Author Topic: Chief White Feather Allegedly Channeled by Rob Goodwin  (Read 30892 times)

Offline White Horse

Chief White Feather Allegedly Channeled by Rob Goodwin
« on: July 03, 2010, 03:53:37 pm »
a man claiming to be a shaman moved to where I live and started doing healings. He claims he was recognized as shaman by Chief White Feather in 1992, whereupon I lived for16 months on Water’s End Reservation in Northern Nevada, training under White Feather and his wife, Crawling Bear Claw, as their last Caucasian shamanic initiate into the Lakota tradition. This sends up many bad vibes and I would like to know? Is chief white feather an exploiter? White man selling NDN culture? or an actual NDN that is selling out his people? Any info on chief white feather would be appreciated. Thanks, White Horse  

[Changed subject]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:14:41 pm by educatedindian »
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

RayoDeSol

Re: Chief White Feather
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 05:30:23 pm »
moved my input to a separate thread ..  ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:32:57 pm by RayoDeSol »

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:04:39 pm »

Oh My I did find this:

http://www.whitefeather.org.uk/page48.htm
Who is White Feather?

White Feather as we know him, is not a Red-man. Who he truly is we do not know. We understand that he uses the astral form of a Native American, a former member of the Blackfoot tribe of Montana through whom he expresses himself. He tells us that by being able to leave an aspect of his consciousness in this body, he is able to connect with this world through mediumship, it being otherwise impossible due to the gulf in vibratory rates between the realm in which he resides and our earth.

He has operated through Robert Goodwin for nearly forty years and first made himself known in a small development circle run by Arthur Phelps, (himself a trance medium) at The Forward National Spiritualist Church, also known locally as Earlsbury Gardens, situated in Birchfields, Birmingham, UK.

then we have:
http://www.wisewomanuniversity.org/whitefeather/
White Feather (o' ah dah gah gen), was initiated into the Wolf Clan Teaching Lodge of the Seneca Indian Historical Society by her elder and mentor Yehwehnode-2-Wolves, Twylah Nitsch.

http://whitefeatherspsychicrealm.com/aboutus.html
White Feather's Bio 
I became aware of my Psychic abilities as a child. I had many experiences such as knowing things that were going to happen before they did. Not just an occasional "feeling" but very often. As a Clairaudient, I am skilled in Intuitive Psychic. I can pick up so much from the voice and my Readings over the telephone as well as in person have been helpful to many of my Clients who have me read for them on a frequent basis. I am a certified psychic by The Independent Board of International Psychic Review.

Tarot Readings as well as Rune Readings have been helpful and accurate for my Clients. I specialize in Relationship Counseling and I am experienced in interpreting Dreams. I have given private Readings since I was a child and I currently give readings "in person" as well as Readings by phone and by e-mail.

I am available for both phone and e-mail Readings.
I look forward to assisting YOU.

Seneca's Bio
I have over 25 years of experience as a Psychic Tarot Reader and Counselor. Over the years, articles on my psychic predictions, tutorials on Tarot and many of my Readings have been published locally. I am deeply involved in healing and the intuitive arts. I am a certified psychic by The Independent Board of International Psychic Review. My courses of study include topics such as Regression Technology, Shamanism, Numerology, Dream Interpretation and much more.
My grandmother was a full-blood Seneca, and I believe that my talents stem from this heritage. These gifts, along with my studies, lead me in her path and allow me to help others along the way.
I am available for phone readings only.

In Spirit

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:05:47 pm »
a man claiming to be a shaman moved to where I live and started doing healings. He claims he was recognized as shaman by Chief White Feather in 1992, whereupon I lived for16 months on Water’s End Reservation in Northern Nevada, training under White Feather and his wife, Crawling Bear Claw, as their last Caucasian shamanic initiate into the Lakota tradition. This sends up many bad vibes and I would like to know? Is chief white feather an exploiter? White man selling NDN culture? or an actual NDN that is selling out his people? Any info on chief white feather would be appreciated. Thanks, White Horse   

Of course he is there is no shaman in our culture and no one has the right to do ceremonies that is not native
In Spirit

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 12:18:46 am »

@ white horse, I use to live in Northern Nevada years ago and I don't remember any reservation called water's end. I tried to look it up on the BIA and NCAI web sites and it doesn't exist. Would you care to explain?

