General > Frauds

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"

<< < (250/254) > >>

Defend the Sacred:
Tech note: For the search function to work properly, you have to be on the main page of the forum. Otherwise it will only search the thread you are currently in.

kitten42:
All of that good to know, thank you. When I read the blog version, it was oddly written in many places.

Defend the Sacred:

--- Quote from: kitten42 on April 17, 2014, 02:10:43 pm ---All of that good to know, thank you. When I read the blog version, it was oddly written in many places.

--- End quote ---

Well, it's not a blog. It's a bunch of frauds on a fraud website reposting other people's work without permission. And they misrepresented an excerpt of a council statement as having coming solely from Chief Looking Horse when in reality it was co-written. This kind of stuff is annoying, but so many people do it to Chief Looking Horse that he and his team simply don't have the time or energy to take on every person who does this.

He only bothered to say something about Kiesha when he did because Kiesha was getting a rather unprecedented amount of exposure, resulting in an overwhelming amount of inquiries. All the tribes and individuals Kiesha falsely claimed association with were contacted by dozens or, in some cases, hundreds of people, all wanting to talk about this weird young white woman none of them knew. I am still baffled that Kiesha has been so popular, that she fooled so many people. Kiesha really thought no one would ask, but she wound up being the person most heavily-investigated due to the outrageous, false claims she made about real, living people and real, living cultures. Well, in addition to the "elders, teachers and shamans" she just made up to pad her  resume of lies.

Autumn:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: kitten42 on April 17, 2014, 02:10:43 pm ---All of that good to know, thank you. When I read the blog version, it was oddly written in many places.

--- End quote ---

Well, it's not a blog. It's a bunch of frauds on a fraud website reposting other people's work without permission. And they misrepresented an excerpt of a council statement as having coming solely from Chief Looking Horse when in reality it was co-written. This kind of stuff is annoying, but so many people do it to Chief Looking Horse that he and his team simply don't have the time or energy to take on every person who does this.

He only bothered to say something about Kiesha when he did because Kiesha was getting a rather unprecedented amount of exposure, resulting in an overwhelming amount of inquiries. All the tribes and individuals Kiesha falsely claimed association with were contacted by dozens or, in some cases, hundreds of people, all wanting to talk about this weird young white woman none of them knew. I am still baffled that Kiesha has been so popular, that she fooled so many people. Kiesha really thought no one would ask, but she wound up being the person most heavily-investigated due to the outrageous, false claims she made about real, living people and real, living cultures. Well, in addition to the "elders, teachers and shamans" she just made up to pad her  resume of lies.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I was not aware of what Manataka was doing.  They make it look like an official blog by posting so many photos and some of his statements.  They only quoted about half of the statement from Chief Arvol Looking Horse, but they did list the names of the three signers at the end of the quote. 

LG, on the other hand, has posted the entire statement word for word.  IMHO, she is attempting to give herself credibility by posting it at this exact moment since she is heading to Japan in a few days to save the world from the radiation contamination of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.  However, the statement from the "Council" stresses action, truthfulness, and working together over "infusing crystals with love and planting them so that they radiate out" so I really think she misses the boat here.

By the way, this is another of those ancient crystals like the one she was presented by the "Mayan Buddhist Nun" at the ceremony in Holland about a year ago.  This is from her Facebook page:

--- Quote ---Why is this crystal so important?

It has been passed down through 78 generations of Shamanic Wisdom Keepers, who cared for and protected it their whole lives. A sacred duty that was only completed by passing it down to the next generation - that is 100's and 100's of years! They did this because it was prophesised that at the time of the Earth's great shift, this crystal would need to be placed back in its sacred position.

Known as the Healing Crystal, it is made of Selenite and has been embedded with the sacred prayers, rituals, blessings and energy of each of those 78 Wisdom Keepers. It was finally handed down to Little Grandmother, Kiesha Crowther. When she turned 30, she was chosen to be the last Wisdom Keeper to have this amazingly sacred crystal.

Its power is so great that it blistered her hands when she held it - which is why she now only holds it in its leather cover. It is her 'job' to put it back in its right place - filled with the love and intention of so many pure and beautiful beings. This crystals 'job' is to help the Earth heal herself in her time of need. That is why it is being placed in Japan - to help heal the waters and earth from the human accident of Fukushima.
--- End quote ---

Autumn:
I admit that I am no medical expert, but a recent post on LG's Facebook page says that her brother, Kent, has been diagnosed with a disease.  This is the exact quote:

--- Quote ---Little Grandmother just found out that her brother Kent has radiation poisening in his thyroid. Please dearest brothers and sisters, say a prayer for him, send him love and healing.
--- End quote ---

Radiation poisening (I think they meant poisoning -- written by her wife, Joyce)??

Is it possible to diagnose radiation poisoning of the thyroid? 

It seems to me that this is just another of her "fear based" claims (not that her brother is not nor could not be ill).  She keeps telling everyone to "fear not" and to just keep sending out love and everything will be okay, then she says something like this when a poster asked her if her brother who has radiation poisoning is in the U.S.:

--- Quote ---it is everywhere dearest brother
--- End quote ---

She has been busy this week planting crystals in the waters of Japan, so maybe she needs to plant some more crystals in the U.S.

Her sidekick, Jens Glende, was back on the job helping her carry the crystal in the recent ceremony to "charge up" the crystal which she just planted in Japan.  He carried out this same duty when she planted a crystal in Holland last year.

(I never could figure out why it is necessary to carry the heavy crystal so that it is close to the participants.  If it is so powerful that it can carry energies through centuries, then why do you need to be so close to it in order to "charge it up"?) ??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version