Author Topic: Tony R. March AKA Tony Grey Owl  (Read 19439 times)

Offline TimberlineWarrior

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Tony R. March
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:18 am »
A link to this page has been passed to the Herpes Visus Association.
I have very little doubt they'll contact him and question his claim.

^. .^

Online Sparks

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 02:11:00 am »
As for his herpes cure I know somebody who worked for the Herpes Virus Association. They'd be very interested to know that somebody can cure the virus now. Hopefully he can not only cure Herpes, but cold sores in general, shingles and chickenpox which are related and all herpes viruses.

A link to this page has been passed to the Herpes Visus Association.
I have very little doubt they'll contact him and question his claim.

Did anything come out of this?

The Herpes Virus Association seems to be located in the UK: https://herpes.org.uk/

Online Sparks

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 03:06:18 am »
As usual, many links have gone dead. Good thing they were quoted extensively. These are the pages and sites that he still maintains, quite a bunch (there may be more that I didn't find):

https://tonyrmarch.wordpress.com/
https://tonygrayowl.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/tony.grayowl [Tony Gray'Owl March] There was a link to this group:

Tony Gray’Owl’s Apothecary of Botanical Alchemy
DESCRIPTION
Hello; I am Tony Gray'Owl. This is my online holistic healing center; I AM an Organic Biochemist of Herbal Technologies and Holistic practitioner of Botanical Alchemy.

In this group I offer my original formulas of holistic 100% all natural alternative medicines for sale and also teach about the herbs and what each can be used for and how to properly use them. I offer counseling sessions to discuss each person's individual needs in private.

I am also an inspirational Author and publisher of many spiritually enlightening books. Below is the link to my free to read online library where I publish my books in digital format nothing to buy / nothing to download / nothing to activate... free to read and my library is always open.

https://webbook12953.wordpress.com/

A free to read online library of beautiful E-Books sharing the life’s works of author and publisher Tony Gray’Owl a Living Indigenous Shaman from Turtle Island

https://thebookofabsolutetruth.wordpress.com/
https://thebookofabsolutetruth.wordpress.com/introduction/

See also: https://harmonicconvergenceofsouls.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-message-of-love-by-tony-gray-owl.html

https://www.facebook.com/uid.1514236403 [Tony R. March] One of the posts there:

Tony R. March Follow · 20 December 2017 · Edited ·

I am Tony R. March a holistic physician and practitioner of bio-organic alchemy and thus I must make this legal public statement of disclosure to protect myself from governmental prosecution; I do not practice medicine; as I am not a doctor and I do not diagnose nor prescribe as do licensed medical doctors.

I do my own personal research of published scientific data at great length and develop herbal formulas I use personally on a daily basis and am simply sharing what I do for myself at home, with the general population.

Because of; Strict FDA regulations that prevents any herb from being sold as a treatment or prevention of an ailment; therefore I cannot say specifically what any herb can do for you.

Electronic signature / time stamp and date;
Tony R. March AKA; Gray'Owl. 9 AM EST / July / 31st / 2017

If you are a practitioner of holistic medicine you would be wise to copy and modify it to express yourself and post this disclosure to the FDA and the world.

On a personal note; I highly recommend doing your own research; there are many herbal remedies to common ailments that have been used for thousands of years! I simply share some of the research I have done myself.

There are 1,000's of web sites offering scientific, clinical research information on thousands of herbs.

Over the many years of my research I have found this web search parameter to be the most effective for finding the finest answers to your questions about each herb...

In the search bar type in;

WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF (the name of what ever the herb you wish to know about).

All my love and compassion in my efforts to assist my global brothers and sisters; Namaste, Tony.

The following day he wrote this (my bolding):

Tony R. March updated his cover photo. 21 December 2017 ·
I am publishing the ingredients in my formula of the elixir of life and its countless health benefits. It is a powerful Anti-cancer medicine. It kills the viruses that cause cancer and wipes out living cancer cells.

This formula is the proprietary intellectual property of sole owner and developer of this formulation, Digital signature; Tony R. March AKA Gray'Owl Copyright and patent pending.

The Elixir of Life contains a carefully balanced blend of the following herbs, Listed alphabetically not by the amount of each in the formula. Remember my approach to holistic medicine is based on prevention of the infectious diseases and treatment of the symptoms they cause. The following list will allow you to understand the incredible healing and prevention properties of my formula. All of these herbs have been scientifically, clinically studied published findings peer reviewed and accepted as proven medicinal facts.

