Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 189935 times)

Offline MajorNuisance

Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #255 on: February 06, 2014, 05:25:40 am »
To all those that are curious about the so-called "posse", & names being added to said list ... ALL of those names that are listed are people that he lured into his circle of deception, & eventually found out the truth. It was then that he & his woman turned on them, & began a quite vicious campaign of out & out libel, & deceit, attempting to sully their names, & make them into the image of the ones on the dark side of nature!! Now it seems that anybody who challenges him in any way, shape, or form gets added to said "posse!! Not only has he been taken to Court, & lost (TWICE), but they continue their fraudulent assaults on those who have seen through their lies!!  >:(
As to his military service ... to my knowledge, he NEVER SERVED EVEN ONE DAY in any branch of the military. He also stated to me on many occasions that he "envied" those who had served, & he felt it was his "duty" to honor them in any way that he was able. This is indeed a noble sentiment, but coming from that particular source, it is about as believable as openly stating that toxic waste is good for your health!!

Offline bearheart

« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2014, 04:07:20 pm »
Still playing Indian moving up to N.C.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2014, 04:45:48 pm »
Poor Veterans do not have a clue, even though they have been informed. Look at the MC, now that is a JOKE

Pow Wows
Add Pow Wow
Upcoming Pow Wows
Recently Added Pow Wows
Your Pow Wows

Search
Veterans Pow-Wow

Submitted by tiffanyc – Added on: January 14, 2014
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Date/Time May 9 - 10, 2014, All Day
Pow Wow Size:Less than 100 dancers

Location Veterans Park: 691 W. Lebanon Street, Mount Airy, NC

Contact Information
Phone: 336-749-0593
Email:
Head Man:
Head Lady:
MC: Roy Spotted Eagle
Host Drums: Buffalo Creek Veterans Drum
Other Drums:
Additional Information: Arena Director: Lonnie Bending Oak. Head Male Dancer: Crow. Head Female Dancer: Brown Eagle. Special Guest: Duane Deemer. Host Hotel: To Be Announced. Rolling Thunder Chapter 6 of Winston Salem, NC performing POW-MIA Ceremony!. All Native Drums/ Dancers are welcome. Gates Open at 9:00 a.m until. Admission $8.00. Seniors 65 and older FREE. Children under 12 FREE. All Veterans and Gold Star Mothers FREE.

Pow Wow Info
Veterans Park, NC

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2014, 04:34:47 pm »
why the hell do frauds love wearing buckskin so much?

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #259 on: February 12, 2014, 07:10:38 pm »
Hollywood, man, Hollywood.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2014, 02:29:23 pm »
Whitmire mulls hosting pow-wow eventBy Elyssa Parnell eparnell@civitasmedia.com
1 months 2 days 17 hours ago |20 Views |
0 Comments
||Email|Print
Roy Spotted Eagle Glass spoke to Whitmire council members Monday on the pros and cons of hosting a pow-wow later this year.
Roy Spotted Eagle Glass spoke to Whitmire council members Monday on the pros and cons of hosting a pow-wow later this year.
WHITMIRE — Whitmire Town Council members are tossing around the idea of hosting a pow-wow in late October in Whitmire.

Judy Burnett came to council last month to discuss the possibility of holding a weekend pow-wow in Whitmire. Mayor Billy Hollingsworth asked Burnett to bring the representative in charge of the event to a special meeting in which they could discuss the details with council.

Roy Spotted Eagle Glass presented the pros and cons of such an event to council during a called meeting Monday. The event would be funded through the town’s own resources.

Glass explained that his pow-wows are spiritual events, unless classified as a competition pow-wow that entailed drum teams, dancers and cash pay-offs.

“I don’t like to mix business with spiritual,” Glass said. “I recommend for a town like Whitmire that you do not host a competition pow-wow.”

Councilwoman Cassie Fowler suggested Glass provide reading material for them to look over before making decisions. The website http://calendar.powwows.com/events-2 was given for research.

Glass recommended an inner tribal pow-wow for Whitmire, which he described as spiritual. All cultures are welcome at inner tribal events, Glass said.

An inner tribal pow-wow would consist of a three-day event starting on Friday, known as “Kid’s Day,” and continuing through Sunday evening.

Glass said Fridays would be a day all about children from the community. The schools would be allowed to bring their classes as a field trip.

“It’s an educational day for kids at no cost,” Glass said. “It’s a given day for community as a learning experience for kids.”

On Kid’s Day, Glass said the schools would learn about the language, and the way Native Americans lived then versus now. There would also be dance demonstrations for children.

On Saturday, the gates would open between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. for the pow-wow which would include a grand entry at 11 a.m., and continue through sundown. Sunday would be similar in schedule, with a slightly later gate opening time.

Glass said vendors are a part of events like this, called a “Pow Wow Trail,” which typically begins in April. Those involved in vending at these types of events are gone from their homes for months out of the year.

