Author Topic: Timothy Lawrence Cantrell AKA Tim Iistowanohpataakiiwa & Sandra Paulsen / bainbridgepsychology.com  (Read 28735 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Timothy Lawrence Cantrell AKA Tim Iistowanohpataakiiwa
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 08:54:58 pm »
It'd be nice if Sandra Paulsen would actually have the respect to post to the board.

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 10:57:11 pm »
Supposed podiatric differences in 'Native American' feet are mainly due to the high incidence of diabetes. Lots of people with diabetes have high volume feet. And most people that don't use sun screen have red skin in the summer. This is sounding like quackery from a lady who have a Phd. We are supposed to believe a white lady over indian people because she says so. This is highly privileged on her part. It concerns me that she is so willing to discount claims of abuse when she is in a position of power with her clients. I am not making accusations however I am very concerned about how she may treat clients who are survivors of abuse.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 11:19:34 pm »
I am not making accusations however I am very concerned about how she may treat clients who are survivors of abuse

That worries me too.

I also want to say to Ms. Paulsen, cause I think she is reading this board, that the person YOU named was not among the names of those I heard. And as for an "unbalanced" woman from  "the church"  being to blame for him losing his credentials, wrong. I personally spoke to people at the Diocese in Seattle and from the regional in Olympia to see what was what. While they wouldn't go into specifics, I was told they did a thorough investigation. They spoke to many people. But call them yourself---if you dare. Because then you will know that it wasn't 2 women, you viewed as unbalanced that are to blame for his losing his credentials. You will see that it was Tim himself.

I only wish I had further questioned my late friend, Tony, when he said that Tim shouldn't be teaching NDN things. I am sure he knew something more than what the church and others have found.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:49:15 pm by debbieredbear »

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2015, 12:34:00 am »
I am not making accusations however I am very concerned about how she may treat clients who are survivors of abuse.] I am not making accusations however I am very concerned about how she may treat clients who are survivors of abuse

That worries me too.

I also want to say to Ms. Paulsen, cause I think she is reading this board, that the person YOU named was not among the names of those I heard. And as for an "unbalanced" woman from  "the church"  being to blame for him losing his credentials, wrong. I personally spoke to people at the Diocese in Seattle and from the regional in Olympia to see what was what. While they wouldn't go into specifics, I was told they did a thorough investigation. They spoke to many people. But call them yourself---if you dare. Because then you will know that it wasn't 2 women, you viewed as unbalanced that are to blame for his losing his credentials. You will see that it was Tim himself.

I only wish I had further questioned my late friend, Tony, when he said that Tim shouldn't be teaching NDN things. I am sure he knew something more than what the church and others have found.

Unless the woman Ms. Paulsen is a client or former client she has no business diagnosing one of Cantrell's accusers as unbalanced. If the woman is or was a client then she has made a serious ethical breach.

The vilifying a survivor of abuse by a licensed clinician is a cause for serious concern. I'm not sure why Paulsen thinks this is acceptable behavior for an individual in her position.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2015, 02:40:23 am »

Unless the woman Ms. Paulsen is a client or former client she has no business diagnosing one of Cantrell's accusers as unbalanced. If the woman is or was a client then she has made a serious ethical breach.

The vilifying a survivor of abuse by a licensed clinician is a cause for serious concern. I'm not sure why Paulsen thinks this is acceptable behavior for an individual in her position.

Very good points. If she is licensed, she needs to step lightly.

Offline loudcrow

http://www.bainbridgepsychology.com/AboutTim.html

He also claims to be a residential school survivor. I'm at a loss for words.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
There is no Timothy Cantrell or Timothy Iistowanohpataakiiwa listed as a competitor of any US shooting team. Even if he did not shoot but was on a team he would be listed. I've emailed to confirm. http://www.usashooting.org/alumni-association/usst-members

Loudcrow thanks for pointing out that he's supposedly a residential school survivor. This seems to be a popular claim as of late and a disturbing one at that. I'm sure that neither Tim nor Ms Paulsen will be forthcoming as to which school he supposedly attended. Some of the schools do have a public list of alumni..

