Author Topic: Jay Essex (originally from Mayans Say World WONT End in 2012)  (Read 7281 times)

Offline JayEssex

Jay Essex (originally from Mayans Say World WONT End in 2012)
« on: January 19, 2013, 02:41:56 am »
       For many centuries in the 5th age, the 6th age started 12/21/2012, the Red race has foretold the changes that would occur from this date forward.  I'm very attached to the Indian or Red race. 
      It was said by Quetzalcoatl, Pacal, Pachakuti Inca Yupanki, and many more that "No one will see the world the same way starting after 12/21/2012.  That was not meaning the next day either.
     Everyone's DNA is changing now, has been for a few months, like since April 2012.  Your Pineal Gland, the "magical" third eye, is also changing, growing, coming alive. 
     Soon no one will see the world the same way because they will start to see things which are metaphysical, multi dimensional.  The world doesn't change.  We do.  Everything is evolving.
     I have a large download of information about many things.  I see things.  I tell other people what they're seeing and they don't get as freaked as they used to.
    2012 is about the evolution of all Creation.  It was mostly the Red Race that laid this down in stone for all to see.
Before long it will be the person who can't see other things that winds up going to a doctor, but it'll be a metaphysical practitioner, not a drug supplier.
    If anyone has any questions or wants to know something, write back.  There's no money or anything else involved.  I help everyone I can.  Imagine that.  My Indian brothers call me Pahana. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:42:11 pm by educatedindian »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Re: Mayans Say World WONT End in 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 02:58:44 am »
Don't solicit people from this messageboard. I don't care if your friends call you pahana or not. I don't care if you don't charge. This is inappropriate and you will find yourself banned.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Jay Essex (originally from Mayans Say World WONT End in 2012)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 03:12:43 pm »
Mr. Essex, "red race" is derogatory. You may claim to be attached but you don't seem to know much.

Neither Queztalcoatl nor Pachakuti nor any others said any such things. The whole 2012 bit was a hoax by nonNative imposters. Try reading the thread, you might learn from it.

You've gone all over the net to tell about your failed prediction, the tsunami that never happened.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread734280/pg1

So that's two failed predictions. Are you doing this for money? For attention? Or because of...?

Offline Superdog

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 04:16:21 pm »
You aren't by chance this Pahana are you?

http://www.shamanpahana.com/default.html

If you are....welcome to the board.  This should be an interesting discussion.

Superdog

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 06:05:04 pm »
On the one page is that maze design that I thought was more or less considered copywrited by one of the trines. TNO, maybe? (Used to be Pima) If so, I think they may not be pleased it is being used by this guy.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 08:27:28 pm »
LMAO.. yes. please, go to the doctor and have your dna extracted and examined.

Also, please refer to me as "No One" as I still see the world the same way I did before 12/21/12..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html