Author Topic: Renee Ukena - One Who Gathers Tribes  (Read 4908 times)

Autumn

Renee Ukena - One Who Gathers Tribes
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:26:18 pm »
Has anyone ever heard of her?  She claims Cherokee heritage, although I think she was adopted so I am not sure if the Cherokee heritage comes from her birth parents or her adopted parents.  She is from Illinois.

I AM...   One Who Gathers Tribes
Picture
I AM... Medicine Women!
I AM... Level One Usui Reiki Practitioner
I AM...  Two Spirit!
I AM... Teacher of Love and Light!
I AM... Energy and Light Worker!
I AM...  Soul Coach!
I AM... Animal and Bird Medicine practitioner!
I AM... Cherokee Native American!
I AM... Love, Light and Peace!
I AM...  Blessed!
I AM...  One with all things!
I AM... Worthy, YOU are Worthy!

http://onewhogatherstribes.weebly.com/who-i-am.html
http://onewhogatherstribes.weebly.com/call-to-gather-the-tribes.html
https://www.facebook.com/onewhogatherstribes

It looks like she was "called" after she became unemployed in 2011.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/renee-ukena/24/84/469

The similarities between her and Little Grandmother are a little uncanny and she is a fan of the Star Knowledge Conference.

Here is something else she wrote:

http://thedivinelotus.blogspot.com/2011/12/father-goose-animal-medicine.html

and her YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/reneeukena?feature=watch

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Renee Ukena - One Who Gathers Tribes
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:51:59 am »
http://soultosoulceremonies.weebly.com/index.html
Greetings I AM Renee Ukena/One Who Gathers Tribes, Ordained Clergy of the Church of Spiritual Humanism. 
I AM a non-denominational wedding Officiant and I unite Soulmates/Twin Flames.

Your ceremony should be an expression of the heart and of who you are. It should reflect your dreams, your hopes, and your aspirations for the future. My goal is to tailor your wedding so it is uniquely your own. Whatever your faith or background I will strive to create that perfect moment that you will remember the rest of your life.

Services Provided (All services include same-sex couples.):
 • Weddings
 • Commitment Ceremonies
• Affirmation of Love
 • Hand Fasting
 • Vow Renewals
• Spiritual Guidance and or Counseling

Short Ceremony
Traditional Ceremony
Sand and Butterfly Release Ceremony
Unity Candle; Exchange of Promises; Hands of the Bride and Groom; Handfasting Ceremony
Stand-up circle ceremony for the guests; Interaction with couple's mother's, later with all the guests; Elements of Handfasting; Unusual blessing of the rings
Vow Renewals

Ceremonies can have these additional elements added to them.
Blessings from the Goose for your ceremony
I AM Native American and Creator has gifted me with the most beautiful wings of the Canadian Goose.   I would be honored to bless the couple and/or area where the wedding takes place with the wings of the Goose during any ceremony performed.  The Goose signifies family & communication. It is also a symbol of fertility and marital fidelity. 
The Goose brings an innate belief that there is just one special person out there for someone.

Sand Ceremony
Unification ceremonies such as the Sand Ceremony are not only a symbol of togetherness, they are also flexible elements of a wedding. These ceremonies can also be opened up to include some of the important family members. Sometimes children from previous marriages also play a part in the sand ceremony.

Unity Candle Ceremony
The Unity Candle Ceremony represents the union of the two families. The bride and groom light the individual tapers and bring the two flames together to light the larger column.

Hands of the Bride and Groom Ceremony
A reading focusing on the soothing attentions of each the Bride and Groom through their hands.

Handfasting Ceremony
Whether binding your love for all eternity or starting out with a year and a day, a Handfasting Ceremony ritual generates the ceremonial union of two spirits, beautifully and magically.
A handfasting can also be ideal for same-sex couples in states where legal marriage is not yet recognized. The beauty of your day will not be marred by politics, but instead, celebrated for the beautiful love you share. After all, that's what a commitment ceremony is all about, whether legally binding or not.

Native American Ceremony
The Native American Ceremony is one that takes place outdoors, with Father Sky as the roof of the most sacred cathedral, and Mother Earth at your feet to hold you, and the trees and plants to surround you and embrace you. The circle will be saged by the Minister, Sacred Tobacco given to the grandfathers & grandmothers of the plants and stone people as gifts for allowing us to do our ceremony in their space.

Ribbon/Dove/Butterfly Release Ceremony
Some possibilities to add to your ceremony - use of Ribbons, or a Dove or Butterfly release.

----------
And the church she's part of.

http://www.spiritualhumanism.org/shop.php
Welcome to the Spiritual Humanist Online Shop where you can order clergy packs and other items for the practice of Spiritual Humanism.

jump to: Basic Pack Advanced Pack Deluxe Pack Manual and CD Coloring Book Basic Clergy Service Pack - $14.95 (+$4.95 S&H)
This package includes only the most important basic supplies needed to be a practicing member of the ordained clergy. 
* Deluxe Ordination Certificate custom imprinted with your name on acid free parchment style paper, signed and embossed with raised gold seal 
* Quality wallet clergy ID card
* Booklet detailing customs and practices of Spiritual Humanism
* Five "Get Ordained Free" cards so that you can help others become ordained clergy
* One Blank Ceremonial Certificate of your choice:

-Nondenominational Baby Naming Certificate -Marriage Certificate-Affirmation of Love Certificate
To Order:        Enter name to appear on certificate     Date of ordination (if known)
 Your Choice of Type of Blank Certificate  Marriage CertificateAffirmation of Love CertificateBaby Naming CertificateHandfasting CertificateRenewal of Marriage Certificate 
Click  or Order by Mail 

