Author Topic: Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands  (Read 24029 times)

Re: Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 06:45:48 pm »
Hello Superdog.

Thank you for your answer.
I know what you mean now about my name.
Yes you are right, I had to chose an other name for this forum but I tought, I take the same name as my association so they all will know who am I.....that's why the name and sorry, yes you are right abouth the name, it's a wrong name for this forum, my appoligize for it.

Yes Superdog, every little bit helps and all what we try to do is, supporting the Natives.
Only we chose the name "All Native Nations", because we will support all Natives, North and South American Natives that's why the new name "All Native Nations"

This discussie will not hamper our support to the Natives off course, all we want is supporting the Natives so we go on to helping them ;)
The only thing we want is to be removed from the spam list so we can go on to give our support to the Native people, that's all we ask.

Superdog I want to thank you for your gently reaction to me.

Wil van Herp

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 08:06:15 pm »
Hi, I may be incorrect but I thought Superdog was stating about your association name.  As a non-ndn I will say that find an association named "All Native Nations" I would presume that it is an association of Native peoples, that NA peoples were involved in and running the association as well.  If I find that it isn't, I will think, oh. This is a fraud thing and walk away.  That will defeat your purpose then. Right?  So, a proper name for your association would be one that is proper to what and who you are. You are not Native or part of any Native Nation that I can see.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Superdog

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 08:37:28 pm »
Critter you're right.  I wasn't talking about the name for the forum....I was talking about the name of the organization.  Thanks for the clarification.

Wil, this is not a spam list.  It's a discussion board and your organization falls under the category of "Research Needed" which means nothing more than people here would like to know more about your organization.  The name "Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands" when you all are not Lakota leads people who know better to think of you as fraudulent.  The name "All Native Nations" is better, but it doesn't reflect your mission of support.  The name only leads to more confusion. 

If you'd truly like to be moved from the "Research Needed" category to the "Non Fraud" category on this board then I would suggest making the name change to your organization immediately and to stop soliciting donations under the name "Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands."  Otherwise you'll more than likely remain here.  I'm not a moderator and I don't make those decisions, but having a little experience discussing things here you'll find that we run into individuals occasionally who just didn't know any better and the forum members here are usually very receptive to kindly relaying information and educating a little to remove all doubts of any type of fraud or scam.  With your current name, doubt would still remain.

But as I've stated, I believe that because English is not your first language you seem to have a little trouble with the translation and in the future...when discussing English translations of the name of your board, you may wish to seek the advice of someone who speaks/reads both English and Dutch properly to avoid creating confusion in the future.

Superdog
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:52:36 pm by Superdog »

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 08:47:13 pm »
You're welcome Superdog, thank you too for your positief reaction.

Wil van Herp

Offline Superdog

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 08:53:50 pm »
You're welcome Superdog, thank you too for your positief reaction.

Wil van Herp

Sorry added a little more in that last post, and you're welcome.  We're not trying to be mean to you, just simply trying to get to the truth.

Superdog

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:06 pm »
so i see,  ;D

As Super says this is not a spam list it is only an area for research so that we might see
who and what you are. thank you for helping my people.
I hope you understand that so many come to steal, to take, to abuse
Our people so we have to be careful.

In Spirit

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 09:02:06 pm »
Hi Wil,

As others have already said, I don't think anyone here is confused about your screen name. We are saying we do not think a group of non-Natives should call themselves "Lakota Sioux" OR "All Native Nations". Even if you mean well, the name is misleading and inappropriate, because you are not Indians; you are not Natives. Even if you are not trying to pretend to be something you are not, even if you are not trying to defraud anyone, simply using that name will lead people to believe you are dishonest. I am not saying you are a dishonest person, only that your using either of those names for your group gives people that impression. Do you understand?

Here is a discussion we had about a group/business/charity calling themselves "Lakota" when it was actually run by non-Indians: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2541.0  Maybe reading that will make it clearer.

I appreciate you taking the time to try to understand this.

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 11:54:32 am »
so i see,  ;D

As Super says this is not a spam list it is only an area for research so that we might see
who and what you are. thank you for helping my people.
I hope you understand that so many come to steal, to take, to abuse
Our people so we have to be careful.

Hi earthw7.

I just like it off course that there is some control about some associations or foundations, so I really do understand it all that's why I have the evidence here publicly posted in the forum.
I do not blame anyone.
Thank you again for your reaction.

Wil

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 12:57:27 am »
Hi. I have another question.

You have given 506.00 I am wondering what you collected. I mean, if you collected
say, 5000.00 and gave 506 then you are only giving 10% to those you say you are collecting for.

Considering you are using Native Americans to collect money it would be interesting
to know how much you have collected? 

I hope you understand I am not trying to be rude.  Thank you.

How about from a Lakota/Dakota person
I see you claim to give money to Crow Creek-Dakota people.
I was wondering if you only worked with Pine Ridge? So of all
the 14 Lakota and Dakota reservation you help two one Lakota
and the other Dakota right.
You sent less that $300.00 to these two reservation
what was it for and who recieved the funds and why?

