General > Frauds

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"

<< < (230/254) > >>

Superdog:
Here's a post reiterating stuff we already know.  It contains an e-mail from Robert McDonald, Communications director for the CSKT.

http://www.scoop.it/t/messenger-for-mother-earth/p/1217316182/little-grandmother-kiesha-crowther-hoax

"     I send a question about Kiesha Crowther to this e-mail address robertmc@cskt.org and received the following answer:

"In recent months, employees of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes began receiving numerous phone calls and emails regarding someone who claims to be a shaman, who claimed to receive their training from a Salish elder named Falling Feather. This self-proclaimed shaman, Kiesha Crowther, who calls herself Little Grandmother, first came to our attention because of these calls. We have no record of the family names she's shared in her biographical posts on the Internet.
To make it clear to others who contact this Tribal nation, the Salish and Kootenai have absolutely no connection to Kiesha Crowther. Her numerous video talks posted online are not based in any kind of authentic knowledge from this tribe.

We have been contacted by people from Hawaii, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland and Germany who appear to have given her great fees to speak. Zero dollars from those arrangements have come to support our language, culture, or safety net programs of this reservation. At best, she is a stranger to us. At worst, she has used our name to promote a profitable image. "

Robert McDonald
Communications Director -- CSKT
robertmc [at] cskt.org
406-675-2700, Ext. 1222
cellular 406-249-1818

Pi-Qui
http://www.cineversity.tv/"

Superdog

Autumn:
This is driving me nuts.  Does anyone know who this woman is?  (I attached two photos, so I hope they show up). They came from this site:  http://www.heart4earth.nl/photo-gallery/72157629304595789.html

She appeared with LG at her two events in Holland this year.  At the last one in June (Crystal Ceremony), she presented the crystal to LG with great ceremony, bowing low to her.  LG said the crystal had been hidden since the last pole shift and passed on from "wisdom keeper to wisdom keeper and shaman to shaman" and had been held by the Mayans and that this lady was a Mayan.  Do Mayans really dress like that?  The crystal was wrapped in a light blue cloth and when LG unwrapped it, she said it had not been uncovered for "hundreds and hundreds of years" (I swear, that is what she said and the 1400 people in the audience did not burst out laughing!)

I would really love to know if anyone can shed any light on the identity of this woman.

Ingeborg:

The fotos were taken at a lecture done by Crowther on Feb 11, 2012 in the town of Zeist/Netherlands. Crowter is the only lecturer mentioned, so I presume the woman on the fotos is from the audience.

The ad for Crowther's lecture is quite interesting, though:
http://www.earth-matters.nl/14/4316/media-en-agenda/kiesha-crowther-little-grandmother-terug-in-nederland-11-februari-in-zeist.html?limit=300

Translation:
„Keisha Crowther already came to the Netherlands twice before. We are glad to be able to receive her again on February 11. She will bring us important messages especially for present times.

Keisha is known as Little Grandmother; a name which she was given when, at the age of 30, she was initiated by her teachers in the Indian culture of the Sioux and Salish. As a child, she already received special messages and lessons from the ancestors. It is her task to share her knowledge she received by Mother Earth and the ancestors with humankind. She is one of the most important „Wisdom Keepers“ of this movement and one of the founders of the „Tribe of Many Colors“."

[Emphasis mine]

Defend the Sacred:
I don't think the traditional descendants of the Maya wear white saris. Wrong kind of Indian.

Autumn:
I thought she looked more like the wrong kind of Indian also, Kathryn. 

Ingeborg, I don't know anything about the lecture you mentioned, but I do know that this woman appeared with LG at at least two events put on by Heart4Earth in Holland.  Heart4Earth appears to be a business that organizes events for people like LG and handles all the ticket sales, location, logistics, etc.  They listed people like David Icke and Michael Beckwith as people they have handled events for, but it appears that LG and a man named Carlos Palada (supposedly a Mayan) is the only person they have handled events for during 2012.  On their website:  http://www.heart4earth.nl/ they posted the photos of several events they put on for LG and one event for Carlos Palada.  The photos I posted were from an event they have labeled as 11-2-12, which is obviously a typo since that date has not yet occurred.  I am assuming they meant it to say 11-2-11.  There is no video of that event, but the woman I was questioning about appears with LG in photos (the ones I posted).  Also, there are several photos of Carlos Palada also appearing at LG's event.  He is wearing a stripped poncho.   

The same woman appears in the video for the June 16 crystal ceremony, as I previously mentioned, and presented the crystal to LG.  I just thought perhaps someone would recognize her so that is why I posed the question.  She was definitely not a member of the audience.  If she was at the February event as you mentioned, she is traveling with LG to all her Holland events and perhaps other events as well.

Maybe at some point in the future, someone will recognize this woman and will able to shed some light on the issue (my first thought was that perhaps it was LG's mom).  LG simply introduced her as a "Mayan" who had been holding the sacred crystal safe for "hundreds and hundreds" of years (well, maybe not the same person holding it for hundreds and hundreds of years, but a long, long, long, line of people holding it for hundreds and hundreds of years and she was the current "holder of the crystal").

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version