Author Topic: Introduction and a warning to Fake Shawnee Groups  (Read 43501 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Introduction and a warning to Fake Shawnee Groups
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2015, 02:34:28 pm »
Thank you, Chief Barnes.

We blocked Mr. Grondine for his offensiveness.  If you want us to let him back in to respond, just let us know.  I told him he has to apologize to you and the other Natives he's insulted before we'd even consider it.

Offline Keely

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2015, 08:18:33 pm »
Yells At Pretendians... I like you :)

His turn will be coming, Sam is busy with his blog and other things, but I assure you, Edmund's turn is coming...

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 04:38:35 am »
I've been sitting on this for a while, finally had time and wifi to post. E P Grodine you are a fraud and deserve your own page. Kathryn, please lift the ban on old white fakeass Grondine so he can address the facts.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

PS. Please note Mr. Adams parents birthplace West Virginia

Rose Adams Grondine in the Virginia, Death Records, 1912-2014

Record Image Index-only record

Name:
Rose Adams Grondine

Race:
White

Age at Death:

Birth Date:
abt 1913

Death Date:
22 Jul 1998

Death Place:
Orange, Virginia, USA

Rose W Adams in the 1920 United States Federal Census 

Name:
Rose W Adams

Birth Year:
abt 1912

Birthplace:
Maryland

Home in 1920:
Oldtown, Allegany, Maryland

Race:
White

Relation to Head of House:
Daughter (Child)

Marital Status:
Single

Father's name:
Charles P Adams

Father's Birthplace:
Maryland

Mother's name:
Birtha E Adams

Mother's Birthplace:
Maryland

Able to Speak English:
Yes

Attended School:
Yes

Neighbors:
 View others on page

Household Members:

Name

Charles P Adams  45

Save & create tree ?     ?Print   Share?

Charles P Adams in the 1920 United States Federal Census

Name:
Charles P Adams

Birth Year:
abt 1875

Birthplace:
West Virginia

Home in 1920:
Oldtown, Allegany, Maryland

House Number:
X

Race:
White

Relation to Head of House:
Head

Marital Status:
Married

Spouse's Name:
Birtha E Adams

Father's Birthplace:
West Virginia

Mother's Birthplace:
West Virginia

Able to Speak English:
Yes

Labor

Industry:
Tin Mill

Employment Field:
Wage or Salary

Neighbors:
 View others on page

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 02:24:38 pm »
He hasn't apologized but if you want him back: Unbanned.

If you want to start a new thread on him specifically, feel free to do so and copy whatever you want from the current threads to a new one. I think that would be better than splitting some posts off as the info on the Shawnee (real and fake) is kind of scattered in among the other stuff here.

Offline E.P. Grondine

• Man and Impact in the Americas
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2015, 02:40:25 pm »
Helllol -

keely, keep on going to "Bent" Twigg.
His daughter Bertha was my grandmother,
not great grandmother.

I suppose I will be hearing from you about my African American ancestry next, since it seems to me there is little way he could have passed as "white" on the census forms.

The situation then was such:
if you could pass as white on census forms, you did it.

Ben, the reason why the Loyal Shawnee received that name from the colonists was because they did not join with Tecumseh. For this they received "reservations" which were then taken from them and they were sent to Kansas, and from there to the Cherokee's lands.

I heard that you visited with Jack Blosser when you went to DC with Governor George's son.  I fully support his effort's to bring about unity among the surviving Shawnee.

My view, based on direct observation, is that people of mixed ancestry provide the base on which the cons first set up their operations.

As time progresses, every nation will face this problem. That is, they will face this problem unless they set up ancestry organizations first so that these conmen will not be able to operate.

The comment "May your greaat grandchildren cause you problems" was a JOKE, my way of referring to this. It was not meant as a curse, and I very much hope that they does not happen.

Since I have had people imitate me on the internet, I am very interested in learning exactly where "I" said the Andaste had red hair, or that they transported copper to Africa.

Epiphany

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2015, 07:15:45 pm »
For the continuing Grondine tangent http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4651.0

Offline benbarnes

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2015, 08:42:02 pm »
Helllol -

keely, keep on going to "Bent" Twigg.
His daughter Bertha was my grandmother,
not great grandmother.

I suppose I will be hearing from you about my African American ancestry next, since it seems to me there is little way he could have passed as "white" on the census forms.

The situation then was such:
if you could pass as white on census forms, you did it.

Ben, the reason why the Loyal Shawnee received that name from the colonists was because they did not join with Tecumseh. For this they received "reservations" which were then taken from them and they were sent to Kansas, and from there to the Cherokee's lands. Only the Lewistown shawnees sides with the "colonists". The HogCreek/Wapakoneta tried to stay neutral and play both sides.

Re: Loyal Shawnee name - Wrong again. That name didnt come until after the Civil War. Also, arent you the one that wrote that the mounds were built by the Nephilim? You perhaps should write for tabloids. Peer review sir, peer review. Perhaps thats why your historical assertions are absent from JSTOR and Wiley.

I heard that you visited with Jack Blosser when you went to DC with Governor George's son.  I fully support his effort's to bring about unity among the surviving Shawnee.

My view, based on direct observation, is that people of mixed ancestry provide the base on which the cons first set up their operations.

As time progresses, every nation will face this problem. That is, they will face this problem unless they set up ancestry organizations first so that these conmen will not be able to operate.

The comment "May your greaat grandchildren cause you problems" was a JOKE, my way of referring to this. It was not meant as a curse, and I very much hope that they does not happen.

Since I have had people imitate me on the internet, I am very interested in learning exactly where "I" said the Andaste had red hair, or that they transported copper to Africa.

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2015, 06:09:39 am »
Who in the hell would imitate a fake on the internet? Isn't that a paradox?
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.