Author Topic: Andras Corban-Arthen  (Read 28722 times)

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Andras Corban-Arthen
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 09:41:14 pm »
Here's a link to that earthspirit Facebook. Pics of that Andres guy at DAPL. Apparently he brought his own "sacred water" lol, whatever that means. And the post says "Grandmothers of the Sacred We came to stand as witness and support of the Water Protectors at Standing Rock." It shows pics of that Andres guy and some white people. Not looking good for old Andres or his lying wife.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158246572475355&id=583500354

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 11:02:49 pm »
That's not "The Front Lines." The front lines are where actions are happening. There's no one there. They are not in camp. Not even an outlier camp. They are on the highway before you get to camp. And at another point they are on the road outside, where people who have been turned away have taken photos from their cars.

From these photos, they may have never even been let in. They are still out on the highway.  :o

They posted that they were stopped at one of the barricades. I think they just got out, took these photos and gave up. I think they took photos with some white people and random strangers on the road. Then for all we know they turned around and went home. What a bad joke these witches are. So powerful. They've cursed themselves to wander, confused and confusing.

Things have been so busy, I haven't bothered to find out if they were turned away at the gate, but that's what this looks like. Wow.

Offline RedRightHand

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 11:28:02 pm »
Here we see Andras and his son, honoring the spirits of Mile Marker 35.

Note that they first claimed Chief Lookinghorse invited them to sacred ceremony; then they admitted that was a lie but they were still claiming they were there at the invite of unnamed "Indigenous Elders" to do sacred ceremony with them. The only way this flies is that this group of white people plus Puerto Rican Andras claim that neopagans and Wiccans can claim to be "Indigenous Europeans" (which is also what Nazis are calling themselves in Europe, fwiw).

So note that after all these b.s. misdirections, when it comes down to it,  Andras and his son, two men are doing this "water ceremony"  :o , or whatever they claim it is, all alone. And photographing it.

I just hope there's no alcohol in those bottles.  >:(   

But odds are there is.

Offline RedRightHand

Re: Andras Corban-Arthen, Earthspirit Community, Parliament of World Religions
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2016, 09:35:26 pm »
Now there is a post on their page falsely claiming Andras's group hand-delivered money to the headsman of the Dakota camp.

The thing is, this man was not in camp that day. He was in Chicago. I know him personally and know this, as does the whole Internet as this man was livestreaming from Chicago at the time these liars claim they were meeting with him.

These white people are so isolated from Indians that they think these lies will go unnoticed. Their white followers are posting hearts all over the Earthspirit page, saying how wonderful it is that Andras and his son flew in for a photo op, then turned around and flew back, and asking how they can give Andras money. Andras. Not the water protectors, Andras. This is pretty much the definition of financial misappropriation, and exploitation of Indians to promote themselves.

I thought I'd seen it all from this guy, but this is low.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 02:41:05 am »
Now they have posted on the pictures about who these people are. I'd just like to point out that all these people are identifibly white. Here is one title- "Jalilia Chris Wheeler, Global Indigenous Grandmothers of the Sacred WE." I Google the group and the only thing that came up was that fraud group 13 grandmother's. Hmmm.....maybe some of these people need looking into or their own posts, as they are trying to claim an indigenous identify.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158246572475355&id=583500354