Author Topic: "Inti Ananda" & Shamanism of Light  (Read 32518 times)

Piff

Re: "Inti Ananda" & Shamanism of Light
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2018, 05:41:23 am »
Google translation:

Today there are currents and doctrines that proclaim the struggle of the sexes. Feminism, machismo, homosexuality, lesbianism, are degenerative tendencies that aim to create a polarity in Nature, atrophying natural and divine laws with a consequent degeneration of the human race.

Original: http://www.freewebs.com/chamanismognostico/lasexualidadsagrada.htm

This destructive group cult leader comes across grim and dogmatic in his Fundamentals of Shamanism of Light video series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31tHUQagoY

He patterns his teachings after Samael Aun Weor  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

He has a lot of "one true way" rhetoric - his way is the only proper way, the rest are bad according to him.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2018, 04:37:06 pm »
"Sean Crabb" sent this msg.

"Hi there - yes well so you banned me, don;t know how I am supposed to reply but I don;t have a problem that you ban me to be honest.... but "Shinefinder" posted defamatory comments about someone you don;t know - Is that not the same thing?"

And my response to him.

--------

It can't help but appear that you are part of this cult and the questions in the other thread were flimsy cover before you posted defamation.

Do you admit to being a member or leader? Do you wish to post a defense of their abuse and deceptions?

Criticism is not defamation, by definition. Stalking, posting addresses, even ID#s, fit the common pattern of cults targeting ex members.

If you had exculpatory evidence, you could have posted that, eg showing the person accused was not present during the times abuse was alleged. Because you didn't, anyone reasonable would presume no such evidence exists.

Offline oldheart

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 01:12:40 pm »
[Extended rants, falsehoods, and personal attacks]

I can vouch that the community you are attacking and defaming are very noble people and are true to their shamanic lineage and teachings. Also the psycologists of this community are top class pyschologists, who have helped me immensely,  and have given up the cult to the material capitalist system and have attuned themselves to a shamanic way of life and have helped many a person that has visited and lived within the community.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:16:02 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2018, 07:28:20 pm »
"oldheart" claims the name of G Sandler. He repeated most of the actions of "Sean Crabb," extended rants, personal attacks, and defamation. We don't allow that. And my response to him is the same.

It can't help but appear that you are part of this cult. At least you admit to that. Your defense of their abuse and deceptions is little but "You're wrong!" with nothing to back it up.

If you had exculpatory evidence, you could have posted that. Because you didn't, anyone reasonable would presume no such evidence exists.

"Noble people" and "top class psychologists" typically don't engage in stalking, defamation, and hiding their identities. And "shamanic way of life" is an empty Nuage phrase. Actual healers and medicine people don't use it.