Author Topic: Nora Anderson - noraWalksInSpirit  (Read 20947 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Nora Anderson - noraWalksInSpirit
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 08:10:15 pm »
With statements like this on her website, "Become a MASTER BEING Integrated Within,"  plus additional text about becoming "ONE" with the voices, I think it's pretty clear that the above scenario, of telling white nuagers that they can become NDN, is part of what she is selling.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 10:32:43 am »
In order to be another group or race you be accepted by all the group that is never going to happen
In Spirit

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:53 pm »
Discussion on Cherry Valley in general, and Cate Crow's promotion of Essiac here: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4443

Pete Bernard thread, that the Cherry Valley thread was split off from: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=544

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 06:14:19 pm »
Today I heard another story from friends in Ireland about a woman who took something from a sacred site. It was just a small thing, a leaf from a  particular sacred tree. She figured no one would notice. She did this even though the Irish tour guides warn the tourists not to do such things.

She returned to her hotel room and stashed the leaf in her suitcase. Later, the ceiling in her room collapsed, raining heavy chunks of plaster down on her things, notably her suitcase with the leaf. She is lucky she didn't get hit in the head. Others have faced worse consequences.

Every Irish person (Irish in Ireland), no matter their religion, knows there are spirits and locations and things you do not mess with. Some people know the old ways of interacting with the spirits respectfully, and cultivate ongoing relationships with some of the Other Folk. But most show their respect by staying away from the things that belong to the spirits. It's just part of the culture. But tourists don't know that. Spiritual tourists are not different from any other kind of tourists when it comes to dabbling in the ways of a culture they are not part of. 

...Especially when cultural outsiders are leading tour groups to sites associated with the dead, or with the spirits who bring death, and doing totally inappropriate things there. Again, I don't know what exactly Nora is doing at these sites, but having read her website and looked at the pictures she posted on her facebook, I strongly advise that no one do this spiritual tourism with her.  Not to any location.