Spezzano's "Downloading/Joining" process, which I saw for the first time around late summer 2013. One thing led to another and here I am. This forum has certainly been an eye-opener for me on many levels and I have made some good friends on Haida Gwaii and elsewhere as a result of this research.

I am a retired librarian and academic, and a generational contemporary of the Spezzanos. Thank you for allowing me to contribute to this venue.

Epiphany

Re: Sandy S.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 07:15:18 pm »
Welcome!

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 09:41:30 pm »

A welcome from me, too, and a huge Thanks for all the valuable contributions !

Autumn

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 01:38:47 am »
Thanks for introducing yourself, Steve.  It was a mystery how you appeared all of a sudden and stayed in the Spezzano thread.  You have certainly added a lot to the thread and you really looked into the Spezzano "operation" very deeply.  Thank you for all your hard work and your insights.