Advanced Clergy Service Pack - $39.95 (+$4.95 S&H*)
This package includes everything needed to be a practicing member of the ordained clergy. 
* Deluxe Ordination Certificate custom imprinted with your name on acid free parchment style paper, signed and embossed with raised gold seal
* Ten "Get Ordained Free" cards so that you can help others become ordained clergy
* Blank nondenominational baby naming certificate 
* Blank nondenominational marriage certificate
* Blank nondenominational affirmation of love certificate
* The new Officiant's Manual, 2nd edition An indispensable resource for anyone interested in performing religious services and rituals from a humanist perspective. This new edition contains much updated material with information on the history of The Church of Spiritual Humanism, dates and times for equinox and solstices, and much more. Includes samples and suggestions for weddings, commitment ceremonies, baby naming ceremonies, handfastings, invocations, other religious services and ceremonies, and guidelines on how ordained clergy can write their own religious services. Also includes master copies of reproducible forms and certificates and directions on how to complete them. 
* The Spiritual Humanism Reference Disk This CD-ROM is packed with the marriage laws from all 50 US states, files for printing your own ceremonial certificates, and 15 important Humanist reference books. Over $100 value if purchased separately! 
To Order:
       Enter name to appear on certificate    Date of ordination (if known)   

Click  or Order by Mail 

Deluxe Clergy Service Pack - $89.95 (+$6.95 S&H*)
This package includes everything we have to get your religious services jump started and up and running!
* Official "Clergy" parking placard for your car windshield
* Fifteen "Get Ordained Free" cards so that you can help others become ordained clergy
* Five blank nondenominational baby naming certificates
* Five blank nondenominational marriage certificates
* Five blank nondenominational affirmation of love certificates
* Five blank nondenominational "handfasting" certificates
* Five blank nondenominational renewal of marriage certificates
* A "Letter of Good Standing" which is required by some jurisdictions to certify your status with the Church
* The new Officiant's Manual, 2nd edition An indispensable resource for anyone interested in performing religious services and rituals from a humanist perspective. This new edition contains much updated material with information on the history of The Church of Spiritual Humanism, dates and times for equinox and solstices, and much more. Includes samples and suggestions for weddings, commitment ceremonies, baby naming ceremonies, handfastings, invocations, other religious services and ceremonies, and guidelines on how ordained clergy can write their own religious services. Also includes master copies of reproducible forms and certificates and directions on how to complete them. 
* The Spiritual Humanism Reference Disk This CD-ROM is packed with the marriage laws from all 50 US states, files for printing your own ceremonial certificates, and 15 important Humanist reference books. Over $100 value if purchased separately! 
* Your choice of an official church title including certificate custom imprinted with your name on acid free parchment style paper, signed and embossed with raised gold seal
To Order:
       Enter name to appear on certificate    Date of ordination (if known)

Your Choice of Religious Title  Reverend Apostle of Humanity Brahman Brother Canon Cantor Chaplain Cleric Deacon Disciple Druid Emissary Evangelist Father Field Missionary Free Thinker Friar Godhi Gothi Gythja Healing Minister Humanist Celebrant Iman Inspirational Leader Lama Lay Sister Magus Matriarch Messenger Minister Minister of Music Minister of Peace Missionary Missionary of Music Missionary Priest Monk Monsignor Mother Pastor Patriarch Peace Counselor Philosopher Preacher Preceptor Priest Priestess Rationalist Rabbi Rector Religious Preacher Reverend Reverend Father Reverend Mother Right Reverend Shaman Shepherd Sister Swami Thanatologist The Very Esteemed Universal Philosopher Universal Religious Philosopher Universal Rabbi Venerable Vicar 

Click  or Order by Mail 

Order the Manual & CD - $24.95 (+4.95 S&H)
Just get the Manual and CD that comes with the Advanced or Deluxe Pack without any certificates or other items.
* The new Officiant's Manual, 2nd edition An indispensable resource for anyone interested in performing religious services and rituals from a humanist perspective. This new edition contains much updated material with information on the history of The Church of Spiritual Humanism, dates and times for equinox and solstices, and much more. Includes samples and suggestions for weddings, commitment ceremonies, baby naming ceremonies, handfastings, invocations, other religious services and ceremonies, and guidelines on how ordained clergy can write own religious services. Also includes master copies of reproducible forms and certificates and directions on how to complete them. 
To Order:
       Click  or Order by Mail 

Coloring Book - $1.99 (+$1.00 S&H)
The Spiritual Humanism Build a Better World Coloring Book, great for teaching kids at your humanist 'sunday school.' 
* The new Build a Better World Coloring Book An indispensable resource for anyone conducting religious youth education from a humanist perspective. Contains 28 pages of original artwork. Each of the drawings illustrates important religious concepts. Suitable for ages 2 to 7. 
* Includes a lesson plan to help guide you in instructing your own youth group. 
To Order:
Click    or Order by Mail

Donations are Appreciated! 
You can also donate funds directly to the Church of Spiritual Humanism. Donations and the funds from sales on this web page will be used to maintain our web presence, produce publications, develop other projects to promote Spiritual Humanism, and fund the purchase of a permanent location for our regular religious services. The church is organized as a non-profit religious organization that is exempt from taxes under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to the church may be tax deductible.
To contribute $5 click here   

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Renee Ukena - One Who Gathers Tribes
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 06:05:39 pm »
Goose be with you?