If Whitmire decided to host a pow-wow, their flier and event information would be posted to the pow-wow calendar website listed above, where vendors would contact the town to participate for a fee.

Decisions

Glass said he is paid to set up the event, provide an emcee, drum team (eight people) and an arena director. All other entertainment, vendors, etc. would be the responsibility of the town.

The money Glass is paid also goes toward paying the teams that participate in the pow-wow. Glass offered the town a price of $2,000 to set up the event.

Whitmire would be responsible for providing lodging for four of the eight members of the drum team. The other four members are his children and live with him 15 minutes from town.

Whitmire also would be responsible for providing food to the entertainers while they’re on the grounds. Glass told council members that most — if not all or more — of the $2,000 fee would be recouped through entrance fees and vendor fees.

Councilman Dwight Lane asked Glass with rescheduling with the possibility of bad weather during the event. Glass told Lane no money was owed until the pow-wow had been completed, so in the event of bad weather, the event could be rescheduled.

Council made no decision on Monday. Hollingsworth suggested they take time to process the information and discuss it at next month’s council meeting on April 14. Hollingsworth will then contact Glass to give him the town’s decision.

Hollingsworth said he felt more informed after the meeting than he originally was.

“Now we have some idea of what our responsibilities are and what we have to do to make it happen,” Hollingsworth said. “I think it’s a good thing for Whitmire.”

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #261 on: April 22, 2014, 02:30:55 pm »
These people need to be informed of the fraud that is trying to sell them a line!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #262 on: June 22, 2014, 04:22:14 pm »
Take a look at this video. EDGAR (Roy Glass) is the one to the left of the man with the war bonnet, he is carrying a war lance. Tell me, is it even possible to have grown up on a reservation and be this horrible of a native dancer? (As he fraudulently claims) He's invented a new dance, called the triple step! And, why is he lined up beside the head man and head lady at grand entry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpeDhRcZzE
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:34:27 am by ChikashaTruth »

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #263 on: June 22, 2014, 04:29:05 pm »
Here he is with his latest of many, many, many romantic interests! Although his wife cannot come to grips with this, she always blames the woman and buys Eugene's lies, every time. Here are her comments: Sharon Brickle "Her everything", Sharon Brickle Another one that should turn her light out. She says him and his boys are her everything., Sharon Brickle She posted these pictures on her FB wall, so I just thought I'd share them too. I have some more things to "share" too. All in fun, tho' no big deal., Sharon Brickle Powwow Whore., Sharon Brickle It is what it is, i can't change it.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #264 on: June 22, 2014, 04:37:30 pm »
WOW! TWO BLUE EYES!

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #265 on: June 22, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »
Take a look at this video. Eugene (Roy Glass) is the one to the left of the man with the war bonnet, he is carrying a war lance. Tell me, is it even possible to have grown up on a reservation and be this horrible of a native dancer? (As he fraudulently claims) He's invented a new dance, called the triple step! And, why is he lined up beside the head man and head lady at grand entry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpeDhRcZzE

This is the worst grand entry I have ever seen. It appears these people are not even Indian. Where was this so called powwow?

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #266 on: June 22, 2014, 06:30:09 pm »
This Pow Wow was formed and run by EDGAR (Roy Glass). If you read the previous information you will see that this man has ZERO native blood in his lineage, although he claims he is 3/4 Cherokee and born and raised in Oklahoma! We have also proven he was born right in SC where he has lived his whole life.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:35:09 am by ChikashaTruth »

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2014, 02:37:56 am »
no self respecting indian would go to a hobbyist powwow to begin with.....much less "dance" in one

Epiphany

« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:23 pm »
From his Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roy-glass-roy-spotted-eagle/70/491/183

To all my family and friends me and my family have been in a very ugly fight with a group of people that are pagans of the worst kind I am asking all to make a stand with me and my family I have never sold any kind of ceremony I don't do sweat lodges. I have never taken any money from any one to give to some one else. I have never beat my sons and my wife has not beat them. I have never pulled any one off to the side and ask them to give me money or donation of any kind. I have asked for people to give donations to charity events. I have said at 4 events that I would take $5 from the sail of my cd and send it to the Cherokee Orphanage in OK.this was a private home for all kids that was being run by state and it was not in any way connected to the Cherokee Nation.We sent them money from the sales of 4 events and have not taken up or gave them any money since the owner crossed over in 2010. I have never taken up any money for Cherokee boys home in Cherokee NC. I have never said or claimed to be a healer. I have all way said there is but one healer our father GOD I don't play my music for fame or glory. I have all ways said I play for the Creator and the son Jesus Chris.t My family and I are asking all to stand up to these people so please share this and if you don't know us come and see for your self may you all be blessed by the hands of our father Creator and the son Jesus Christ.

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:07 pm »
Smoke, like that of a diesel locomotive and just as toxic!