Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1234426 times)

Offline matt e

• my site
Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1020 on: March 07, 2011, 03:55:28 am »
they make the same claims the newage movement has been making for decades, none of which ever happened.
 what i would like to know, if all the people are so knowledgeable, and powerful, why don't they all get together and focus their power to actually do something besides talk?
feel free to share any post I make as long as you give me credit. I want everyone to know who to send the hate mail to.

Offline czech

« Reply #1021 on: March 07, 2011, 07:56:38 am »
She will go over to other countries all summer and try to make her money there. If people get the word out she won't stand a chance to rip off more.

And she says that we all could try to assist and help. We the Europeans have a responsibility.

Thanks to NAFPS and AIM Southern California, Czech and Slovak people now have information available to them on who Kiesha Crowther is and what she actually does. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experience and for speaking out.

Offline Saga

« Reply #1022 on: March 07, 2011, 12:23:34 pm »
I've been writing in finnish pages as well to "educate" people about her and the AIM being involved in this too and posting links to nafps and the videos and AIM site and everywhere... I am focusing on keeping her out of Finland, we don't need frauds messing around in here. :)

And yep, those prophecies are the kind that seem to pop up every year. I could make my own, I'd say that something very meaningful happens around April-May this year, or even end part of this month. Everyone can pick their "meaningful" happenings then :P

I love it that Swedish radio made the show to expose her, because she seemed to be big hit around there...

Thank you for all your great work on this forum and thanks to AIM and all the other forums that spread information about the dangers of frauds and "false prophets" and cult movements. :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:36:31 pm by Saga »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #1023 on: March 07, 2011, 01:54:13 pm »

So what to think of this folks....
https://sites.google.com/site/endofduality/en/end?attredirects=0

This is an interpretation of the Mayan Calendar created with highest appreaciation to Little Grandmother, the El Collective, Ian Xel Lungold. Dr. Carl Johan Calleman. It was created the 18th of February 2011.
If you go to the cellular underworld you'll find there names down below.

That's actually pretty funny. They have prediction after prediction completely wrong. Wrong on predicting the founding of the US by a year. Wrong on predicting the start of French Revolution by more than a decade. Way, way off on predicting the start of European nations...by centuries.

Heck, you don't even have to know history to see how wrong they are. They got the date for 9-11 off by a year.

And what the heck "polarity is displayed" means is anybody's guess. You can display polarity right now just by showing a car battery.

Thanks to Annika for getting the newspaper to discuss how Crowther is a fraud. We are having quite a big effect. My best guess is her profit margin is cut in half or more. With any luck she can wind up like Holzwarth, marginalized and discredited, only daring to play a tiny number of venues where there won't be protests. It looks like she can't go to Europe without facing lots of questions and probably protests.

Autumn

« Reply #1024 on: March 07, 2011, 03:10:15 pm »
What happened to the crystal?

http://www.facebook.com/kiesha.crowther

Autumn

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #1025 on: March 07, 2011, 05:28:55 pm »
Thanks to Annika for getting the newspaper to discuss how Crowther is a fraud. We are having quite a big effect. My best guess is her profit margin is cut in half or more. With any luck she can wind up like Holzwarth, marginalized and discredited, only daring to play a tiny number of venues where there won't be protests. It looks like she can't go to Europe without facing lots of questions and probably protests.

Thank you, Al :)
This was all thanks to AIM and other activists plus the people in Sweden organising the radio debate the other day. Not to mention all the people over here contacting me to tell their stories.
It shows more than ever how important it is to stand together and be vocal about abuse and injustice.  :)

Offline piya

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #1026 on: March 07, 2011, 10:12:09 pm »
And here is me thinking all this time she was genuine. Still looking forward to her coming to the UK
To Old To Die Young

Offline nemesis

« Reply #1027 on: March 07, 2011, 11:09:07 pm »
I am most definitely looking forward to Kiesha coming to the UK

I will do my best to ensure that she receives the kind of welcome she deserves

*evil laugh*

Offline SouthwestSkeptic

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #1028 on: March 09, 2011, 02:10:33 am »
Maybe you can team up with this guy -

DONT MIX YOUR SPIRITS.wmv on YouTube

http://is.gd/AfQjc3

His description reads:
"THIS VIDEO IS IN RESPONSE TO KIESHA CROWTHERS FORTHCOMMING VISIT TO UK, I INTEND TO CONTACT THE PEMBROOKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL AND THE HOME OFFICE TO GET THIS FRAUD OF THE MARKET, AND STOP USING AND SELLING NATIVE CULTURE IN HER WICKED HIPPY RELIGION"

I'm not a bird, I'm not a plane, I'm super NDN skeptic -
Debunking non-NDN bunk, one nut at a time!

Offline nemesis

« Reply #1029 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:29 am »
I love that guy's accent and his video :)

He seems as though he has his heart in the right place, but I won't be teaming up with him or anyone else.  I work on my own simply because some of the activism I am involved in carries some risks and I don't want to get kind, good hearted people like him into any problems.

It is probably for the best that Kiesha is dealt with from a few different fronts anyway.  The more people trying to expose her the better.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1030 on: March 17, 2011, 02:46:03 am »
In order to keep this voluminous thread somewhat on-topic the Newage Video Tangent has been moved to Etcetera.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3252.0

Offline goozih

« Reply #1031 on: March 25, 2011, 08:19:00 am »
She is heading to Australia in June! Is there anyone who could be warned of her invasion down under.

Offline secondsight

« Reply #1032 on: March 26, 2011, 09:57:59 pm »
Noticed her fee is now 40.00 instead of 194.00...Maybe attendance is down?

Offline goozih

« Reply #1033 on: March 28, 2011, 01:18:00 am »
Likely the sympathy angle draws a lot of donations. The crowd probably  fills Her Tin Cup every SHOW.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #1034 on: March 28, 2011, 04:14:10 pm »
Likely the sympathy angle draws a lot of donations. The crowd probably  fills Her Tin Cup every SHOW.

It's a different marketing strategy that's all...rather than one long conference she has a schedule of several small and short 1 1/12 hour shows scheduled at several locations.  Some locations are booked for more than one show per day.

It's a new market for her so they're sticking their toes in the water so to speak.  Not to mention she's changed her marketing altogether into an obvious pay to pray model that I think was the goal all along.  After copyrighting her "official" tribe of many colors she now charges a fee to join and be part of the tribe.  There's a guise that you can join for free, but free membership is extremely limited tempting you to join and becoming a full paying member.

Many small shows allow her to hit more people over a larger geographic area to sell "memberships" as well as tickets.  The tickets are kind of advertising for the "tribe" which is essentially now her cash cow.  The really sad part....she's still asking for donations.  Go figure.

So Australia....hope you're reading.  You've got a real winner(sic) coming your way.  She'll be selling "dreaming" pretty soon after her visit unless someone becomes aware of her and stops her before it starts.  Wish you luck.

Superdog