Author Topic: sad news  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
sad news
« on: April 15, 2013, 05:46:42 pm »
From a post by Brenda Golden on Indianz.com

Bonnie Singleton (bls926) passed away today after a courageous fight against lung cancer. She was optimistic that she would beat it, but sadly was wrong. We started off with a rocky start but eventually grew to have a deep admiration and affection for each other. She was loyal to a fault and I am honored that we grew to call each other "sister". She was a fearless wannabe hunter and avid researcher. I could call her any time day or night, and often did. I will miss her terribly.

So we lost another good soul and great person but our loss is Heaven's gain

Re: sad news
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »
I didn't know her, I think she was leaving this board as I was coming entering.. but.. even so, I do wish her a safe journey.. and best of thoughts to her friends and family.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 09:38:15 pm »
This is so sad, I really liked Bonnie we exchanged emails over the years and she was a joy to talk to. I will miss her.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline Sparks

Re: Sad news
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 01:02:55 pm »
From a post by Brenda Golden on Indianz.com

Bonnie Singleton (bls926) passed away today after a courageous fight against lung cancer. She was optimistic that she would beat it, but sadly was wrong. We started off with a rocky start but eventually grew to have a deep admiration and affection for each other. She was loyal to a fault and I am honored that we grew to call each other "sister". She was a fearless wannabe hunter and avid researcher. I could call her any time day or night, and often did. I will miss her terribly.

I found that post, with comments, here: http://indianz.com/boardx/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46051

For a reason, I would like to know more about this woman, but Google coughs up several different persons with that name. Is this the one?

Bonnie Lucille Singleton — (September 26, 1949 - April 13, 2013)

Bonnie Lucille Singleton, 63, of Peach Bottom, PA, formerly of Houston, TX passed away Saturday, April 13, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 05:00:24 pm »
rip my friend
In Spirit