Lim lemtsh,

Diana 

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 04:12:32 pm »
there is no waters end reservation
In Spirit

Offline White Horse

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 11:51:26 pm »
Thanks for the info. Yes this man is a "shaman" because they don't exist. I hope that "chief white feather" is put on everyones exploiter radar. Thank You, White Horse
Living that life, some consider a Myth!

Offline nemesis

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 08:55:36 am »
The link to Goodwin is interesting to me.

The idea that white people can "channel" the spirits of various shamans and medicine men has a long and inglorious history predating plastic shamans.

During WW1 there was an explosion of interest in spiritualism driven by 2 main causal factors.  The first was the huge numbers of people who lost loved ones in the war and who were desperate to believe that they could communicate with the spirits of their loved ones via mediums.  The other factor was the rise of photography which, at the time, was used as "proof" that mediums were real via photographic images of ectoplasm.  The photos of ectoplasm when considered today, simply look ridiculous and proof of fraud.  An example here

A really nice blog article on ectoplasm here

http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces.blogspot.com/2010/01/ectoplasm.html

For reasons that are interesting, but that I do not fully understand, most mediums at the time operated through "spirit guides" and most of these spirit guides were described as "Red Indians" or "Red Men".  

Quite why these people chose Indians as their guides is a mystery.

It could be that Indians were seen as being more spirchul. It could be that they were perceived as being "noble", "wise" and "closer to nature".

It could be that the genocide inflicted on native American people meant that there were millions of spirit guides floating around in the afterlife, although exactly why the victims of genocide would hang around after death in order to assist their oppressors contact dead relatives is a complete mystery.

This is a subject that is worthy of further research and consideration IMO.

I discovered something deeply unpleasant on a very sinister Australian website www.lightworkers(dot)org

I broken the link as I have some serious concerns about the organisation running the website.  I will post more about that later, but would advise anyone checking out the website to use a proxy server to do so.

One of the many pages giving cause for concern is this one (again I have broken the link)
http://lightworkers(dot)org/channeling/110480/last-camp-geronimo

I will post the text here so that you don't have to check out the link

Alongside a photo of Geronimo is the following text:

The Last Camp – Geronimo

Channeler: Samantha von Daniken, The Magicians Daughter
10th July 2010 Illnau, Switzerland

I am Geronimo
We are Preparing to take the People into the Forest
The Trees of Protection
This will be the Exodus to the Higher Planes
We are Packing the Horses the Packhorses and some Donkeys
We are Gathering the Grains and the Tipis our Houses
It will be our Last Camp in this Region as the Great Eagle says
It is No Longer Safe to be Here
And so we Gather Ourselves to Safety
We Wrap our Food into Tight Bundles
And our Most Precious Possessions that can be Carried by Hand
We ask you to Travel Lightly
As we Know not what Lays Ahead of Us
It may Seem that the Road is very Direct
When in Actuality it Not One but Two of These
We Rely on the Wolf the Coyote and the Drum
To Take the News of the Transit to our Fellow Indian Friends
I am Sharpening the Tools of Hunting and Trapping
To Provide the Necessities of Fellow Men

Geronimo

Re the "channeller" Samantha Von Daniken google turns up this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1110866/I-stole-repossessed-home-How-woman-squatter-house.html

this is her myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/the.magicians.daughter

She has also channeled the spirit of St Christopher who is, amongst other things, Christopher Columbus.  Or something

Samantha von Daniken - The Magicians Daughter

The University of the Universe - St Christopher

Illnau , Switzerland 7th July 2010

I am the Spirit of Christopher Columbus and the Wayfarer
I am the Taxi Rank and the Taxiing into Land
I am the Picasso and the Gauguin
The Pestallozzi and the Steiner
The Montessori
The Alternative Path of Schooling for the Children

source: http://lightworkers(dot)org/node/110056

So it would appear that this woman got into debt and is now looking for a new career channelling the spirits of NDNs and also of Christopher Columbus. 