I have a right to ask since you are using my Nation name

I gave that answer earlier above.

We did make over a donation from  $126,00 Euro to T.R.E.A.T.Y March 17 2009
                                               $137.00 USD July 08 2009 to HRC's project
                                               $136.00 USD December 14 2009 to HRC's project
                                         and $107,00 USD to Can-do for the people at Crow Creek Januari 02 2010
                                               ------------------------------------------------------------------
                                               $506,00 USD

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 10:49:39 am »
Hi critter.

yes I do understand your question and I will send it off course but what I did ask the first time I wrote here in this forum, if I can receive the private mail address from the moderater I will send it this time because I do not write our private data here in this forum, hope you do understand me too, these are private data of the association and only our members have an insight into.
Hope you do understand this too.
And I will say, I only will send the private data to the moderator of this forum and that must be our evidence for you all, we are an association since januari 2009, what I will say with this, if you think about it then you must know that we can not have received many, many money (donations) from the people.
Okay, this is also the last time I'll answered a question because I did give an answer the main questions, I think, this must be enough.

Wil

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 11:18:18 am »
Critter you're right.  I wasn't talking about the name for the forum....I was talking about the name of the organization.  Thanks for the clarification.

Wil, this is not a spam list.  It's a discussion board and your organization falls under the category of "Research Needed" which means nothing more than people here would like to know more about your organization.  The name "Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands" when you all are not Lakota leads people who know better to think of you as fraudulent.  The name "All Native Nations" is better, but it doesn't reflect your mission of support.  The name only leads to more confusion. 

If you'd truly like to be moved from the "Research Needed" category to the "Non Fraud" category on this board then I would suggest making the name change to your organization immediately and to stop soliciting donations under the name "Lakota Sioux Nation of the Netherlands."  Otherwise you'll more than likely remain here.  I'm not a moderator and I don't make those decisions, but having a little experience discussing things here you'll find that we run into individuals occasionally who just didn't know any better and the forum members here are usually very receptive to kindly relaying information and educating a little to remove all doubts of any type of fraud or scam.  With your current name, doubt would still remain.

But as I've stated, I believe that because English is not your first language you seem to have a little trouble with the translation and in the future...when discussing English translations of the name of your board, you may wish to seek the advice of someone who speaks/reads both English and Dutch properly to avoid creating confusion in the future.

Superdog

Hi Superdog.

I did change our name of our association because, we support all Natives now not only the North Amirecan Natives but also the South American Natives that's why we have change the name of our association in "All Native Nations" and most of the people knows what the name means now, knows that we are NOT Natives but that we support the Natives.
The new name cost us....new business cards, leaflets, and that cost money you know, if we have to change again our name than it cost more money, all that money we can give to the Natives who need help.
I´ll send the private data to the moderator and that must say more then I can say that we, our assocation, are NOT spammers but that we are a fair association.

Wil

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 04:32:36 pm »
Netherlands must be much different than the USA because here in the USA any
association non-profit or not a person can find their financial statements, they are
not private.

Personally, I do not trust non-profit and/or charity type associations that do NOT
provide their financial info publicly.  Even Red Cross any person can look up and
find their financial information.

Also, on Aug 27, 3 days ago, you stated in this forum in this thread, that you will
be changing the name to All Nations "soon".  You are saying in three days you have
changed all your leaflets and cards?  That's pretty quick also considering it is weekend,
Perhaps a call to the printer can stop the presses until you find a more proper and less
misleading name?  

EDIT:  I just wanted to say to you Wil, that I am not against what you purport to
be doing.  I am happy some monies have been sent and not trying to diminish that.
I'm just concerned as I've seen foundations that the founders live off the donations,
while giving just a bit to the cause..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:09:27 pm by critter »

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 08:56:40 pm »
Critter I really do understand you and no we have not the new cards and leaflets yet, we did change the name but we have to wait for the approval, I think we get it this week official, sorry for misunderstanding but what I wrote previously, my English is bad, sorry.

I really do understand you and you all that you do not trust any foundation or association I really understand it critter and I can say you that we hate such a foundation and associations too and that's why I appreciate what you do and that you examine the associations and foundations, yes even me therefore I will post my data here now ok?
I will prove you all that I am really fair and that I don't take any penny for myself.
Give me the time to post it here in this forum so that everyone can read it ok?
I do it in between because tomorrow I have a little operation and this Wednesday is my boyfriend's birthday and this Thursday I have to go to the hospital again for my rehabilitation so I'll do it in between, but so soon as possible, I promise you.
You can read it before this weekend okay?
I really hope that this will be the last prove that I have to make to you all in this forum and please I really hope that you will believe me then because all what we want to do is  helping the Natives.

Wil

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 09:19:36 pm »
Ok.
Best wishes on your operation.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 09:43:43 pm »
Wil, it's not about financial accountabililty only, though that is always an issue with charities. There really is a problem with the name you have chosen. It's really not appropriate for a group of Dutch people to call themselves ""All Native Nations".

what we want to do is  helping the Natives.

Well, I think it's up to Native people to say whether or not you're helping.