Author Topic: Rain Queen Mother, Herbal Wellbeing Sanctuary, High Hawk Mtn Feather Kontomble  (Read 82894 times)

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
oh my you know we are talking truth  when they start getting upset instead of proving the post wrong
In Spirit

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Wow, totally different writing. The fake "emmapierre" was barely coherant and gave me a headache. The reall Emma Pierre-Joseph writes beautifully.

Epiphany

She's made HIV healing claims in the past.

Kumu Bagh’bora Poo Naa
Since my initiation sickness’ that began during my first Saturn Return, 10 years ago I have performed many ceremonies for those similar to what Korean Medicine Women call Kut. Through these ceremonies – after several years I was given by my Ancestors - what we call in my tradition the Chiefs Medicine to help people with HIV.

https://web.archive.org/web/20071028012457/http://www.soga-del-alma.org/ConferenceSite/curanderos_poonaa.html

On a 2004 event notice she claimed she specialized in HIV/AIDS as a traditional healer. She used the name/titles POO Naa Kahnyisa Some-FU-SunPoo Naa

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/37448628/PC-Sept-2004-W-Q5

I AM AN INDIGENOUS DAGARA PERSON FROM WEST AFRICA AND I HAVE SPENT TIME WORKING ON HIV PROJECT IN NAVAJO

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE

YAATEH

POO NAA

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/indigenous_peoples_literature/conversations/topics/19105

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Rain Queen Mother, Herbal Wellbeing Sanctuary, High Hawk Mtn Feather Kontomble
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2014, 07:37:10 pm »
ETA: Facebook just reported to me someone trying to hack into my account from England, not far from where RQM's circle is based. It seems unlikely to me to be coincidence. I urge everyone who commented in this thread to be extra cautious. Seems like they are getting extra vicious.

The person who claimed to be Emma Pierre was supposed to speak with me by Skype today. Three times I tried to get hold of them, and set up a time to talk. (I'm using "they or "them" not knowing if the person is male or female, or several people carrying out an impersonation.)

The first time, a Sunday, was said to be her work time. The other two times, a no show. I've given up. There were also several emails. These emails insisted first that she would prove she truly is Emma Pierre, even show her passport. Then they also said they would not be talking about RQM at all. They only wanted to prove their ID and talk about Toyin. I pointed out Toyin has little relevance to the thread, and asked one last time to try to Skype today. No answer, and a no show on Skype.

I did promise confidentiality on their emails, and we never break confidence, even if others don't live up to their word. Most of it was irrelevant to the thread. Here's my email response to either Emma, or the
person(s) saying they are Emma.

------
There's not much in your emails that has much relevance to anything in the thread. They will be confidential. In our entire time we have never broken confidence.

Almost all your emails are simply insisting Toyin is nemesis. This we know to not be true. Several mods spoke to nemesis. An insistence the writing styles seem familiar to you is not proof.

I'm also not sure what to make of your own changing writing styles. Your emails are very different from your online post. Both sound very coached, like they were written by cutting and pasting portions of legal docs. But the one online sounds very fragile, with a lot of the victim blaming herself. That sets off alarms for people who deal with cult survivors constantly as we do at nafps.

I'm still willing to Skype you to confirm your identity. Can we try for Wednesday about the same time?
Al

-------
We're still left with the same unanswered questions. What is RQM's actual name? Why does she hide it? Why would Africans do a very dangerous knockoff of Amazon Indians ayahuasca ceremony, as well as elements of Hinduism and Buddhism and Euro paganism and the 2012 hoax? Why have three officers left or been fired from her organization? Why would a young woman raised away from traditions claim to be an elder, and also claim to be an elder from two nations on opposite sides of Africa?

And the alleged elders who recognize her and alleged lawyers from Ghana out to seize NAFPS have yet to be seen or heard from, if they exist at all.