I can imagine that this will get interesting.

some further disturbing links

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-indian-spirit-guide.html

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Black_Hawk

http://www.portraitcorner.co.uk/spirit-guides.htm

http://www.ev1.keen.com/details/Rain-Summer-Hawk/Love-Relationships/8845953

This lady has an ‘Indian Spirit Guide’ that makes her paint bad art
http://www.joangreinert.com/Indianspiritguide.htm

according to this article (scroll down)  http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/finding-your-spirit-guide.html

It is common for us to have Indian spirit guides... and part of the reason for this is the culture of the Indian races were very spiritual... and they had a strong connection with both the earth and the spirit world. So the information gained in these lives remains with the spirits... and they use it to assist those they choose to guide.

a satirical article on the subject
http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2009/04/28/alternative-therapist-sacks-red-indian-spirit-guide-for-being-useless/

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:59:55 am by nemesis »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 02:22:15 pm »

Alongside a photo of Geronimo is the following text:

The Last Camp – Geronimo

10th July 2010 Illnau, Switzerland

I am Geronimo
We are Preparing to take the People into the Forest
The Trees of Protection
This will be the Exodus to the Higher Planes
We are Packing the Horses the Packhorses and some Donkeys
We are Gathering the Grains and the Tipis our Houses....

Geronimo

....So it would appear that this woman got into debt and is now looking for a new career channelling the spirits of NDNs and also of Christopher Columbus. 

I can imagine that this will get interesting....

Columbus no doubt will be getting roasted as he deserves...and I don't mean like on Comedy Central.

That idiot didn't bother to do the most basic research about Geronimo. Forests? Tipi? Grains? ::)

No friggin idea what a tree of protection or exodus to higher planes has to do with Apaches either.

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 04:33:54 pm »
my experience, for what it's worth, is that there are many spirits .. good and bad.. and some in between good & bad.. pranksters perhaps..

people who channel or otherwise commune in this way, well, first there's the absolute fraud who's just making it up.. but I have met some who do seem to connect however, they have no idea who or what they are 'channeling'.. could be anything or anyone.. they just believe what they are told.. it's a picnic for the bad and pranksters..

one woman i met .. it was hilarious to one degree but certainly sad.. in that she did whatever they told her to do. and she insisted the people who came to her do the same.. this was all free, no money exchanging.. people came on their own free will no advertisements were for it.. this is not the woman i have spoke of in my other post who claimed to be 'ashna'...  i stuck around for a bit because i was learning something by watching this unfold.  

and my thought is that people who (truly) can channel, have no idea who or what they are in contact with.  my advice.. stay away from it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:40:05 pm by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline RobGoodwin

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 08:18:35 am »
i AM Robert Goodwin the trance medium and instrument of White Feather and I am most certainly NOT a fraud I can assure you. This spirit teacher has worked through me and continues to do so, for many, many years. Together we strive to bring truth to people. I am not interested in defrauding or cheating anyone and my motives (and those of White Feather) on 100% good.

I totally agree that charlatans of any kind need exposing as they give a bad name to those of us who ARE genuine. There are however, many Native American spirit guides who are helping mankind. When asked why he chose to come back through a white man (me) White Feather once said 'because we choose to teach those who persecuted us (the white man) and show them that we are not as they'

Finally, let me stress that real mediumship, the genuine kind, offers mankind proof of the next life. When I say PROOF and mean PROOF, not heresay, supposition or blind faith. There are many new age fakes out there I'm afraid, but the genuine medium will always strive to honour and uphold their gift by proving the existence of loved ones in the spirit world.

How many of you I wonder, have even read the White Feather books? If yo do, you will find them filled with love and wisdom.

These things I wish to everyone who reads this post.

By all means knock those who cheat, but please be supportive of those whose genuine aim is to serve The Great Spirit by helping others.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 09:13:37 am »
Hi Robert

I am so excited about you taking the time to post here as it gives you a chance to prove, without and doubt, that Chief White Feather was a real person and not just a figment of your imagination.