Elixir of Life ~ Ingredients

Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera produces two substances used for medicine: The gel is obtained from the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex is obtained from the cells just beneath the leaf skin. Most people use aloe gel as a remedy for skin conditions, including burns, sunburn, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores, but there is a host of other Aloe Vera benefits. Aloe gel is used for treating osteoarthritis, bowel diseases, fever, itching and inflammation. It’s also used as a natural remedy for asthma, stomach ulcers, diabetes and for soothing side effects of radiation treatment. Aloe latex is used to naturally treat depression, constipation, asthma and diabetes.
Ashwaganha
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng, has a wide range of health benefits, which include its ability to fight against cancer and diabetes, reduce inflammation, and prevent arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress, and rheumatism. Furthermore, it boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system.
Atractylodis
Atractylodes is used for indigestion, stomachache, bloating, fluid retention, diarrhea, loss of appetite, weight loss due to cancer, allergies to dust mites, and joint pain (rheumatism). It has also been discovered to cause all glands and organs of the body to detox and assists in normalizing their function.
Bai Zhu
Loss of appetite. Developing research shows that taking a purified atractylodes ingredient called atractylenolide seems to improve appetite in people who have lost weight due to stomach cancer. Joint pain (rheumatism). Indigestion. Stomachache. Bloating. Edema. Diarrhea.
Blood root
Some of the most impressive health benefits of blood root include its ability to prevent certain types of cancer, protect against infections, boost heart health, improve the appearance of the skin, speed healing and recovery, increase circulation, and soothe the pain of migraines.

Burdock root
Blood Purifier, Lymphatic System Strengthener, Natural Diuretic, Skin Healer, Defend Against Diabetes, Combat Cancer, Improves Arthritis, Helps Treat an Enlarged Spleen.
Cannabis CBD
Natural pain relief or anti-inflammatory properties, Quitting smoking and drug withdrawals, Epilepsy and other mental health disorders, Helps fight cancer, Anxiety disorders and Type 1 diabetes.
Chaga mushroom
Antioxidant Properties
Polysaccharides. Chaga contains structural polysaccharides within its chitin walls, which provide energy, cardiovascular health, intestinal and liver health, and promote healthy blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon
High Source of Antioxidants, Contains Anti-inflammatory Properties, Protects Heart Health, Fights Diabetes, Helps Defend Against Cognitive Decline & Protects Brain Function,
Eliminates Cancer Risk by killing the viruses that cause cancer, Fights Infections & Viruses, Protects Dental Health & Freshens Breath Naturally.
Clove
Temporarily treat a toothache, Relieves upper respiratory infections, Reduces inflammation, Treats scrapes and bruises, Improves digestion, Enhances sexual health.
Corn silk
Corn silk is used as a medicine. Corn silk is used for inflammation of the system, inflammation of the prostate, kidney stones, and bedwetting. It is also used to treat , diabetes, high blood pressure, fatigue, and high cholesterol levels.
Dandelion
High in Vitamin K, Cleanses the Liver, Fights Diabetes, Fights Skin Infections, High in Antioxidants, Rich in Fiber, Good Source of Vitamin A. And has been proven to cause live cancer cells to literally commit suicide.

Frankincense
Helps Reduce Stress Reactions and Negative Emotions, Helps Boost the Immune System Function and Prevents Illness, May Help Fight Cancer or Deal with Chemotherapy Side Effects, Astringent, Kills Harmful Germs and Bacteria, Heals Skin and Prevents Signs of Aging, Balances Hormone Levels. Clears mental fog and clarifies the thought process.
Ginger root
Possible health benefits include relieving nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness, and pain. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh,powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form, or as juice. Ginger is part of the Zingiberaceae family, alongside cardamom and turmeric.
Ginseng
Improves Mood and Reduces Stress, Improves Brain Function, Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties, Helps with Weight Loss, Treats Sexual Dysfunction, Improves Lung Function, Lowers Blood Sugar Levels, Prevents Cancer.

Grape seed
High Blood Pressure. The antioxidants, including flavonoids, linoleic acid, and phenolic procyanidins, in grape seed extract help protect your blood vessels from damage, which may help prevent high blood pressure, Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Bone Strength, Swelling (Edema), Cognitive Decline, Oral Health, Diabetes.
Goldenseal
Goldenseal is also used for the common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections, as well as stuffy nose and hay fever. Some people use goldenseal for digestive disorders including stomach pain and swelling (gastritis),peptic ulcers, colitis, diarrhea, constipation,hemorrhoids, and intestinal gas.
Lavender
Reduces anxiety and emotional stress, Protects against diabetes symptoms, Improves brain function, Helps to heal burns and wounds, Improve sleep, Restores skin complexion and reduce acne, Slows aging with powerful antioxidants, Relieves physical pain.