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
I remembered Piff posting about his high school on page 1. He was bragging to his classmates on Classmates.com and this is the quote from Piff,
I am retired from Law enforcement, went back to school at University of British Columbia and got my Masters. Now I am working as a Priest within the Episcopal Church. I have a church here on the Reservation. My name in school was Cantrell, but I have gone back to my real name, Iistowanohpataakiiwa. I can be reached at the big Y message system under the name istowan 

I also looked him up on classmates.com and here are the schools he went to, Timothy (Cantrell, Cantrell (iistowan)) Iistowanohpataakiiwa 
El Rancho High School, Pico Rivera, CA, 1961-1965
North Park Middle School, Pico Rivera, CA, 1958-1961

http://www.bainbridgepsychology.com/AboutTim.html

He also claims to be a residential school survivor. I'm at a loss for words.

Offline loudcrow

So we're only missing the name of the elementary school he went to. My guess is it's one in California.

He has only lived in two states in his entire life: California and Washington:

Timothy L Cantrell
69 years old

SPONSORED:
    Personal Info|Contact Info|Online Photos|Address History

ADDITIONAL NAMES:

Timothy J Cantrell, Timothy Iistowanohpataakiisa, Timothy Iistowanchpataakiiwa, Timothy Iistowanohpataakiiwa

PLACES:

Bonanza Way, Loomis, California N Holbrook Street, Anaheim, California 5811 Prairie Way, Lincoln, California Cole Avenue, Highland, California E Holbrook Street, Anaheim, California Poulsbo, Washington

ASSOCIATED WITH:

Timothy Jason Cantrell , Tuj J Cantrell , Jason J Cantrell , Kimberly M Cantrell , Pauline P Cantrell , Janice Marie Prescott , Cosette Ratliffcantrell

I'm wondering which residential school he went to in California and how Ida managed to steal him away from it. I've decided not to hold my
breath while I wait for an answer.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I am still trying to wrap my head around how he can lie about being a residential school survivor AND post on classmates.com about public schools.  :o

Offline loudcrow

I can't figure that one out either. I don't think residential school survivors are using classmates.com but I could be wrong  ;)

I'm also curious about the three last names he uses/used:  Iistowanohpataakiisa, Iistowanchpataakiiwa and Iistowanohpataakiiwa.

" My name in school was Cantrell, but I have gone back to my real name, Iistowanohpataakiiwa."

Did he not know how to spell his real name and it took several tries to get it right? Sorry, but I don't understand this either.

I sure hope he or his lady friend shows up here to explain how this works.

Offline loudcrow

I'm sure you'll remember Ida .... the one who rescued Timothy from the residential school. Here she is
listed on the 1900 U.S. Census:

Ida Fitzpatrick
United States Census, 1900
Name    Ida Fitzpatrick
Event Type    Census
Event Year    1900
Event Place    Liberty & White Oak Townships, Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
Gender    Female
Age    1
Marital Status    Single
Race    White
Race (Original)    W
Relationship to Head of Household    Daughter
Relationship to Head of Household (Original)    Daughter
Birth Date    Oct 1899
Birthplace    Arkansas
Father's Birthplace    Kentucky
Mother's Birthplace    Arkansas
Household

Role

Birthplace
H William Fitzpatrick    Head    M    42    Kentucky
Vesta Fitzpatrick    Wife    F    25    Arkansas
Mary Fitzpatrick    Daughter    F    12    Arkansas
Ralph Fitzpatrick    Son    M    9    Arkansas
James Fitzpatrick    Son    M    5    Arkansas
Clide Fitzpatrick    Daughter    F    3    Indian Territory
Ida Fitzpatrick    Daughter    F    1    Arkansas
Citing this Record

"United States Census, 1900," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M3XD-9TV : accessed 16 December 2015), Ida Fitzpatrick in household of H William Fitzpatrick, Liberty & White Oak Townships, Van Buren, Arkansas, United States; citing sheet 3B, family 52, NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,240,078.

Her sister, Clide, was born in Indian Territory (Oklahoma) and is also listed as being White.

This family is, indeed, very well documented. None of them are Native and none of them lived any where near the Blackfoot Reservation in Montana.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Just an update: Tim and his partner, Kathy "Saokiikasakkoo", have moved to New Mexico.