Can you please consult with White Feather and provide the following information:

The date and exact location of his birth.

The names of his parents, his extended family, his children and subsequent progeny

A full account of his life including all and any significant events. 

Please provide as much information, including small details, as you can, including how and when he learned to speak English. 

The date and circumstances of his death.

This should help us in helping you to validate your claims.

Obviously it is easy for anyone to make incredible sounding claims about a native guide.  You must be aware that your claims sound highly dubious to most people, whether native or not.  Please provide the above information ASAP so that your claims can be subjected to the rigorous scrutiny that they warrant.  If you are being truthful you have nothing to fear by answering these questions. 

Looking forward to hearing all about White Feather.

Thanks again.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 03:08:04 pm »
Also Robert

I honestly don't want to rain on your parade but I just found another website of psychic artists and visionaries and it look like White Feather has been communicating with them as well as you.

On your website you claim that White Feather told you that he only communicated through you and that when you pass on he is going to retire from communicating with people for good.

If you read what he says on this site it sounds like a very similar. vague kind of newage stuff that your White feather says.

Chief White Feather — “Think of a white feather, what does it mean to you? Lightness, purity, flight to freedom, surrender, lightness of being? Now think of a black feather, what does it mean? I will work with you regarding symbols; together we will find the many wondrous hidden meanings, the similarities, the differences. We’ll discover what you’ve known all along!”

http://www.spiritualpsychicart.com/galleries/gallery1_3.html

So Robert, I'm just wondering whether White Feather is triflin' with you?

Offline RobGoodwin

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 07:17:00 pm »
Hi Nemesis,

Quite how we are going to 'prove' the reality of someone who lived on earth over a thousand years ago I don't know - this was obviously before records were kept. Also he is not at all interested in speaking about himself, only the truth that he seeks to impart. No doubt you will see this as some kind of cop out, but you have to understand that evolved souls have no need to prove anything to anyone - only to offer truth as they understand it and leave it to us to accept or reject what is given. It matters not one bit to either White Feather or myself whether or not you are able to 'validate' whether or not this source is genuine or 'a figment of my imagination'. You are missing the point because what matters is not who or what a guide purports to be but the truth that is imparted. There have been many such native American guides - Silver Birch being perhaps the most famous. Other have included Red Cloud and White Eagle. They all offer similar themes and not one seeks any fame or praise for what they bring.
Regarding the White Feather who speaks through me, he is indeed an individual, but part of a 'collective consciousness' or soul group who use the name White Feather. This may as I understand it, be composed of many, many souls which might explain why other individual utilise this name. As you say, there is nothing to fear in any of this, but I must underline the fact that it is near impossible to quantify information from such an old soul. I am not really interested whether or not you find all of this of dubious origin. It does not alter by one jot the magnificent teachings that he brings through. The truth will always stand alone - regardless of who imparts it.

Best regards
Robert

Offline nemesis

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 07:46:43 pm »
Also he is not at all interested in speaking about himself, only the truth that he seeks to impart. No doubt you will see this as some kind of cop out, but you have to understand that evolved souls have no need to prove anything to anyone - only to offer truth as they understand it and leave it to us to accept or reject what is given.

When asked why he chose to come back through a white man (me) White Feather once said 'because we choose to teach those who persecuted us (the white man) and show them that we are not as they'

So White Feather, this great wise "old soul" of whom you speak, is uninterested in providing information that would be of value to his own people, his ancestors and their progeny .......because he has no need to prove anything to anyone as he is so verah evolved and spirchul that he is above all of that kind of thing

and yet at the same time you invite us to believe that he is sufficiently concerned to educate the progeny of his oppressors that he regularly makes the effort to speak through you to other white people to teach them "that we are not as they"

Incredible really

Finally, let me stress that real mediumship, the genuine kind, offers mankind proof of the next life. When I say PROOF and mean PROOF, not heresay, supposition or blind faith. There are many new age fakes out there I'm afraid, but the genuine medium will always strive to honour and uphold their gift by proving the existence of loved ones in the spirit world.

You talk about proof yet you offer none.

Just where is this proof of which you speak?