Lobelia
Lobelia is used for breathing problems including asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, and shortness of breath (apnea) in newborn infants. Some people take lobelia as a sedative to help them relax. Other people use it to increase sweating.
Lemon
The health benefits of lemon are due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and protein. It promotes hydration. According to the Food and Nutrition Board, the dietary reference intake for water is 91 to It's a good source of vitamin C, It improves your skin quality, It supports weight loss, It aids digestion, It freshens breath, It helps prevent kidney stones.
Lemon balm
Protects against heart and liver problems, Functions as a natural antibacterial agent, It is useful against diabetes, Improves mood, concentration and sleep, Fights herpes naturally, Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, Helps to regulate overactive thyroid, Aids in proper digestion

Licorice root
Licorice has antibacterial properties and has been found to help relieve stomach ulcers, Licorice is a useful cough remedy; it acts as an expectorant, helping to loosen and expel phlegm. It is beneficial for digestion and helps soothe irritation and inflammation of your digestive tract.
Manuka
Helps with SIBO, Low Stomach Acid, Acid Reflux, It Helps Treat Acne and Eczema, Combats Staph Infections (MRSA), Treats Burns, Wounds and Ulcers, Prevents Tooth Decay and Gingivitis, Aids IBS and IBD Treatment, Improves Sore Throats and Immunity, Helps Allergies.
Mullein
One of the most well-known uses of mullein is its purported ability to help alleviate respiratory conditions. Taken as a tea, it can help with common ailments such as dry cough, congestion and sore throat. It helps with inflammatory respiratory conditions, such as asthma and bronchitis as well.

Myrrh
The health benefits of Myrrh essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antimicrobial,astringent, expectorant, antifungal, stimulant, carminative, stomachic, anticatarrhal, diaphoretic, vulnerary, antiseptic, immune booster, circulatory,tonic, anti-inflammatory, and an antispasmodic substance.
Orange
Stroke. One orange provides a range of vitamins and minerals; a staggering 130 percent of your vitamin C needs for the day, Treats Blood pressure, fights cancer infections, Heart healthy, treats Diabetes, And helps to normalize the Skin
Parsley
High Source of Flavonoid Antioxidants, Provides Beneficial Essential Oils That Fight Cancer, Acts as Natural Diuretic and Helps to Relieve Bloating, Help Fight Kidney Stones, Urinary Tract Infections and Gallbladder Infections, Improves Digestion, And has Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties.
Red clover
Red clover is used for cancer prevention, indigestion, high cholesterol,whooping cough, cough, asthma, bronchitis, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Some women use red clover for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes; for breast pain or tenderness (mastalgia); and for premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Rosemary
Unique compounds and oils include rosmarinic acid and essential oils such as cineol, camphene, borneol, bornyl acetate, and ?-pinene, providing anti-inflammation, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. And research provides ample evidence that rosemary not only improves memory, but helps fight cancer.
Sage
Sage is also an excellent source of fiber, vitamin A, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, and B vitamins such as folic acid, thiamin, pyridoxine, andriboflavin in much higher doses than the recommended daily requirements, plus healthy amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, thiamin, and copper.
Thyme
Thyme is an herb with culinary, medicinal and ornamental uses. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat bedwetting,diarrhea, stomach ache, arthritis, colic, sore throat, cough, including whooping cough, bronchitis, flatulence, and as a diuretic, to increase urination. And it is among the highest of herbs with anti- inflammatory properties. Thyme is of the genus called Thymus.
Turmeric
The health benefits of turmeric include an improved ability to digest fats, reducing gas and bloating, decreased congestion, and improved skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Turmeric has been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory in Chinese and Indian medicine for millennia. Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), joint pain, stomach pain, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, bypass surgery, hemorrhage, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome
Usnea
The plant body of usnea is used to make medicine. Usnea is used for weight loss, pain relief, fever control, and wound healing; and to make phlegm easier to cough up. Usnea is also used directly on the skin and for sore mouth and throat.

Vanilla
Antioxidant. This property of vanilla essential oil alone can take care of most of your problems, Aphrodisiac, Anti-carcinogenic, Febrifuge (anti-fever), Antidepressant, Sedative, Relaxing, Tranquilizing.
Wild lettuce (opium lettuce)
Wild lettuce is used for whooping cough, asthma, urinary tract problems, cough, trouble sleeping (insomnia), restlessness, excitability in children, painful menstrual periods, excessive sex drive in women (nymphomania), muscular or joint pains, poor circulation, swollen genitals in men (priapism), and as a powerful pain killer equal to opium without the drug effect.

Online Sparks

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 03:29:46 am »
… there may be more that I didn't find …

Indeed there are, at least one more Facebook profile popped up, also two more public Facebook groups:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009417082926 [Tony Gray'Owl]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/webbookspublishing/
[The Philosophical Musings and Poetry of Author & Shaman Tony Gray'Owl]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264562894186812/
[Gray'Owls Roost featuring the rare collectable Artwork of Tony Gray'Owl]

Considering one of this FB profile's two friends it may very well be him, too:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014986002240 [Tony Gray'Owl]